Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,440 members, 7,801,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Is No Shoes,clothes Excuses Not Togo Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is No Shoes,clothes Excuses Not Togo Church? (379 Views)

7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services / Excuses People Give For Not Attending Church / Excuses Some Christians Give For Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is No Shoes,clothes Excuses Not Togo Church? by danielmichael(m): 6:42am On Mar 22, 2015
I used to have this particular philosophy of no clothes,shoes excuses not togo to church.infact it always comes when i dont have shoes and clothes for church,they wont be any spirit of church,but when i started having some clothes and shoes,i develop dis predilection for church,the spirit jus come.so is that rilly a condition for church going and not going??
Re: Is No Shoes,clothes Excuses Not Togo Church? by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 22, 2015
yes
Re: Is No Shoes,clothes Excuses Not Togo Church? by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2015
Well what do you expect when most of our churches today have so glorified flamboyant dressing, that sometimes the church auditorium looks like a fashion show

You don't expect me to dress haggard to a church where most of its members were the latest fashion wears.
You don't want me to be embarrassed, do you?
Re: Is No Shoes,clothes Excuses Not Togo Church? by Melahou(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2015
If you really want to go to church you'll go. You can wear an old cloth.

If chevron calls you for an interview and says wear blue suit for the interview and you don't have what will you do?

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Evangelized? / How Much Of The Scripture Do You Know? / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.