Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story (37176 Views)

Oke Was Not Arrested By The Military - Media Aide / Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:38am On Mar 22, 2015
Ever since the video of Mr Buhari surfaced, many have wondered what really happened. Some say he was arrested. But here's the true story
The All Progressive Congress, APC presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari has been booed by some APC protesters in Chatham House, United Kingdom where he delivered a speech affirming that he was ever ready to continue with the scuffle for power.

This is coming up days after he made his controversial trip to the United Kingdom.

It was learnt that Buhari arrived at the venue of the event in the company of some prominent APC supporters including former Lagos governor, Ahmed Bola Tinubu, the party’s national chairman John Odigie Oyegun, Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State and Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State as well as former Ekiti state governor, Kayode Fayemi.

However, thins took a new turn when some apparently angry persons tried to stone him outside the venue.

But for the timely intervention of some security personnel who whisked him into a police van, Buhari would have been lynched by the raging crowd believed to be Nigerians.The candidate seems to have gotten on the wrong side of quite a whole lot of persons in the diaspora which got them so irked to the point of attempting to hurt him.

From the footage released recently, one of the protesters was heard urging someone to ‘snap the picture’ of the embarrassment which they put the man through.

In the meantime, below is the footage from the incident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR_bhFwjvBU

http://www.thetrentonline.com/buhari-whisked-away-police-van-avoid-lynching-enraged-nigerians-uk-video/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by oluwafemi113(m): 6:51am On Mar 22, 2015
Meanwhile the winning team Pls take note of this.

As you are well aware, the campaign of the APC is centred around you. The ruling party, PDP has deep pockets full of ill-gotten funds and government resources and have used these to buy up the media.

We have YOU.

As General Buhari said at the APC Convention - "I can’t give you a fistful of Dollars or Naira to purchase your support. Even if I could, I would not do so, the fate of this nation is not up for sale."

We urge you to Take Action and help the GMB-PYO Team to victory, by the grace of God, on Saturday March 28, 2015.

We encourage you to make just one phone call to at least 10 people between now and March 28, urging them to vote Buhari/Osinbajo. On Election Day, we also urge you to bring 5 people to your polling unit.

We have tagged this drive " CALL 10, BRING 5".

We must Act Now, the Future of our country depends on every single one of us.

Thank you.

Vote GMB Vote APC

374 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by opalu: 7:04am On Mar 22, 2015
What is wrong with entering a police van? The people's general has even been jailed before by IBB the evil genius simply because the man sent many drug pushers and PoliThieftians to jail.

beside me that will vote for GMB I have been locked in police cell because I boarded okada. They collected money from Okada rider and whisked me to Okota police station.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by chamboy(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2015
This thread should b moved to Front page to dissolve those silly Tandriods Lies

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by chemali: 7:05am On Mar 22, 2015
chamboy:
This thread should b moved to Front page to dissolve those silly Tandriods Lies

This isn't entirely true. No one tried to stone him.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by chamboy(m): 7:09am On Mar 22, 2015
chemali:

This isn't entirely true. No one tried to stone him.
the Security details was cos of the Paid- Protesters.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by chemali: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2015
chamboy:
the Security details was cos of the Paid- Protesters.

Yes cos of the paid protesters. The article above made it sound like there was a serious opposition to Buhari when the truth is the support far outweighed the protesters but their presence necessitated the presence of security officials to prevent a ruckus.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by arsetalks(m): 7:16am On Mar 22, 2015
These PDP fans are just getting silly everyday. So it is APC fans booing him again? When you finally all realised your stupidity with that nonsense video, you resort to saying he has offended people in the diaspora.

This one too won't work. We all know the protesters were hired by PDP and we had media reports of the said protest days before it happened.

I do not blame you lot sha, it is Seun and his moderators who are to be blamed for putting the rubbish on the front page.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by chamboy(m): 7:16am On Mar 22, 2015
chemali:

Yes cos of the paid protesters. The article above made it sound like there was a serious opposition to Buhari when the truth is the support far outweighed the protesters but their presence necessitated the presence of security officials to prevent a ruckus.
Watch d video stop doing Ijebu with ur Mb

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by chamboy(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2015
suwailad:
I think nl should be fast to clear the air on this one and move it to the fp. It will be damaging on nl's reputation that its the only site propagating lies and hate based campaign
what do expect when it has been Dollarised

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by arsetalks(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2015
suwailad:
I think nl should be fast to clear the air on this one and move it to the fp. It will be damaging on nl's reputation that its the only site propagating lies and hate based campaign
Seconded. Seun needs to prove to us all he is not using his forum to promote propaganda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Caseless: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2015
When the paid hungry TAN agents were on rampage, did they expect the UK police to fold their arms and leave buhari open to their attack? Afterall, Gej was stoned too by nigerians in a particular african country when he visited.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2015
I really don't know how NL became someway partisan... I might be wrong oh! But Mods should desist from posting doctored threads to the FP..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by rabbaba: 7:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Una dey fool una sef, the apc needs to do an official release on this issue before it goes the way of his certificate issue.that explanation up there is un official and laughable. The uk police will be put on enquiry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by chemali: 7:49am On Mar 22, 2015
chamboy:
Watch d video stop doing Ijebu with ur Mb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb2fOrE0eM4

Ode, watch the video and hear chants of "Sai Baba". I imagine Sai Baba is what they chant before lynching. Did you even read the article?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by blackjack21(m): 7:49am On Mar 22, 2015
this should be on the FP.

SATANs didn't get what they want.

07:49:19
Sun, Mar 22, 2015

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by egift(m): 7:58am On Mar 22, 2015
It PDP are amazed that Buhari enjoy so much support and good will across the globe. Up Nigeria, Sai Buhari.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by omenka(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Meanwhile the winning team Pls take note of this.

As you are well aware, the campaign of the APC is centred around you. The ruling party, PDP has deep pockets full of ill-gotten funds and government resources and have used these to buy up the media.

We have YOU.

As General Buhari said at the APC Convention - "I can’t give you a fistful of Dollars or Naira to purchase your support. Even if I could, I would not do so, the fate of this nation is not up for sale."

We urge you to Take Action and help the GMB-PYO Team to victory, by the grace of God, on Saturday March 28, 2015.

We encourage you to make just one phone call to at least 10 people between now and March 28, urging them to vote Buhari/Osinbajo. On Election Day, we also urge you to bring 5 people to your polling unit.

We have tagged this drive " CALL 10, BRING 5".

We must Act Now, the Future of our country depends on every single one of us.

Thank you.

Vote GMB Vote APC
I love this man more and more everyday. smiley

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2015
Nairaland has now become a PDP cisspit. watch How this thread would be left to die, and How that Satan's lie on fp would be left there for as long as possible. seun finally got dollarised.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by laurel03(m): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2015
No Propaganda against BUHARI will make me change my mind to vote for him...

I have decided to vote for change
I am tired of PDP since 1999..
Let try another thing
Like to show them we are many that want change

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2015
Jonathan I don't trust

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2015
TAN will do anything to discredit GMB..

We aren't deterred,GMB,or no one else..

Sai-Buhari.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Tos1: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2015
I can only hope that GMb win this eleCtion cos i need change but with the level of rigging which i see on the other side it is nearly impossible

PDP have already hacked the PVC machine

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Bonapart(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari is a change man... Everyone has a wrong beginning...........

#givebuhariachance

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by efilefun(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2015
Sometimes it baffles me how jonathan has made all his supporters clueless and daft,How will buhari and co. be arrested in London and your MR Mouth Leakage... Fayose and FFK wouldn't have made it public to the world, meanwhile the incident was caused by those paid PDP supporters that were outside the venue that day.....

There is no way you can dent the image of the people's general, you need to try harder next time.... slowpokes

GMB is going to islamize the nation.... SAMBO "PDP is a muslim party and GEJ is the only christian in the party, so vote for PDP which is a muslim party"
GMB is too old to rule the nation "How old was Mandela when he changed the fortune of the black southafricans??
GMB got no certificates " He's school released one" i
GMB result is fake no nigerian languages were taught then... " Cambridge shut them up with an open letter addressing that"
GMB sponsors boko haram "FFK Mr Mouth Leakage said Buhari knows nothing about BH" Well we all know who is behind BH, cuz for 5years you couldnt defeat this BH guys but when you need you score a "Political Cheap Goal" you called your boys back... we aint fools we know what's going on
GMB was arrested in london, here is another evidence to prove you all wrong

We waiting for your next trash

Next Week Saturday By the special grace of God we going to wash away "cluelessness" and corruption away from this Nation with our PVCs

God Bless the peoples General
God bless Pastor Yemi Osibanjo
God bless those who stood by the truth not some souls been bought so cheap with $ note
God bless the Federal Republic of NIgeria

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by greall12(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2015
Sai baba.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by holatin(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2015
where are d cursed fellows called SaTANist ??

pls come and deface this thread d same way you deface the other thread about his arrest.

Thank you God for giving us GMB

sai baba

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by joystickextendr: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2015
these is getting more interesting angry

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Adyrin(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2015
Yet another lie to cover a previous lie!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Ahmed4002(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2015
Allow me to prove to you that in your
lifetime,you and your children will be proud of
this country again. General Muhammadu
Buhari.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) / Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.