Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

An Open Letter To AY On "30days In Atlanta" (pictures) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / An Open Letter To AY On "30days In Atlanta" (pictures) (767 Views)

AY's '30 Days In Atlanta' Recognized By Guinness World Records 2017 / Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) / Ay's 30 DAYS IN ATLANTA Is Overhyped (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To AY On "30days In Atlanta" (pictures) by Freest(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
I want to first and foremost commend the Nollywood industry, though i don't watch their movie due to amateur production's and all the many lapses, but they have done well in their capacity to move the industry forward.
I heard of this movie '30days in Atlanta' acted and produced by AY and Ramsey Noah. watched it of recent and i was wowed. Haven't watched a Nigeria movie in a long time and the last i watched and enjoyed was "Mr and Mrs" and that was a long time now until this movie. 30days in Atlanta is one movie I've watched thrice and just don't get tired of watching. I really commend the producer's, directors, actors, and all that put their acts together to make the movie a success... Its a step in the right direction. Let's keep it up. If we keep producing good and quality movies like this trust me, alot of us would be Much more interested in our own movies than others. We've come to a certain height in the industry, we could actually do better to take the industry to the next level, let's try and make it compete favourably with the American owned Hollywood. On my part, I'll love to as a matter of fact start seeing our Nollywood movies and hope to see improvements. Once again, 30days in Atlanta is commendable and applaudable. God bless you and keep doing more. Keep making Nigeria proud.
Long live our actors,
Long live Nollywood,
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Cracked 32 Inch LG Lcd Tv Screen. / Who Else Love To Own The Voice On Channel 1 On GOTV / Series: Devious Maids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.