Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:28 PM

Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men (56820 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Looool
They read books together awww so sweet .. Lol cherry shes young ask her in 10years time

~ common! Being a virgin is a good thing. That's self-control
You don't have to tease her. I'm not saying she is grin but even if she is, its good.
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:
yes and the book says; vicky ride on me baby ride on me.. ride faster grin grin
modafuckerzz grin

Ahhh cherry u gonna make d girl cry
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Ahhh cherry u gonna make d girl cry
am sorry vickybee cry
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2015
I dont see whats wrong with a virgin lying on a bed with two men all being fully dressed...
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by justmag(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~there are white latin Americans boy. They are of European and Levantine descent.
~ always read your books. cool http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_American

I disagree with this. When you reside in my neighbourhood. You will understand why.

ask a kkk member who a white man is! And you will see.
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Yh good point even if u end up marrying a v no probs just saying just because the girls is a v abeg lets hear word... Dont mean they no go enter d same hell just saying

~ Which hell? grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2015
Vickybee:
People be hating on us virgins. Adokiye don't mind them(haters above me). angry grin tongue
Keep it up girl! may God bless u with a good man that deserve u on wedding night...team virgin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

You don't have to tease her. I'm not saying she is grin but even if she is, its good.
You this kidd what do u evn knw lol
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2015
justmag:

I disagree with this. When you reside in my neighbourhood. You will understand why.

~ How can you disagree with history?
I'm telling you there are white Latin Americans that have European and Levantine descents plus i gave you a link to read up and you still wanna be an ignoramus?

tell me.. what school do you attend. they need to sack your government and history teacher cool
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

You this kidd what do u evn knw lol

~ whatever
I just don't think you should tease her again. Its enough !
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by dollyptosh(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2015
Vickybee:
It's not my fault that you ain't a virgin.

Sorry tongue
Loool. Don't mind them.
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by justmag(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ How can you disagree with history?
I'm telling you there are white latin americans cos' of their European and Levantine descents plus i gave you a link to read up and you still wanna be an ignoramus?

tell me.. what school do you attend. they need to sack your government and history teacher cool

Okay! You are smart and i am ignorant. Thank you. grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ whatever
I just don't think you should tease her again. Its enough !
kill me
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by dollyptosh(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:
why ddnt you quote me? grin

Miss virgin whts the size of your platonic bf d1ck? grin
I mean you must hv seen him UnCloth evn without havn sexx wt him huh embarassed
Nawa for you oo. lol
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 22, 2015
justmag:

Okay! You are smart and i am ignorant. Thank you. grin

~ Not knowing something doesn't mean you are dumb.
I told you facts and gave you a link when you disputed and instead of learning , you disagreed .

I hope you've gained something today grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:
kill me

~Lol ..

how do you wanna die?...

~ By hanging
~By drowning
~ or by marathon sex? grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Well dad muslim mum christain brought up in both i sway each time

~ so you are in the middle like Malcolm cool...
we need members in my own private and special church.. the church of ************ grin grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by justmag(m): 11:36am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Not knowing something doesn't mean you are dumb.
I told you facts and gave you a link when you disputed and instead of learning , you disagreed .

I hope you've gained something today grin

Lol! Okay smart one....if you spotted Mariah Carey from afar would you call her black?
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ so you are in the middle like Malcolm cool...
we need members in my own private and special church.. the church of ************ grin grin

Lol
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2015
justmag:

[s]Lol! Okay smart one....if you spotted Mariah Carey from afar would you call her black?[/s]

~ Mariah Carey is Black-American and also of Venezuelan and Irish descent
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Yh we are happy shes a v but she tries to come across that chics who are not are less of a human being or inferior n dats wrong even she should know that.. Lol
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by justmag(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Mariah Carey is Black-American and also of Venezuelan and Irish descent

Hmm! Thank God for google. angry smart one! You still didn't anwser my question.
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Yh we are happy shes a v but she tries to come across that chics who are not are less of a human being or inferior n dats wrong even she should know that.. Lol

~ She never did that. Cherry took it personal tongue.
Maybe Cherry got deflowered when she was 13 years old cos it seems vicky's statement really pained her.. Cherry must have been very angry and taken it personal grin grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

am fully sure vickybee is aware of that nw
and one arobake mama comes here to support what she did
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2015
But dem no dey do anything thing na
Don't be too quick to judge
Meanwhile why will someone claiming to be a virgin want to do such thing and put in on the internet?
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2015
justmag:

Hmm! Thank God for google. angry smart one! You still didn't anwser my question.

~ I answered your question in less than a minute.
I'm a very big fan of Nick Cannon and i know everything about him.

You have disrespected me with the Google thing you said.. Bye lilliputian
This conversation is officially over
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Maybe Cherry got deflowered when she was 13 years old cos it seems vicky's statement really pained her.. Cherry must have been very angry and taken it personal angry angry

She apologised let it go.. N beside vickybee dont need no defending dat girl can handle her own..
If shes offended she will say.. Dont make it an issue mr dark behave btw dem two
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

She apologised let it go.. N beside vickybee dont need no defending dat girl can handle her own..
If shes offended she will say.. Dont make it an issue mr dark behave btw dem two

~ its not an issue... grin grin just playing
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Maybe Cherry got deflowered when she was 13 years old cos it seems vicky's statement really pained her.. Cherry must have been very angry and taken it personal angry angry
you dey crase? grin abi na you be vicky platonic bf?
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

am fully sure vickybee is aware of that nw
and one arobake mama comes here to support what she did

Lol who ,,, her lil minions i think they r cute when i cher pic im like awwww gt a lil sis her age dats y .. Neway need to discuss something with u .. Come to derailers romance thread
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

dont mind dark
he doesnt knw am that easy..
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

you dey crase? grin abi na you be vicky platonic bf?

~ yeah i am.. grin
you asked a question about my dick-..its 8 inches grin grin

cherryice:
why ddnt you quote me? grin

Miss virgin whts the size of your platonic bf d1ck? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shan George's Children Gift Her Mercedes Benz Car For Christmas (Photo) / Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her / Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.