Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. (2380 Views)

Martins Lawrence Akande’s Amazing Hyper Realistic Pencil Artwork / Artist Turns Old Keys And Coins Into Recycled Art. / An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by And9: 12:05am On Mar 22, 2015
Award-winning Italian artist Guido Daniele
has an exceptional talent – he can
transform human hands into ‘handimals’,
hyper-realistic animal portraits.

With a career as an illustrator spanning
over 40 years, Guido began to explore and experiment with body art and using the human body as a canvas in 1990.
Gradually, he perfected the art of making his models contort their bodies into specific positions and using his painting skills to turn them into realistic portraits and scenes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by And9: 12:13am On Mar 22, 2015
More...

Re: Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by And9: 12:16am On Mar 22, 2015
And more...
Re: Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by And9: 12:18am On Mar 22, 2015
And...

Re: Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by otipoju(m): 4:27am On Mar 22, 2015
Beautiful art!!! Ugly animals
Re: Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by 3Cees: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
*swoons*

*faints*
Re: Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by chukxie(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Some people are seriously gifted!
Re: Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Unbelievable
Re: Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
otipoju:
Beautiful art!!! Ugly animals

The animals are ugly compared to what?
Re: Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by otipoju(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Activa:

The animals are ugly compared to what?

None of those animals as portrayed in those pictures look " inviting" . The art itself is colorful but the images / feelings they invoke in me are not pleasurable..

They deer and they eagle are still manageable.
Re: Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
otipoju:

None of those animals as portrayed in those pictures look " inviting" . The art itself is colorful but the images / feelings they invoke in me are not pleasurable..

Beauty is in d eyes of d beholder

I like all of them. Don't forget he was limited because he was trying to turn hands into animals. I don't expect d drawings to be accurate
Re: Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by otipoju(m): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Activa:

I like all of them. Don't forget he was limited because he was trying to turn hands into animals. I don't expect d drawings to be accurate

You seem not to get what I am saying. The artist has done a splendid job, but the image of a chameleon, snake or angry looking birds etc do not arouse lofty feelings in me.
Re: Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by otipoju(m): 6:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Activa:

You still dont get it....his painting was superb and there is no doubt about that. What I am saying is that, to me, those animals are are ugly animals .
Re: Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 28, 2015
chukxie:
Some people are seriously gifted!
hahahaha, so others are jokingly gifted ba?
Re: Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by chukxie(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
peacelover15:
hahahaha, so others are jokingly gifted ba?

Hahahaha. Some people talent pass others oooo!
Re: Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
otipoju:

Instead of beefing and bluffing show us yours. Olodo
Re: Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by otipoju(m): 12:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Smallville10:
Instead of beefing and bluffing show us yours. Olodo

That is how you guys fail exams because you can't comprehend the meaning of words.

I said "Beautiful Art!!! Ugly animals."

Is that too hard for you to understand.

Must all art or images evoke pleasant feelings?

Can someone not draw a perfect image of a grotesque figure ?

Abeg swerve go one side if you be Okupe brother joo.
Re: Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2015
otipoju:

That is how you guys fail exams because you can't comprehend the meaning of words.

I said "Beautiful Art!!! Ugly animals."

Is that too hard for you to understand.

Must all art or images evoke pleasant feelings?

Can someone not draw a perfect image of a grotesque figure ?

Abeg swerve go one side if you be Okupe brother joo.
what makes dem ugly. Am very sure if those animals were humans they'd be more beautiful than u, dats if u are sef.
Re: Handimals - Italian Artist Turns Hands Incredibly Into Realistic Animals. by otipoju(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2015
Smallville10:
what makes dem ugly. Am very sure if those animals were humans they'd be more beautiful than u, dats if u are sef.

Na concrete dey inside your head. Let me leave you.

I no get time to dey argue over meaningless something.

Beautiful art!! Ugly animals...simple as that.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Hot Animators / Who Here Knows How To Reduce The Size Of A Picture / Mysterious Woman Swimming! But You Wouldn't Believe Your Eyes. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.