Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen (6048 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) / Biafra : India Government Invites IPOB Coordinator For Talk-pics / Buhari Storms Ogun For ‘operation 40-40’ - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by dunkem21(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
owobokiri:

You re totally right; I am going tribal. You only forgot to add that I learnt from you. Your APC is nothing but a sexy acronym for a tribal gang up between two of the biggest ethnic groups in the country against a minority president whose much vaunted shortcomings can also be seen in the tortured characters of the fake agents that populate APC. Apart from throwing around empty serialized party slogans that are riddled with base inanities while working up a mainly primordial bunch of base followers, where are the altruistic ideological backbones upon which this new Yoruba/fulani (permit my bluntness) NADECO-like uprising is based?? Southeast politicians may like money and power like one tinubu, that doesn't mean that the gate to heaven goes through bourdillion street. . When Tinubu and his slavemaster buhari were conducting their amorphous nocturnal meetings that gave birth to this imbecilic nuisance termed APC, how many SE leaders were invited? APC is waging a tribal war. It will be very wrong for anybody to pretend otherwise.

Bro, these people dey think say we be mumu.

We might not sweep or wash the ground after he leaves(of course we ain't illiterates) but our mind is made up.

South East has been totally locked down for ...

..fill in the blank spaces.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by owobokiri(m): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
olas24u:

It is a revolution in the history of Nigeria ,PDP arrogantly told us they will rule for 60 years and they already have 16 years out of which we can can see with our very eyes the plundering of the nation resources .You brought in government a mercantile culture with the fostering of the unitary federalism by ironsi ,which as stayed with us,Bola Tinubu was once a senator of the federal republic and has been in the opposing side for many many many years ,and i think he studied so many things all along and became a master of game,in a revolution you need money and people.Numbers are are very important in politics so i dont know were you got the idea of gangup.The advisers of GEJ duped him of all his money and they were not giving the right strategic advise that would have assisted today.He will not see anybody again at is back when he looks back after may 29th because they pushed him towards a wrong way.

It is funny when one frogged eyed irredeamably corrupt Tinubu becomes your anchor man for an earth shaking revolution. . Tinubu and gang are orchestrating an intr-elite scuffle to wrench out as much favour as they can from the bunch in power. Nothing has changed in terms of the quality of their character. They haven't gone through any kind of epiphany. It is still kleptomania out there. Saraki hasn't changed. Fashola is looting Lagos, Amaechi is still biulding the costliest monorail to nowhere. Mbadinuju, Atiku?? Revolution!? Common, gimme a break; there is a huge difference between a tribal grunt and the earthshaking tremors that heralds real revolutionary changes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by dunkem21(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
kolaaderin:

He is only been sarcastic, he is on ur side. He gave DRAWING OF SECOND NIGER BRIDGE not the physical one and the drawing alone is OK for them

Two illiterates from a party of dumbofos fighting themselves grin

LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by doctokwus: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
A worthy man for d Ibos and Nigeria.
What the Nigerian nation cudnt enjoy in Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe (not d otuoke scam),its possible to get in GMB.
Its only deluded Ibos and sycophants that want GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by olas24u(f): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
owobokiri:

It is funny when one frogged eyed irredeamably corrupt Tinubu becomes your anchor man for an earth shaking revolution. . Tinubu and gang are orchestrating an intr-elite scuffle to wrench out as much favour as they can from the bunch in power. Nothing has changed in terms of the quality of their character. They haven't gone through any kind of epiphany. It is still kleptomania out there. Saraki hasn't changed. Fashola is looting Lagos, Amaechi is still biulding the costliest monorail to nowhere. Mbadinuju, Atiku?? Revolution!? Common, gimme a break; there is a huge difference between a tribal grunt and the earthshaking tremors that heralds real revolutionary changes.

Tinubu remains the last man standing ,you cannot buy him ,he was a former Nadeco chief ,he labored yesterday for his political achievements. today all powerful politicians will always have stumbling blocks ,he his a hero of democracy ,Finance plays a very important role in a presidential system of government ,you cannot continue to be in the opposing side you can actually implement you own ideas by getting power.Gani fawehimi a Nigerian human right activist ,went to several jails inhaled all kinds of fumes into his body ,went to jail and defended the ordinary people,when he came out to be the president ,he did not get any vote, it i s always okay to collect the bullets with so many supporters that are very hungry and the same people will not vote because you don,t have any inducement right. which kind of thing is that. The revolution is right ,there is awareness creation ,increased political participation and above all change is coming ,please dont send the rain ,we want sunshine

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by Nature129(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
dunkem21:

Taaaa, iburo nwa afo.

Were asusu Igbo kwugharia ihe n'ile ikwuru ka m kwere.

Asiri m na ibughi nwa afo.

Ego ole ka I ga-akwu m na mme ya?
Ihe mere njiri dee n'asusu beekee bu kaa mmadu nile mara ihe nne ede. Ekpere m bu ka Buhari merie. Ike Jonathan agwulam...hoohaaa...achorom onye-isi ala ga-ekpochapu mpu na aghugho.
Icho ikweta na mbu onye igbo, icho I hapu, nke ahu gbasara gi.

Ka chineke mezie okwu.
Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by PassingShot(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
olas24u:

Tinubu remains the last man standing ,you cannot buy him ,he was a former Nadeco chief ,he labored yesterday for his political achievements. today all powerful politicians will always have stumbling blocks ,he his a hero of democracy ,Finance plays a very important role in a presidential system of government ,you cannot continue to be in the opposing side you can actually implement you own ideas by getting power.Gani fawehimi a Nigerian human right activist ,went to several jails inhaled all kinds of fumes into his body ,went to jail and defended the ordinary people,when he came out to be the president ,he did not get any vote, it i s always okay to collect the bullets with so many supporters that are very hungry and the same people will not vote because you don,t have any inducement right. which kind of thing is that. The revolution is right ,there is awareness creation ,increased political participation and above all change is coming ,please dont send the rain ,we want sunshine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by dunkem21(m): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nature129:

Ego ole ka I ga-akwu m na mme ya?
Ihe mere njiri dee n'asusu beekee bu kaa mmadu nile mara ihe nne ede. Ekpere m bu ka Buhari merie. Ike Jonathan agwulam...hoohaaa...achorom onye-isi ala ga-ekpochapu mpu na aghugho.
Icho ikweta na mbu onye igbo, icho I hapu, nke ahu gbasara gi.

Ka chineke mezie okwu.

Ehen, I bianu.

O bughi iwu mmadu nile ima ihe I na ekwu.

Ochichi onye kwuo uche ya ka anyi no.

Udo diri gi.
Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by SkinnyDude(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nature129:

Oga, speak for yourself and your household. Don't say "we" but say "I and my family members" do not like Buhari.

If you are not tired of youths unemployment, unsteady electricity, stealing public funds with impunity, insecurity, rudderlessness etc, nwanne, I am tired of it.
if you not from Anambra, you shut up your mouth. we ndi Anambra dont like Buhari and APC. that's why Ngige lost the governorship election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by MayorofLagos(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
Onitsha in order to ensure that our candi­date bares his mind on how he intends to restore the manufac­turing capacity and the industri­al glory of the Southeast region of Nigeria.”

None ever existed!
How do you restore what you never had?
grin
Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by MayorofLagos(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
SkinnyDude:
if you not from Anambra, you shut up your mouth. we ndi Anambra dont like Buhari and APC. that's why Ngige lost the governorship election.

You are from where...
angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by SkinnyDude(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
MayorofLagos:

You are from where...
angry angry angry angry
Anambra central, idemmili North L.G.A. Ngige is from south. we loved him, but he disappointed us by joining APC. party ndi awusa!
Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by MayorofLagos(m): 4:15am On Mar 24, 2015
SkinnyDude:
Anambra central, idemmili North L.G.A. Ngige is from south. we loved him, but he disappointed us by joining APC. party ndi awusa!

Creepy pygymy! Pack your bags...you are headed back to DRC. Im coming to flush you out of Nigeria. angry

Dont ever let me hear you say Anam.... anything hear again. Thats a forbidden word here!
Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by focus7: 5:02am On Mar 24, 2015
Did anybody ever hear tha Buhari is lobbying anybody with dollars and arms? That is a man of integrity.
Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by biafranqueen: 2:19am On Mar 26, 2015
anonimi:

Sis, abeg you fit get a bigger size of the meme- something like the size of the one below
That would be really nice. If you can and post it here, please mention me.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033689_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
grin Let me try an blow it up for you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by Myluv1: 4:40am On Mar 27, 2015
APC Town Hall meeting Flops Again as South East Businessmen, Traders Shun Buhari in Onitsha

The resolution of the people of the South East geo-political zone to vote for President Goodluck Jonathan were clearly demonstrated in the commercial city of Onitsha yesterday as business men and traders shunned a scheduled interactive section with the presidential candidate of All Progressive Congress, APC, General Muhammed Buhari.

The Interactive section held at the popular Sharon Hall in Onitsha was expected to address the invitees on Buhari’s policy on business, Commerce and Industry and consequently attract captains of industries, Importers and traders from Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi and other parts of the zone.

But there was no presence of businessmen and traders from the markets in the city such as Main market, Bridge Head and notable Industrialists in and outside the city were also absent.

The officials of APC in Anambra and some Journalists were at the venue waiting for the visitor as late as 4pm while the event was scheduled to take off by 12 noon.

Further investigation reveals that the traders had resolved to stand with the governor of the state, Chief Willie Obiano who has repeatedly enjoined Ndi Anambra to cast their votes for President Goodluck Jonathan while ensuring that they elect APGA candidates in all other posts.

At Onitsha main market an importer Mr. Kenneth Abasilum told our correspondent that, the function belong to APC while the traders are predominantly APGA, “You don’t expect APGA followers to attend APC function. Moreover, the first lady was here today so people’s attention must have diverted to the visit of the first lady”, he added.

This might have led to Gen Muhammadu Buhari abruptly cancelling his scheduled appearance at the South East Town Hall meeting. Source claim the APC candidate may have collapsed.

The Senator representing Anambra central district, Sen Chris Ngige (APC) pleaded with the disappointed audience that the presidential candidate could not make it due to conditions “beyond Buhari’s control“.
Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2015
Naaa we are not barbarians...they won't stone him. Allow him talk and go...freedom of speech cool

gratiaeo:
Ngige should not push this foolish old certificateless general on Igbos to avoid been stoned. We do not like Buhari
Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by asha80(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2015
Myluv1:
APC Town Hall meeting Flops Again as South East Businessmen, Traders Shun Buhari in Onitsha

The resolution of the people of the South East geo-political zone to vote for President Goodluck Jonathan were clearly demonstrated in the commercial city of Onitsha yesterday as business men and traders shunned a scheduled interactive section with the presidential candidate of All Progressive Congress, APC, General Muhammed Buhari.

The Interactive section held at the popular Sharon Hall in Onitsha was expected to address the invitees on Buhari’s policy on business, Commerce and Industry and consequently attract captains of industries, Importers and traders from Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi and other parts of the zone.

But there was no presence of businessmen and traders from the markets in the city such as Main market, Bridge Head and notable Industrialists in and outside the city were also absent.

The officials of APC in Anambra and some Journalists were at the venue waiting for the visitor as late as 4pm while the event was scheduled to take off by 12 noon.

Further investigation reveals that the traders had resolved to stand with the governor of the state, Chief Willie Obiano who has repeatedly enjoined Ndi Anambra to cast their votes for President Goodluck Jonathan while ensuring that they elect APGA candidates in all other posts.

At Onitsha main market an importer Mr. Kenneth Abasilum told our correspondent that, the function belong to APC while the traders are predominantly APGA, “You don’t expect APGA followers to attend APC function. Moreover, the first lady was here today so people’s attention must have diverted to the visit of the first lady”, he added.

This might have led to Gen Muhammadu Buhari abruptly cancelling his scheduled appearance at the South East Town Hall meeting. Source claim the APC candidate may have collapsed.

The Senator representing Anambra central district, Sen Chris Ngige (APC) pleaded with the disappointed audience that the presidential candidate could not make it due to conditions “beyond Buhari’s control“.
this is a very wrong move if you ask me..i mean they should have just come and listened to what he had to say even they will not vote for him..what if buhari wins then what happens?
Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by Myluv1: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
asha80:
this is a very wrong move if you ask me..i mean they should have just come and listened to what he had to say even they will not vote for him..what if buhari wins then what happens?
Why waste their precious time when their minds are already made up on whom to vote? If buhari wins, let him perform his duties in a proper manner, we will not complain. We in Anambra do not beg for special favours; just do your F..ing job as a leader and we are fine. We don't shout unless you take what belongs to us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by asha80(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Myluv1:

Why waste their precious time when their minds are already made up on whom to vote? If buhari wins, let him perform his duties in a proper manner, we will not complain. We in Anambra do not beg for special favours; just do your F..ing job as a leader and we are fine. We don't shout unless you take what belongs to us.
have you thought about him introducing policies that might affect their biz?what about him not engaging in projects that would boost their biz?it is not by boasting guy
Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by chiomzy86(f): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
nzeadachie:
AND YOU'RE WELCOMING A TERRORIST MAYBE HE WANT TO COME AND SURVEY ONITSHA FOR ATTACK BUT HE CAN NEVER SUCCEED
..haaaaahhhaaaaa lol,nna u funny oh
Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by Myluv1: 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
asha80:
have you thought about him introducing policies that might affect their biz?what about him not engaging in projects that would boost their biz?it is not by boasting guy
Don't break your head on our matter bro, we have survived worse. We have been doing it on our own for decades now without the govt. I would assume you grew up in the south west or elsewhere other than the SE; you would have realized we are just about starting to know what a govt can/should do for its citizens... Our Fvck-the-govt-we-are-doing-it-on-our-own orientation has not even changed completely up till now. Our immediate past governor actually kick-started a change in that orientation and our current leader is profusely building on that.
Ndi Anambra are not the only ones doing business in Nigeria, so any harsh decision will affect more than us even if targeted at us. But what I can tell you for free is we always devise a way to at least breakeven even in the harshest business situations. Only us can stop us in making business moves. We have been tested. Now take that to the CBN.

Bragging intended

1 Like

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by nzeadachie: 1:00am On Mar 28, 2015
asha80:
THEY KNOWS THAT BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA, THEY KNOWS THAT IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by oneeast: 7:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Nwanne m jili nwayo. I understand u wella but asha80 is a good guy, he is very rational in all his comments. I respect him so much.

Myluv1:

Don't break your head on our matter bro, we have survived worse. We have been doing it on our own for decades now without the govt. I would assume you grew up in the south west or elsewhere other than the SE; you would have realized we are just about starting to know what a govt can/should do for its citizens... Our Fvck-the-govt-we-are-doing-it-on-our-own orientation has not even changed completely up till now. Our immediate past governor actually kick-started a change in that orientation and our current leader is profusely building on that.
Ndi Anambra are not the only ones doing business in Nigeria, so any harsh decision will affect more than us even if targeted at us. But what I can tell you for free is we always devise a way to at least breakeven even in the harshest business situations. Only us can stop us in making business moves. We have been tested. Now take that to the CBN.

Bragging intended
Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by meccuno: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Raiders:
what has GEJ done for the Igbo that will make him get the Igbo votes.
what did buhari do for the igbos when he was in power and when he was hrad of PTF?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen by Myluv1: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
oneeast:
Nwanne m jili nwayo. I understand u wella but asha80 is a good guy, he is very rational in all his comments. I respect him so much.

Your relationship with him is between both of you nwanne. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Light Rail Set To Commence Operations / Top 25 Minority Ethnic Groups In Nigeria Based On Number Of Lgas They Occupy. / APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.