Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story (37184 Views)

Oke Was Not Arrested By The Military - Media Aide / Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2015
Adyrin:
Yet another lie to cover a previous lie!

Do you have a copy of Buhari's arrest warrant.?
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by datguru: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2015
This is not a reliable source

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by loomer: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2015
Na trek him trek come the event, wey e b say na police van go carry am go back?

Make una de see truth talk

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Adyrin(m): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2015
Say W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t you know okay....
Not W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t others say!
Tos1:
I can only hope that GMb win this eleCtion cos i need change but with the level of rigging which i see on the other side it is nearly impossible

PDP have already hacked the PVC machine
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by basty: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Adyrin(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2015
No he telepot tongue
loomer:
Na trek him trek come the event, wey e b say na police van go carry am go back?

Make una de see truth talk
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by ichidodo: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2015
How is that going to help his already battered image and his imminient loss?...He is even hated in diaspora cuz he's the poster boy of all that has been wrong with this country from the inception of his regime down to Abacha's the very same period that turned a massive number of Nigerians into economic refugees and y'all think he might get a pass from the very same victims at Chatham's?!....F**k him, f**l buhari..Illiterate old bastard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by simongonner: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2015
Please what time is the NEDG debate?
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by holatin(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2015
uniklinkum:
Who takes there lies serious anymore. Except the cursed mods of NL that move all the saTAN lies to front page. I hope NL will be ready to law suits when the time comes.
yes the cursed mod on NL will move any news from hopefornigeria and vanguardusa to FP without verifying if its true or not.

Baba God will destroy their evil plan

sai baba

oya d devilish mod ban me for this post

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by M4gunners: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2015
Lie lie party.
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by owobokiri(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2015
They should have lynched him the same way he lynched his innocent colleagues on that fatefull morning of July 29th 1966. . A perennial blood gulping chracter dressed up in some santimonious facade by the Lagos-Ibadan segment of Nigerias highly compromised press desperate to achieve tribal goals through the back door. .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by emeka2847: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Ever since the video of Mr Buhari surfaced, many have wondered what really happened. Some say he was arrested. But here's the true story

http://www.thetrentonline.com/buhari-whisked-away-police-van-avoid-lynching-enraged-nigerians-uk-video/
You really meant to say he was booed by "APC supporters"?
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Adyrin(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2015
Do you have a copy of Buharis WASC certificate?
bushdoc9919:

Do you have a copy of Buhari's arrest warrant.?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by demandtruth: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2015
We know the people that are so afraid of elction made a noise

We also know that ignorant people were involved

We are also aware of the confused few who are either Isreali/Biafra (always confused) posted
the doctored video

We know they claim to be dominance in all region of Nigeria. They even own Lagos

They claim not to be Nigeria and yet voting for a Nigerian

In-respective of what they claim to be
no matter whether 100M of them will vote for Gej

The die is cast
and it's in favour of
who else
Sai Buhari

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by holatin(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2015
suwailad:
I think nl should be fast to clear the air on this one and move it to the fp. It will be damaging on nl's reputation that its the only site propagating lies and hate based campaign
na today ??
the devilish mod have been doing that since envelope changed hand.
SPIT !!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by hardbody: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2015
opalu:
What is wrong with entering a police van? The people's general has even been jailed before by IBB the evil genius simply because the man sent many drug pushers and PoliThieftians to jail.

beside me that will vote for GMB I have been locked in police cell because I boarded okada. They collected money from Okada rider and whisked me to Okota police station.

EX CONVICT......LoL

Me sef had spent a night there in my youthful and stubborn days. That detention gingered me to go and study law against my Dad's wish then.
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by meforyou1(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2015
I don't understand. Thought one hopeless edo girl, rose peter graham, uploaded one APC video saying the protesters were smelly nigerian teenage students who didn't know what they were protesting about
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by hush15: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Ever since the video of Mr Buhari surfaced, many have wondered what really happened. Some say he was arrested. But here's the true story

http://www.thetrentonline.com/buhari-whisked-away-police-van-avoid-lynching-enraged-nigerians-uk-video/

[\b] The All Progressive Congress, APC presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari has been booed by some APC protesters in Chatham House, United Kingdom where he delivered a speech affirming that he was ever ready to continue with the scuffle for power[/b]

Interesting...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by StOla: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2015
Even those making such wild claims with the video were only trying to create bad publicity. The video was clear enough to understand what was transpiring.

Although some are dunces, some buried their intelligence and hoped it was true so as to avert the sorrow that comes in 6days.
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by holatin(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2015
arsetalks:
These PDP fans are just getting silly everyday. So it is APC fans booing him again? When you finally all realised your stupidity with that nonsense video, you resort to saying he has offended people in the diaspora.

This one too won't work. We all know the protesters were hired by PDP and we had media reports of the said protest days before it happened.

I do not blame you lot sha, it is Seun and his moderators who are to be blamed for putting the rubbish on the front page.
1 billion likes, dey will ban us for our view,dey will move anti APC topic on FP, they will move rumours snout APC to FP but they can never change our mind cus WE HAVE DECIDED

CHANGE!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by holatin(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:
I really don't know how NL became someway partisan... I might be wrong oh! But Mods should desist from posting doctored threads to the FP..
you are not wrong a bit, you are right !
they are bias and partisan

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by 1Dray(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Iffa hear.
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by meforyou1(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2015
If UK police wanted to protect Buhari and drug dealer tinubu, why not take them away in a police car than huddle them into a Black Maria like common criminals that they are?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by zicoraads: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2015
Where are the empty brains that were insulting the MODs? If some of you are jobless and have been programmed to only relate to 'Sai Buhari'...not everyone is. Or y'all think the people that are doing their utmost best to at least maintain the sanity here are also jobless?

Y'all couldn't even wait long to see the fate of the thread and rushed into insults. Am not surprised though, it's a trait of every APC supporter.

And one nonentity was even threatening a lawsuit...laughable!

Seun and his workers have been very, very balanced in reporting or moving threads of the both parties to the FP. Those of you that are not satisfied should either do your worst, or shut the fvck up!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2015
Adyrin:
Do you have a copy of Buharis WASC certificate?

That is a whole new discussion.....and the subject of several court cases.

If he (Buhari) has been arrested...we ought to have heard details of the charges preferred against him. That is how it works.

I am not a PDP or APC supporter if you must know. Both parties have dissapointed me greatly....especially as they have no answer to how they will deal with the fallout from the drop in oil prices.

I therefore must conclude that you do not have proof Buhari was arrested either by the Met, or by any legal agency domiciled in the UK or anywhere else.
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by jingh(f): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2015
uniklinkum:
Who takes there lies serious anymore. Except the cursed mods of NL that move all the saTAN lies to front page. I hope NL will be ready to law suits when the time comes.
hope you haven't be banned yet ?
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Asuokaa: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2015
owobokiri:
They should have lynched him the same way he lynched his innocent colleagues on that fatefull morning of July 29th 1966. . A perennial blood gulping chracter dressed up in some santimonious facade by the Lagos-Ibadan segment of Nigerias highly compromised press desperate to achieve tribal goals through the back door. .

But he wasn't part of that coup and beside he was still lieutenant den...a very junior officer

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by Rendition(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2015
if u blive this was an arrest den its like u bin as
foolish too believe dat u fell frm heaven.....this is
security protection gullible ppl, dont u knw dat
even in nija if situation warrants d police too save
u frm a raging rented mob like dis u wud be
whisked into a van abi u fink say na limo dem go
bring or bently oga make una fink with brain....no
man or security detail in its right senses wud ask
dem too leave in the cars dey came frm bcoz they
cud be attacked tru the windshield or
windows...somtimes I just wonder d kinda ppl dat
comment without finkin.....av said dis and still sayin it again
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by 400billionman: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2015
The explanation is WATERY..

E no set...
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by sammyj: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2015
Great counter by the OPs. Don't mind PDP with their satanic propaganda. They are using any possible means to win this election which is always counter productive to the advantage of the peoples general. Any propaganda busted again God bless Nigeria.

SAI BUHARI !!!
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by globalresource: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2015
shame to jonathanians
Re: Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story by meforyou1(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2015
Answer the simple question. Do u have a copy of buhari's WASC certificate?
bushdoc9919:

That is a whole new discussion.....and the subject of several court cases.

If he (Buhari) has been arrested...we ought to have heard details of the charges preferred against him. That is how it works.

I am not a PDP or APC supporter if you must know. Both parties have dissapointed me greatly....especially as they have no answer to how they will deal with the fallout from the drop in oil prices.

I therefore must conclude that you do not have proof Buhari was arrested either by the Met, or by any legal agency domiciled in the UK or anywhere else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' / Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa / 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.