Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband (47007 Views)

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 23, 2015
frank043:

You love the concept of the cake as cigarette pack or you love how she passed the message or you love CIGARETTES? What exactly?? No bite me oo...Just wondering.
All of the above cheesy
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by donhils: 6:47am On Mar 23, 2015
onosprince:
Abeg who do dat cake, I like make dem do 2 for me. One for my best friend and one for my room mate grin igbo own
So you are in the clique of Igbo smokers? #justwonderingwhy
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by donhils: 6:50am On Mar 23, 2015
drimpeccable:
A woman gave this cake to her husband on his birthday.

Is she encouraging him or what?

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/03/weirdest-cake-ever-see-cake-woman-gave.html?m=1
The woman understands her husband. She knows the man doesn't eat anything unless there's a touch of Rothmans on it.
#nwanyimaobidiya

1 Like

Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 23, 2015
softysparky:
Wow, I love it.
Why wont u? lipsrsealed
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Why wont u? lipsrsealed
busy body.
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 23, 2015
softysparky:

busy body.

Aproko tongue
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by zid82(m): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2015
Its not bad. Just that he'll be more liable to live long.
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by frank043(m): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2015
softysparky:

All of the above cheesy

Hmmmm! All of the above including "...you love cigarettes?" This is serious!! I wonder what your hubby will give you as BD gift. No offence meant...
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by MamaTeeY: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2015
I made this cake at T-Y's Cake Studio for a client's husband. Of course it was meant to politely and lovingly remind him of what he was doing to himself and his family as a whole.

Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by Jaygrl(f): 7:53am On Mar 23, 2015
This woman na sabi woman..she knows how to quietly and intelligently pass the message without nagging the man out of the house cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by MamaTeeY: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2015
You're so right Jaygrl, a lot of women should learn from this lol!!! And men too!
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by sinola(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Virtuous woman indeed
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by sexyjennik(f): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2015
She is trying to pass a message to her beloved husband since all her plea to her husband to stop smoking has fallen on deaf ears grin

If am her husband, I will stop smoking from that moment cheesy
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by Osyxcel(m): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2015
softysparky:

All of the above cheesy

That means I will make exactly that kind of cake for you, but I will change the "loving husband" to...... lipsrsealed
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by Osyxcel(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2015
onosprince:
Abeg who do dat cake, I like make dem do 2 for me. One for my best friend and one for my room mate grin igbo own

If your best friend and your room mate dey smoke igbo na im b say u sef na igbo shocked shocked
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by johnez4u: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2015
She is brilliant. The message is clear, direct and polite.
Wise woman!
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2015
Osyxcel:

That means I will make exactly that kind of cake for you, but I will change the "loving husband" to...... lipsrsealed
lol.. until then.
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2015
drimpeccable:
A woman gave this cake to her husband on his birthday.

Is she encouraging him or what?

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/03/weirdest-cake-ever-see-cake-woman-gave.html?m=1

Hehe...actions speak LOUDER than words.
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by tayebest(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2015
onosprince:
Mehn you dey hang out with smokers oh grin
onosprince:
Mehn you dey hang out with smokers oh cheesy cheesy
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by Euckybaby(f): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2015
Good for him
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by NemzySeries(m): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Madam,dis ur hubby suppose don graduate frm ordinary CIGAR to PURE FIREWOOOD na grin

1 Like

Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by kelvinchristus(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
"KING SIZE" sad[color=#000099][/color] that's cool grin
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by kelvinchristus(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
lol
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by BeauHomme: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
@MamaTeeY, pardon me,but I choose not to believe you're the cake designer as u claimed. You're weren't the OP and the original picture didn't carry ur signature

That being said, "Rothmans King Size" may just be d nickname his close folks call him.
It's possible his name is Rotimi and so the "Rothmans". It's also possible he's on d large side and so the "King Size".

@ least I know of a Rotimi whose folks call him "Rotman". Rothmans cld just be another variation of dsame nickname. He doesn't necessarily have 2 be a smoker.
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by wtfCode: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
the man na exhaust pipe.
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by sacora(f): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Osyxcel:

More like: "Happy birthday my chain smoker, I hope you change for the better because I don't want you to die young"
I pray her hubby get the message she z passing or else..............
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by cacali(f): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nothing weird about it
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by ENDTIMES: 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hey!!! Good old Rothmans, I really missed you smiley

I have stopped smoking since 13 years ago though, smoking is a stupid bad habit but it was fun those "bad" old days.
Re: See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband by MamaTeeY: 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
BeauHomme:
@MamaTeeY, pardon me,but I choose not to believe you're the cake designer as u claimed. You're weren't the OP and the original picture didn't carry ur signature

That being said, "Rothmans King Size" may just be d nickname his close folks call him.
It's possible his name is Rotimi and so the "Rothmans". It's also possible he's on d large side and so the "King Size".

@ least I know of a Rotimi whose folks call him "Rotman". Rothmans cld just be another variation of dsame nickname. He doesn't necessarily have 2 be a smoker.
Yes you can choose what to believe, it's a free world! This cake
picture was lifted from my Facebook page without my permission but since social media is public property and that picture was posted by me when I had not started watermarking my pictures I let it slide! And for your information brilliant BeauHomme the celebrant's name is not Rotimi or anything close and it was a Rothmans cake b cos that's what he smokes!! Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife / Guys Can You Do This? (photos) / My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.