Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised (36574 Views)

How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? / How Can Jesus Be Both God And God's Son? / Testimony Of How I Repented From Religion And Became A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by elbinmanny(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2015
BabaEleko:
Are you very sure you're truly "deliverttttt"?? grin
go tempt am with your yash first na cheesy
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 22, 2015
There is great joy in heaven over the repentance of this soul....

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by MrT2011(m): 9:38am On Mar 22, 2015
raayah:
Can you tell us a bit more? When did it happen? Did pastor lay hands on you?? What did it feel like? Are you sure you have absolutely no interest in men again?

Please, im interested. I like girls too and i want to see if i can change.

cryMe too
grin cheesy
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by tellwisdom: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2015
HAHAHA....Your pennniss don shrink
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by iPopAlomo(m): 9:39am On Mar 22, 2015
I don't believe this poo crap...

1 Like

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by free2ryhme: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Satan I cast you too! grin

You spirit of lies and deception I plunge you deep into the abyss of 7th level hell fire! grin

Now, can I get an AMEN from the house? grin

You indeed operate with spirit of lies and deception. Its obvious your manipulations will never succeed here

1 Like

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by monte231(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2015
Funny chick! But ur making sense dear.
softysparky:
Praise the lord!!!!!!!

Have you gotten a woman yet? You have to taste and check the difference only then can you decide.

Edited*******
I am not trying to push him back into sin/fornication, but going by his testimony he only stopped being gay but not yet a straight guy. In fact it's more like a celibate gay. What happens when he marries and find out he prefers chopping prick to punny

Na woman like me go suffer am ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2015
jennifer22:

He who the son of Man has set free is free indeed sist
Amen.
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2015
sulmeza:
Nt a christian...buh as a fellow human..m rili hapi 4 u...i tnkGod 4 ur lyf...

Homosexuality is an abnormality of d highest oda....though mst pple fail to see dah.....
god punish u , why r u not a Christian?
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2015
I thank God for you op
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Akalia(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2015
softysparky:

Why the thing dey vex you
babe's ur all over d thread shocked
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by mmsen: 10:07am On Mar 22, 2015
angelo5uk:
Lol..I'm one of those few that feels Sexuality is only an orientation and not a choice but it's a Good thing you're now straight...

Nothing sweet pass pu.s.sy Walai

If what you have said is true then try as he might he can't make himself like women, just as a heterosexual man cannot lust after another man.

At best he is celibate - at worst, he is in denial.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2015
Okay... But

1 Like

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by limamintruth: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2015
medamillion:
Why do christians praise Jesus instead of God? I am just curious, answer needed (no insult).

Simply because Jesus is God & as christians, we try to emulate Him (i.e how he lived rightly on earth and spread the gospel of love) cool
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by limamintruth: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2015
mujahid1339:
warever you'll still burn in hell

And i guess you are the 'god' that will burn him in your hell abi? undecided
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by gudluckgreat(m): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2015
raayah:
Can you tell us a bit more? When did it happen? Did pastor lay hands on you?? What did it feel like? Are you sure you have absolutely no interest in men again?

I feel for you dearie, I once had a girlfriend who had a thing for fellow girls. It wasn't easy but I am proud to have changed her. You don't have to be with many guys for u to change that habit. You just need one man. That's the starting point. May God help you
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by ekiloui(f): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2015
raayah:

God has given you a will as a human being and only you can change yourself. 1st admit you have a problem and search within yourself for the solution
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by limamintruth: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2015
tartar9:
praise the lord!
now you can fornicate Ifeann is readily available cheesy

I can see Ifean done do you strong thing grin grin grin
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2015
Akalia:
babe's ur all over d thread shocked
I wish!!
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Forwetinnah: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2015
Something fishy about this repentance. ..OP are you sure you've not been diagnosed with some funny terminal illness? (Always the case with homos) Thank goodness for you anyway...sure you're NOT Denrele??
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by ekiloui(f): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2015
frankmishael1:
god punish u , why r u not a Christian?

TBH..this is very harsh...there are other religions in the world other than Christianity, stick to yours and let others stick to theirs, part of the rules of being a christian is thou shall not jugde

1 Like

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by limamintruth: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Whatever you choose to do with your life is your choice. It is not in my duty to try to teach you how to hate yoursel, or teach you the antics and manipulations of how to live a lie, keep members of the opposite sex as 'facade' to hide your sexuality, or marry the opposite sex you don't sincerely love because that is what the society 'dictates', neither is it in my duty to try to convince you to embrace your sexuality. No woman deserves to be lied to by a insincere man hiding in the closet that she is loved when she isn't loved but is a mere tool for deception to the society and procreation. Self-realization is a personal and gradual process of which some gay people realize it earlier, some later. Maybe you don't realize it now, maybe in some 10 or 20 years time you will. Or maybe you just won't.

Or maybe you don't know that there are strong indications that the Jesus you worship whom you think 'hates' gay people might be gay. Little wonder that at the age of 33 he wasn't married to a woman unlike fellow hebrew males of his age who were already married at that age with kids, and were often betrothed in their teens. His relationship with John, whom authors of the bible have rendered as his 'beloved disciple', leaves a lot to be desired. This is a man who was known to always walk around with Jesus, often lying on his chest in public. Why would a man lie on another man's chest in public if they did not have something going between them? Which 2 straight men in our even more liberal time of today compared to 2000 yearrs ago walk around with one lying on the other's chest in public? Where is your thinking faculty?

Here is a quote from Mark 14:51 -52:

Mark 14:51: the arrest of Jesus:

I will overlook the racial depiction of Jesus in the picture for the purpose of passing the message across:

Why would Jesus be alone with another man half-naked, and not a woman, in the middle of the night in a faraway garden?

It looks to me that Jesus, foreseeing that he would soon be arrested for good, was having some last moments with who would possibly be his lover.

There is so much about your christianity that leaves a lot to be desired.

Ever heard of the Secret Gospel of Mark? A letter discovered by chance hidden in Egypt in 1958 and which contains missing verses, on comparison, from the Gospel of Mark of the bible turned out to be the fuller version of mark. Suspiciously, various parts of this secret gospel of mark are missing in the gospel of mark in the bible. More shocking is the fact that these missing verses from the bibllical gospel mark but present in the full version are verses containing what seemed to be homosexual activities of Jesus.

Missing portion from the biblical Gospel of Mark:
The letter includes two excerpts from the Secret Gospel. The first is to be inserted, Clement states, between what are verses 34 and 35 of Mark 10:

Hey, why the insistence if i may ask Or are you angry that the OP aint a gay no more, like you? undecided

Just know that all these your epistles & twisting of Bible verses wont help you in your gay-ministry cos who God has called, no man can resist & there's absolutely nothing you or i can do about it.

Christ Jesus came to earth for the sole purpose of liberating/saving man from the shackles of sin, & not to marry or procreate. Even apostle Paul never married, let alone Jesus. You lots are just confused, hence, the presence of different misleading websites claiming Jesus was having illicit affairs with Mary Magdalene, gay e.t.c. Believe such lies at your own peril dude.
But kindly let the OP be pls.

1 Like

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by NetworkProblem: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2015
you are a foool.. God punish you for toying with serious issues.. your kind should not speak in the face of dire issues.. bastard.. bloody biatch
softysparky:
Praise the lord!!!!!!!

Have you gotten a woman yet? You have to taste and check the difference only then can you decide.

Edited*******
I am not trying to push him back into sin/fornication, but going by his testimony he only stopped being gay but not yet a straight guy. In fact it's more like a celibate gay. What happens when he marries and find out he prefers chopping prick to punny

Na woman like me go suffer am ooo.
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by mcfynest(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2015
centjamie:

No matter what you or anybody tell me,it doesn't rule out the fact that the presence of the opposite sex helps in delivering homosexuals from homosexuality.

Its just one of the things needed to help them,not the only thing needed.

hmmmmm well you have your opinion bro
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by colored(m): 10:37am On Mar 22, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

Instead of you to encourage and advice me on how to live a holy life so that I will not die in sin, you are telling that i can not change from homosexual. All the affarmentioned analyses of yours are mere human thought or sciencetific evidence. The holy spirit has entered and changed me For good. I have already confessed and wept betterly for my wrong doings,no going back to my vomit. God has forgiven me which I believe. I now read the bible and pray every day.
lol dude your height of delusion is irredeemable. believe me I used to say the same thing about masturbation, you only suppressed whatever you are feeling and you are gonna end up hurting yourself emotionally when u realize u did not actually change. there is not spiritual going on in your life, its just your brain deceiving u into thinking u are straight.

1 Like

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Drsmiles(m): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2015
It's really scary the way homosexuality has pervaded the society
If nothing is done,soon it would be abnormal to be heterosexual [color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2015
NetworkProblem:
you are a foool.. God punish you for toying with serious issues.. your kind should not speak in the face of dire issues.. bastard.. bloody biatch
Ok, anymore insult
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2015
angelo5uk:
Lol..I'm one of those few that feels Sexuality is only an orientation and not a choice but it's a Good thing you're now straight...

Nothing sweet pass pu.s.sy Walai
lol now straight.
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2015
More like you stopped having sex...doesn't make you any less a gay man.

Many gay men have decided to be celibate for as long as possible.

Goodluck though

Heck, as a gay men I've been celibate myself for a while now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by jpphilips(m): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Today I share my testimony with all my friends... i have lived my life deceiving my self to be a Christian, while I only practice it yet live in the world ignorantly, the world and it character push me doing things I never thought can kill me for ever, brethren except a man is born again he can not see the kingdom of God.

I have been in the world but now a changed man, a new creature for the glory of God. I used to smoke, drink, and defile my self with boys(homo sexual), but the Lord open my eyes through a child of God to see no gain in it but death, condemnation. My brothers and sister's let us change if we do such things and embrace Jesus Christ the Savior of all. God bless you as you read and accept the fact that everything is useless but the kingdom of God last for ever.

Your HIV test results will only confirm how changed you are. I don't think it was the devil that made you gay, you just don't have taste, you look toto finish go dey struggle with a hairy man's arse?
Damn! you don't know what you are missing.
Re: I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Whatever you choose to do with your life is your choice. It is not in my duty to try to teach you how to hate yoursel, or teach you the antics and manipulations of how to live a lie, keep members of the opposite sex as 'facade' to hide your sexuality, or marry the opposite sex you don't sincerely love because that is what the society 'dictates', neither is it in my duty to try to convince you to embrace your sexuality. No woman deserves to be lied to by a insincere man hiding in the closet that she is loved when she isn't loved but is a mere tool for deception to the society and procreation. Self-realization is a personal and gradual process of which some gay people realize it earlier, some later. Maybe you don't realize it now, maybe in some 10 or 20 years time you will. Or maybe you just won't.

Or maybe you don't know that there are strong indications that the Jesus you worship whom you think 'hates' gay people might be gay. Little wonder that at the age of 33 he wasn't married to a woman unlike fellow hebrew males of his age who were already married at that age with kids, and were often betrothed in their teens. His relationship with John, whom authors of the bible have rendered as his 'beloved disciple', leaves a lot to be desired. This is a man who was known to always walk around with Jesus, often lying on his chest in public. Why would a man lie on another man's chest in public if they did not have something going between them? Which 2 straight men in our even more liberal time of today compared to 2000 yearrs ago walk around with one lying on the other's chest in public? Where is your thinking faculty?

Here is a quote from Mark 14:51 -52:

Mark 14:51: the arrest of Jesus:

I will overlook the racial depiction of Jesus in the picture for the purpose of passing the message across:

Why would Jesus be alone with another man half-naked, and not a woman, in the middle of the night in a faraway garden?

It looks to me that Jesus, foreseeing that he would soon be arrested for good, was having some last moments with who would possibly be his lover.

There is so much about your christianity that leaves a lot to be desired.

Ever heard of the Secret Gospel of Mark? A letter discovered by chance hidden in Egypt in 1958 and which contains missing verses, on comparison, from the Gospel of Mark of the bible turned out to be the fuller version of mark. Suspiciously, various parts of this secret gospel of mark are missing in the gospel of mark in the bible. More shocking is the fact that these missing verses from the bibllical gospel mark but present in the full version are verses containing what seemed to be homosexual activities of Jesus.

Missing portion from the biblical Gospel of Mark:
The letter includes two excerpts from the Secret Gospel. The first is to be inserted, Clement states, between what are verses 34 and 35 of Mark 10:
jesus wasnt gay, do not preach misconception, the bible is fool prove.

LET NO ONE DECEIVE YOU JESUS WAS NOT REMOTELY GAY. YOU DONT WANT ME TO DEBUNK THAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol / Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor & His Members Worship In Waterlogged Church (Photos) / Adeboye Is Not Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.