Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? (8277 Views)

What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / Just Curious>>>>>>who Comes First In A Man's Life? / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by ketekete: 6:34am On Mar 22, 2015
Happy Sunny Day fellow Nairalanders.

Am not a doctor, but if anyone here is going to save this man's life, it's the girl on the right grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by williamspaul22(m): 6:36am On Mar 22, 2015
Yea, d gal on d right I think. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by ketekete: 6:42am On Mar 22, 2015
grin grin grin
williamspaul22:
Yea, d gal on d right I think. tongue
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by williamspaul22(m): 6:47am On Mar 22, 2015
ketekete:
grin grin grin
with d way she blowing d man's... it's reaching his brain nd energising him grin
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by Extom(m): 6:50am On Mar 22, 2015
I think the girl on the right is trying to make him cùm back to life. cool

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by SOBSISRAEL(m): 7:05am On Mar 22, 2015
Left.

Are you a university or secondary school student? Do have difficult question given to you by your teachers or lecturers? We can help you out with our assignment solver; we'll help you to solve it without a hitch. Whatsapp 09033976204 or @facebook via Israel Dara Sobaloju.
You will simply get the best.
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by pomide(m): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2015
Nope...Op...she's gonna send him to Hell if d first one dosent suceed eventually...

3 Likes

Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by Infomizer(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2015
Extom:
#PunAlert!
How cüm you spelt come like that? cool grin

10 Likes

Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by Orijin105: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2015
Extom:
Guy, i promise you 1bottle of groundnut after I'm unbanned, i love dat comment grin

8 Likes

Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by 7footre(m): 8:07am On Mar 22, 2015
And what exactly is d girl on the right doing? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by daxon001(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2015
7footre:
he's lickin d injury he got on his legscheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by generalissimo(m): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2015
I think the girl on the left is the only one with the chance of saving the man's life. The girl on the right is only wasting her time cos unconscious man can never have e'rection grin
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by imsuboi(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2015
undecided dumb thread

3 Likes

Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by 400billionman: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2015
ketekete:
Happy Sunny Day fellow Nairalanders.

Am not a doctor, but if anyone here is going to save this man's life, it's the girl on the right grin grin grin grin

Instead of going to church, see what you are posting..

2 Likes

Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by 7footre(m): 10:13am On Mar 22, 2015
daxon001:

he's lickin d injury he got on his legscheesy
Hmmm this guy
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by justmag(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2015
Now the girl on the right know better. Thats the kind of girl i need on my team. She can reduce mortality rate with her forward thinking. I hope girls on here are taking detailed notes. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by Extom(m): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2015
Infomizer:

#PunAlert!
How cüm you spelt come like that? cool grin
Because, my brother, there was pun intended grin
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by Extom(m): 11:36am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:

Guy, i promise you 1bottle of groundnut after I'm unbanned, i love dat comment grin

Please add banana to the groundnut. You know these girls loves banana. cheesy grin
#PunIntended cool

1 Like

Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by EmmySparky(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2015
The girl on the right is a life saVer
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by Mhizizzy(f): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Boys just love to CUM back to life...
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by Orijin105: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Extom:

Please add banana to the groundnut. You know these girls loves banana. cheesy grin
#PunIntended cool
Bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by Gegz(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
7footre:
making d man cum back to life na. U want him to die?
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by 7footre(m): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Gegz:
making d man cum back to life na. U want him to die?
'Cum' back to life huh? Raising d dead?
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by Gegz(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
7footre:

'Cum' back to life huh? Raising d dead?
;Dyes sir
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by oginga: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
After regaining consciousness, his first word would be Oh! Oh!! Oh!!!... sweet painful. Followed by I will buy you jeans when i get to Aba, I will buy you Aba when i get to jeans.
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by daxon001(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
oginga:
After regaining consciousness, his first word would be Oh! Oh!! Oh!!!... sweet painful. Followed by I will buy you jeans when i get to Aba, I will buy you Aba when i get to jeans.
wat seems 2b doin u?wat r u sayin sef
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by neroflo: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Win Free Bitcoin Every Hour - Get Free Bitcoin [100% Working Method]
If want to earn free Bitcoin then here is a very simple method I'm going to share. You can win free Bitcoin every hour and you can even multiply your Bitcoins by betting. This method is very easy and you don't have to do anything fancy for getting your free Bitcoins every hour.
If you are newbie and don't know what Bitcoin is then here is a short description of it.
Earn Totally Free Bitcoin Without any Work
With the help of this method you will earn BTC without doing anything special.
*.First goto {HERE NOW}
*.Then register and claim your BTC.
*.You can claim your free Bitcoin every hour.
*.Now if you want to multiply your Bitcoin you can bet/play the game
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
SOBSISRAEL:
Left.

Are you a university or secondary school student? Do have difficult question given to you by your teachers or lecturers? We can help you out with our assignment solver; we'll help you to solve it without a hitch. Whatsapp 09033976204 or @facebook via Israel Dara Sobaloju.
You will simply get the best.
go education thread naa undecided
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Boys just love to CUM back to life...
pls I need you to make me cum back to life embarassed
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by Mhizizzy(f): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
pls I need you to make me cum back to life embarassed

U had better die undecided
Re: Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? by freshcvv(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
generalissimo:
I think the girl on the left is the only one with the chance of saving the man's life. The girl on the right is only wasting her time cos unconscious man can never have e'rection grin

Says who? When you sleep, aren't you unconscious? Then how come you have erecction while sleeping?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) / 8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online / "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.