Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? (23874 Views)

Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved / That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her / What Song You Listening To ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Someone like you - adele
Long distance - brandy
I look to you -whitney houston...

1 Like

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by ghanaman5050: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
pyrokardia:
Songs can retain memories in our brain by being associated to a particular event or person... Tell us the one that reminds you of the people you love
Diamonds by Rihanna
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Ekwe grin

Sample!
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Cheekah212(m): 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Angels Cry...Mariah Carey ft Ne-yo.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Habeyy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Right now na na na...by Akon

2 Likes

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by titanhayes: 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Heartbeat by Praiz...shòkíng this song now!

1 Like

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by MzYemmy: 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Oh what a feeling.......Beautiful Nubia

2 Likes

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by franzis(m): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
someone like you - Adele
don't you remember - Adele
let her go- passenger
when I was ur man- Bruno mars
not the girl- darey
it must have been love- roxette
baby gone- ASA
goodbye my lover- James blunt
just give me a reason- pink
all of me- john legend
how long will I love u,love me like u do- Ellie goulding
if tomorrow never comes- Garth brooks

5 Likes

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Adonispco: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Michael jackson - will you be there

1 Like

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by acehood907(m): 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Korode bello -Godwin
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by ggrin(f): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chop my money - psquare ft may d
Owo ni koko - davido
Turn by turn - kcee
Kingtom - iceberylin embarassed
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Kingsasian(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Where do broken hearts go? By whitney houston
Angels cry by mariah carey ft neyo
Loyal by chris brown ft wayne, tyga
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by redcliff: 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Usher- twork it out
case - i am missing you.
jaheim - put that woman first.
Nelly - my place.
nelly furtaro - say it right
Justin timberlake -my love.
Beyonce - irreplaceable, radio, sweetdreams.
John legend- you and i
john legend - stay with you
john legend - used to love you.
Miri ben-ari - hold ur head up high.
Chiddy bang nd eldee- slow down.
craig david - hidden agenda

E plenty!

For the record, they were mostly events not for people
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Captain2605(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
2face.. If love is a crime
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by ggrin(f): 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Katapot - rekado banks embarassed
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by enorsaint001(m): 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
[i][/i] breathless by shayne ward
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nuella222(f): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
How Long by Lionel Richie
Afrodisiac by Brandy
Right here with u by Brandy
Season in the sun by Westlife
Paint my love by Michael Lean
Am gonna love u till d end by Michael Lean

1 Like

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by EcoTerror: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
We fly so close by phil collins.

I get so emotional listening to it
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by mojysiola(f): 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
John Legend All of me.... Can't hold back tears whenever I listen to this songs cos it reminds me of my soulmate who is now an ex....
pyrokardia:
Songs can retain memories in our brain by being associated to a particular event or person... Tell us the one that reminds you of the people you love
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by ReSexzskilz(f): 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
U got it bad by Usher. This song is apparently so touching with very meaningful lyrics.
Usher- Dive
Usher- Papers
Usher- Moving Mountains. Usher has got the best voice in rnb history, with this song.
Usher- My Boo
Usher- Think of You, this classi was released in1993 sha.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by ReSexzskilz(f): 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
U got it bad by Usher. This song is apparently so touching with very meaningful lyrics.
Usher- Dive
Usher- Papers
Usher- Moving Mountains. Usher has got the best voice in rnb history, with this song.
Usher- My Boo
Usher- Think of You, this classic was released in1993 sha.

In all, Usher today is far greater than Beyonce, Jay z and Rihanna combined. He is not a controversial artist nor a female, yet has last this long on the global music scene and still relevant. Not a joke.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Zenith21(m): 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kiss of life by 2face grin

1 Like

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by sunstyle(m): 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
softysparky:
Micheal Jackson- speechless
I am speechless when I saw ur natural beauty and perfect shape here on ur profile. all I can ask u is ur friendship, I really want to be ur friend. have a nice day.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
we've been together for 6 years the last time i saw her HAPPY by pharell williams was on replay for hours. Weeks later started giving attitude shortly she traveled to UK. That song always reminds me of Folashade Alloh
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by bryght4u(m): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lady - Kenny Rogers.
Because you love me - Celine Dion.
I will always love you - Dolly Parton.
When a man loves a woman -
... to name but few
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Kelgabriel5(m): 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sweetest girl by wyclef remind me of my jss days.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by ArchFreelancer(m): 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
akinsadeez:
[size=17] Let her go - by Passenger because I did let her go and it was then that I realized that I truly loved her. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry [/size]

Mee too. Same shit happened to my sorry ass! sad
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Willress(m): 11:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lost without you - robin thickle

1 Like

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by alleazardous(m): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
shayne ward:breathless
akon:falling in luv
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by uobimba(m): 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
i love d way u love me.u say make i follow u na i make i fall in love.--pls whats d main title or how do i download it(any link?)
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by pweedyuz(f): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2015
From here to the moon and back----Dolly Parton

The lyric says it all.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by adahgold(m): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2015
Me na akpako or ginger by Terry g cuz of d lashing cuz DAT is d song we both prefer wen lashing......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wizkid's UK Fans Scramble For Tickets To His Show At 02 Arena / Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq / Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.