Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:55 PM

Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja (39932 Views)

Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) / Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo / Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by joshua8016: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Since former Mo'hits artistes, D'banj, Don Jazzy
and Wande Coal performed together at a recent event in Lagos, many have been insinuating a reunion between the pop stars.

Just days ago, bloggers and online content
providers went to town with the news and video of D’banj, Don Jazzy and Wande Coal
performing together at Segun Oniru's birthday
party, the Lagos State commissioner for
Waterfront Infrastructure Development, which
was their second since the Mo’hits empire
collapsed. In a matter of minutes, the video went viral.

Many have since been speculating a solid collaboration between the former buddies is in the works.

Now D’banj and Wande Coal are seen together
again in a video sponsored by the Nigerian
Youths Positively Driven (NYPD), a group
mobilising youth support for president Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election bid in the forthcoming elections.

D’banj joined the NYPD group as an ambassador weeks back.

The DB records boss, in company of Wande Coal and Oritsefemi visited the Metro Train project built by President Jonathan’s administration, as seen in the video below.
More than ever, former Mo’hits artistes are
seemingly comfortable around one another,
which is a step towards realizing the dream of
many Nigeria music enthusiasts, who will give
their heads to see a working relationship
between D’banj, Don Jazzy and their ‘goons’ –
Wande Coal, Dr SID and D’Prince.

It would be recalled that D’banj and Don Jazzy
performed together, for the first time since their break up in March 2012, at D’banj’s younger sister’s wedding in August 2013.

The former business partners performed three of their hit songs ‘Fall in Love,’ ‘Endowed’ and
‘Suddenly’.

Source ++http://www.scannewsonline.com/2015/03/dbanj-wande-coalformer-label-mates-take.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by freshness2020: 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
everybody is breathing the fresh air... grin grin grin
....GEJ CARRY ON JOR.....

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by akwana: 12:24am On Mar 22, 2015
What music video is this?....

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 22, 2015
I don't know which I should consider more horrible: the poor picture quality in this thread or the fact that the only notable achievement in over 6 years this current government can pinpoint and have been making noise about is this ancient locomotive train.
I give up. angry

FriedPlantain

186 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Airforce1(m): 5:29am On Mar 22, 2015
freshness2020:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by pretydiva(f): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2015
Gud 4 dem

1 Like

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by spinna: 8:00am On Mar 22, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I don't know which I should consider more horrible: the poor picture quality in this thread or the fact that the only notable achievement in over 6 years this current government can pinpoint and have been making noise about is this ancient locomotive train.
I give up. angry

FriedPlantain

I think you're better being the funny dude here on nairaland. Please try not to indulge in politics unless you use another moniker.

Albeit your style looks like one "frustrated man" "searching for job and searching for love" here on nairaland. I like your jocular spirit.

Abeg leave the fried plantain package for jokes. Thanks

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2015
calebo101:

I think you're better being the funny dude here on nairaland. Please try not to indulge in politics unless you use another moniker.

Albeit your style looks like one "frustrated man" "searching for job and searching for love" here on nairaland. I like your jocular spirit.

Abeg leave the fried plantain packed for jokes. Thanks
who is searching for a job and who is searching for love on this forum? It is too early this morning bro, I am too much in a happy mood for me to bandy words with you.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:
who is searching for a job and who is searching for love on this forum? It is too early this morning bro, I am too much in a happy mood for me to bandy words with you. Smh for you

Even if you want to bandy words with me, you can't!

I don't exchange words with Buhari slaves!!!

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by IamOpemipo(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2015
calebo101:

Ok, God bless you then. Bye

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2015
calebo101:

[b]rather than exchange words with you, I would share a funny experience I had just two days ago with you instead tongue. Okay here it goes...............

Ever been about to chat up a fine gurl then you remember your account balance so you just respect yourself and face your front? Well something similar happened to me on Friday. cheesy

Two days ago..........................

I'm at Oriental Hotel for a business meeting and this fine pretty chick walks by me. Damn, that chick looks so fine, she looks like she just came out of heaven or something. Her perfume seduced my soul and her curves drove me crazy. shocked As she sat across the table, I caught a view of her body...... Everything in the right order. (reminds me of my Rokiatu). kiss

As I gathered enough liver to walk up to her she unloaded her weapons on the table; a Range Rover car key, a Blackberry porsche 210 and an iPhone 6.
A tiny voice gently whispered to my spirit............... "Baba walk away"....... grin cheesy

FriedPlantain
[/b]

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by efilefun(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2015
Kindly compare the trains been used in "The Giant Of AFRICA" to that of Ethiopia. Yet the Indomine brain Okupe said we aint America thats why we cant enjoy such...SMH for this Nation

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Mogidi: 10:22am On Mar 22, 2015
k
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by efilefun(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2015
lol
freshness2020:

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by vanilson(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2015
Sai GENERAL Akintunde MOHAMMADU Izuchukwu BUHARI

13 Likes

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Airforce1(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:
typing......

Must u copy everything I do you Buhari slave

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by elohorayodele: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2015
#GEJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2015
Who cares? If they like they should board Keke Napep. How does it change the price of Kulikuli?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Houseofglam7(f): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2015
Issorait cool
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Riodiao(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2015
j FOR JONATHAN

6 Likes

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by bastien: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2015
D'bang did very well must watch

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Arsenella007(f): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I give up. angry

FriedPlantain

For once in your life appreciate a good thing.stop being a hater. It is bad for your health

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by StOla: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2015
Thank you GEJ for bringing old trains to Nigeria.

"We are not America... Nigeria cannot afford new trains"

- Doyin Okupe (Inglorious Bastard)

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2015
While the rail project in Abuja has gone far...it is still a work in progress....and if you visit the City...prepare to travel around by bus or taxi!

Eventually....Abuja will have a light rail project....as well as a raillink between Gwagwalada(satellite city) and the airport and the main city.

I am not a PDP supporter....but this is one project I wish gets fully completed. Abuja needs a metro rail service....like the ones Lagos and PH are getting.

7 Likes

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2015
joshua8016:
Since former Mo'hits artistes, D'banj, Don Jazzy
and Wande Coal performed together at a recent event in Lagos, many have been insinuating a reunion between the pop stars.

Just days ago, bloggers and online content
providers went to town with the news and video of D’banj, Don Jazzy and Wande Coal
performing together at Segun Oniru's birthday
party, the Lagos State commissioner for
Waterfront Infrastructure Development, which
was their second since the Mo’hits empire
collapsed. In a matter of minutes, the video went viral.

Many have since been speculating a solid collaboration between the former buddies is in the works.

Now D’banj and Wande Coal are seen together
again in a video sponsored by the Nigerian
Youths Positively Driven (NYPD), a group
mobilising youth support for president Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election bid in the forthcoming elections.

D’banj joined the NYPD group as an ambassador weeks back.

The DB records boss, in company of Wande Coal and Oritsefemi visited the Metro Train project built by President Jonathan’s administration, as seen in the video below.
More than ever, former Mo’hits artistes are
seemingly comfortable around one another,
which is a step towards realizing the dream of
many Nigeria music enthusiasts, who will give
their heads to see a working relationship
between D’banj, Don Jazzy and their ‘goons’ –
Wande Coal, Dr SID and D’Prince.

It would be recalled that D’banj and Don Jazzy
performed together, for the first time since their break up in March 2012, at D’banj’s younger sister’s wedding in August 2013.

The former business partners performed three of their hit songs ‘Fall in Love,’ ‘Endowed’ and
‘Suddenly’.

Source ++http://www.scannewsonline.com/2015/03/dbanj-wande-coalformer-label-mates-take.html?m=1

This is not metro. Nigerians like sweet name shaaa. THIS IS LOCO OR LOCOMOTIVE TRAIN. METRO IS THE ONES U FIND IN SOUTH AFRICA, ETHIOPIA, KENYA, RUSSIA, USA,KOREA, THAILAND, JAPAN, UK, EU ETC.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2015
Big time buddies.
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Okaka27(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2015
I CANT SEE ANY "METRO TRAIN" undecided

now dis is a METRO TRAIN

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by ademoladeji(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2015
Mtshewww....
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by Ahmed4002(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2015
I never see any train yet.
Re: Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja by mcdokwe(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2015
And this is news worthy because?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kalu Ikeagwu On Her Marriage To Ijeoma Eze / Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.