Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! (30783 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by olayinkaj2(m): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2015
Check him well o. Addiction!
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by gulfer: 10:26am On Mar 23, 2015
Tell your friend to go marry a Zebra grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:
The fact that something deviates from the norm doesn't make it bad
You friend is attracted to ladies with stretch marks, so let him be. Its just a fetish of his, I don't see anything wrong in that as far as its not harmful.

Men have all sorts of fetish, its just that most of them are not common

I always say this...... as far as a fetish is not harmful to either partner, then there is nothing wong with it

Thank you jare. Nobody is complaining except the Op.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by shegsrules(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2015
to some zebra is their favourite animal, variety is the spice of life.
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by ribbit: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:
The fact that something deviates from the norm doesn't make it bad
You friend is attracted to ladies with stretch marks, so let him be. Its just a fetish of his, I don't see anything wrong in that as far as its not harmful.

Men have all sorts of fetish, its just that most of them are not common

I always say this...... as far as a fetish is not harmful to either partner, then there is nothing wong with it
you are right... Like me, I like women with small bow leg and nice foot so I can suck on them cry lipsrsealed
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by PLEXPLEX(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2015
HE NEEDS DELIVERANCE. Demon ot stretch marks don possess am

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Jfrezzy(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=Houseofglam7 post=31870246]

Trust me, your guy no get problem.
If you hear some, your ears go bleed[/quote ]like what say it
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Hamatrony(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2015
Bamss1:
And who told you he needs help?

He needs help if ladies wit stretch marks can NEVER b replace wit neat ladies cos I see stretch marks as d negative part of ladies who don't knw hw 2 tak gud care of themselves or as a result of bad usage of different bleachin creams....this is totally different from guys dat luv natural light_skin ladies or chocolate ladies whc is normal, just lik me grin I luv both light_skin n chocolate babes bt preferably spotless light_skin babes neva stretch marks cos I hate dat shit wit passion undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by seangy4konji: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2015
nice one.
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by LyfeJennings(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Funny nuff, I have that desire too but mine is controllable. I love chics with stretch marks
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Nickymezor(f): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2015
softysparky:
@op how did you find a girl with stretch marks for him, did you go about asking women if the have stretch marks
Nt all stretch marks re hidden babes..some re pretty obvious ooo.
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by amacastel: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2015
Wow that's his choice though looks wired bt that's isit
May be he will be touching the deep part of the marked area that looks like a punny and u know most women with marks r fat so may be he like fat women

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2015
softysparky:
@op how did you find a girl with stretch marks for him, did you go about asking women if the have stretch marks

lols
E reach to ask o.
Y'know that stretch mark get grade.
Some are hidden, you have to open the package to see them.
While some are veryyyy obvious.

Finally, someone has to love them too.

My k-leg is enough problem for me. Nature didn't have to add stretchy biko.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Truckpusher(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols
E reach to ask o.

Me heard ladies with K-Leg are very stingy . angry
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by dosht(f): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Dindinrin aye ati orun ni e, omo àlè amukunmeko
Leave that MUMU. AWON TI WON SE ORI BI NKAN TI WON GBE EBO LE
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Me heard ladies with K-Leg are very stingy . angry

ahahahahahaha
Stingy kwa'

No one has ever told me I am stingy though.
I am not even stingy. angry
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Truckpusher(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

ahahahahahaha
Stingy kwa'

No one has ever told me I am stingy though.
I am not even stingy. angry
Hehe....

You apparently do not understand that being stingy comes in different forms. tongue

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by eightsin(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2015
Nawa for this Op, people like different types of cars (women) .some like tipper, rangerover, keke. It doesn't mean something is wrong with them.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by 9jatatafo(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2015
He will like women that bleach too
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2015
shocked the guy is wierd ooo,how normal person go like that kind thing cheesy#anyway one man food is another man poison oo
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by kikelomojessy(f): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2015
I wish my sis cud read dis, I once told her that it turn some guys on and she said it cnt happen.
But I believe dre is always som1 for each individual no matter how u look, behave or do the tins u do.
Note that stretch marks are not really bad cos its caused by rapid increase and decrease in weight.
So the broda do well for making d lady special.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2015
bettercreature:
Rokiatu my old friend! big girl dot come been monitoring you as you are growing up and am loving it,i wish you success in everything you lay your hands on,@OP one mans food is another man's poision let your friend be
aww thanks dear. kiss
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by forray(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hamatrony:

He needs help if ladies wit stretch marks can NEVER b replace wit neat ladies cos I see stretch marks as d negative part of ladies who don't knw hw 2 tak gud care of themselves or as a result of bad usage of different bleachin creams....this is totally different from guys dat luv natural light_skin ladies or chocolate ladies whc is normal, just lik me grin I luv both light_skin n chocolate babes bt preferably spotless light_skin babes neva stretch marks cos I hate dat shit wit passion undecided
lmao..Dude your level of ignorance is baffling

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by goodgood2(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Iamsynord:

A friend of mine that i met recently can die for ladies with stretch marks and asked me if I could get him a lady with stretch marks.l was able to get him one and was rewarded handsomely but the relationship didn't work out
. This guy is stinking rich and is well educated with a degree in Sociology.. His current girlfriend .mehn ..all covered in stretch marks and he loves her like his life.
My people is this normal ,can a man be turned on or love women with stretch marks?? How can I help my friend from this awkward behaviour??
This guy is not okay. He might be using "stretched" ladies for rituals. Investigate him!
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by blueandbirds(m): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
@ op I think you need help for thinkin ur friend needs help lol.. Don't take it personal tho*
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols
E reach to ask o.

If I hear say you get K leg ehhhhh.

Anyway I thank God mine is well hidden and I don't wear g-strings cheesy
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nickymezor:
Nt all stretch marks re hidden babes..some re pretty obvious ooo.
Hehehe.
Thank God mine is hidden.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by ikelvin(m): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nwata nwoke afu malu ife o'na eme mana omalu ife ne mee ya. Ife ji ya aka si na obodo. cheesy
Ihe ji ya aka siri ike, kama o ga ahupa ya aka; ya e'gbuo'ya!!! grin grin grin sad angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by leofab(f): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge:
As a concerned friend,don't u think d guy need help...?
need help how? Because its free of charge; nor be people dey pay to draw tattoo.... What's the difference is not that one is natural and the other artificial and artistic...
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Laid2001: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Well, it is good for him!
afterall most ladies will surely end up with stretch marks.
Since he already finds it attractive, his marriage will last long!.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by ipleddge: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
leofab:
need help how? Because its free of charge; nor be people dey pay to draw tattoo.... What's the difference is not that one is natural and the other artificial and artistic...
So to you,stretch mark is d same thing to ratio,u even called it a Natural tattoo
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by leofab(f): 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
gulfer:
Tell your friend to go marry a Zebra grin grin grin grin
what's the difference between the picture you attached and Lil Wayne's body (Tattoos?) Except that one is free of charged and the other is paid for in the name of fashion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.