Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. (3360 Views)

I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / Girls And Guys What Do U Think Abt My Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by unilagfreshest(m): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2015
am 25, i love sex bt d problem is any time i wnt to make love to my gal using condom, i loose my EreC_tion in less than a minutes, nd to get it back will be diffficult and evn after removin d condom wont get it until after an hour or more... bt without condom, i rock well. tho she(they) dont complain bt i always wnt to protect my self atleast som times, have tried many condoms frm goldcircle(worst) to durex nd any u cn see in market, bt am worried..do i hav problem or its normal?...Help.(Note: i use withdrawal method most times) Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by Mhizizzy(f): 7:16am On Mar 22, 2015
Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by Orijin105: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Mhizizzy and spacebooking are jez like

Bread and butter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by Cutehector(m): 7:21am On Mar 22, 2015
Its well
Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 22, 2015
Op, yours is a case of condom based erectile dysfunction. Have no fear, its not rare

Do you practice Pre-intimacy with your partner before sex?
Pre-intimacy is just the physical and intimate acts done before sex to stimulate arousal and desire for sexual activity such as kissing, touching embracing and the rest
I will advise you spend some time in pre-intimacy before you put the condom on, you could put in the middle or towards the end of the pre-intimacy

Pre-intimacy can help both women and men to become more aroused, which for women can promote vaginal lubrication and for men can help to promote their _erection.

Also, you can try adding a lubricant on top of the condom, it helps to enhance sensation
leading to a more firm _erection. If you are using latex condoms, try using a water-based or silicone-based lubricant,

The size of the condom also matters.
If the condom seems too large or too small for your penis it affects the general _erection

Finally,you can try self servicing with the condom while alone. Sexual stimulation feels different with a condom on, so self-serving with the condom on, helps your body adapt to it

Op, I hope I helped,
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by naijaboiy: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2015
Please go and see a doctor. He could help you with that.

Skin to skin is still very risky no matter the trust.
Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by Orijin105: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2015
I see STD/HIV dancing shoki in your life grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2015
The info you've provided isn't enough to give u a conclusive assessment...

First, does the sensation become more intense with the use of the condom?

2nd, do you like the use of condoms or just conforming to social norms?

3rd, at what point of the inercourse do you put your condom on?

4th, you put it on yourself or she does for you?

5th, have you tried letting her use a female condom?
Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by Mhizizzy(f): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:

Mhizizzy and spacebooking are jez like

Bread and butter

105? Nawa o..dey wan finish u o
If u don reach 109...lemme know
Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by unilagfreshest(m): 7:41am On Mar 22, 2015
NO.
i dont like using it, bt i feel its important nd all dat, bt mostly dissapointe wit d outcom.
3rd, at what point of the intercourse do you put your condom on?
hahan, b4 nahh.. smiley
myself
Nope. i should b d one in charge nt her... moreover most gal dnt evn knw wat it looks like.
Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by Orijin105: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:

105? Nawa o..dey wan finish u o
If u don reach 109...lemme know
dat ishilov.e wicked ehn!
she jez dey gimme ban till 2025 grin
i never see dat kind ban before

she ban me up to d stage dat i started tagging her moniker after opening a new account grin
Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by delishpot: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2015
See risking na. Bros abeg no chook unprotected again o. Lets go see a medical doctor for better investigation.
Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2015
unilagfreshest:

NO.
i dont like using it, bt i feel its important nd all dat, bt mostly dissapointe wit d outcom.
3rd, at what point of the intercourse do you put your condom on?
hahan, b4 nahh.. smiley
myself
Nope. i should b d one in charge nt her... moreover most gal dnt evn knw wat it looks like.

Then, I'll say its anxiety issues related to your dislike of condoms, wear your condom just before penetration, not some few mins before and let her put it on for you and integrate it as just another part of lovemaking or let her use female condom...

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by Afrok(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2015
Op two things will be involved one day;
1. Pregnancy
2. STDs
If no.1 then U ar safe as a baby father or termination, if no.2, two things are involved;
1. Gonorrhoea
2. HIV
If Gonorrhoea U ar safe coz it can be treated, if HIV, U ar on a long thing as know d drill nd what can / will happen. So op, Use ur head and don't allow ur di*k be in control always.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by 400billionman: 9:32am On Mar 22, 2015
unilagfreshest:
am 25, i love sex bt d problem is any time i wnt to make love to my gal using condom, i loose my EreC_tion in less than a minutes, nd to get it back will be diffficult and evn after removin d condom wont get it until after an hour or more... bt without condom, i rock well. tho she(they) dont complain bt i always wnt to protect my self atleast som times, have tried many condoms frm goldcircle(worst) to durex nd any u cn see in market, bt am worried..do i hav problem or its normal?...Help.(Note: i use withdrawal method most times) Thanks.

You are underaged. Stop having sex. Pursue your dreams, make God first.

There is time for everything.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by Dygeasy(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2015
You are in trouble OP grincheesy
Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by unilagfreshest(m): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:
Op, yours is a case of condom based erectile dysfunction. Have no fear, its not rare

Do you practice Pre-intimacy with your partner before sex?
Pre-intimacy is just the physical and intimate acts done before sex to stimulate arousal and desire for sexual activity such as kissing, touching embracing and the rest
I will advise you spend some time in pre-intimacy before you put the condom on, you could put in the middle or towards the end of the pre-intimacy

Pre-intimacy can help both women and men to become more aroused, which for women can promote vaginal lubrication and for men can help to promote their _erection.

Also, you can try adding a lubricant on top of the condom, it help to enhance sensation
leading to a more firm _erection. If you are using latex condoms, try using a water-based or silicone-based lubricant,

The size of the condom also matters.
If the condom seems too large or too small for your penis it affects the general _erection

Finally,you can try self servicing with the condom while alone. Sexual stimulation feel different with a condom on so self-serving with the condom on helps your body adapt to it

Op, I hope I helped,
Thanks
THANKS SO MUCH...WILL WORK ON ALL
Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2015
@Missclasssy:

There are folks with sensitive penile skin. The constriction 'caused by the latex might just be too much on his nerve-endings. How about she uses a female condom while he works on those flaws?

From experience I know keeping an erection is more psychological than physical.
Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by cybug: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2015
Some condoms do have numbing agents... This can degenerate to erectile dysfunction.

Get married! wink
Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by ffo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
unilagfreshest:

you need JESUS in your life. also if you can't hold yaself GO AND MARRY.
Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by austine4real(m): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
God is upset wt u,cos u'r wasting His milk
stop fvckin til u gets married or d tin no go stand again
Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by pretydiva(f): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
Won't advice u. Buh d only tin I wil say is 4 u 2 focus on ur studies. Sex is meant only 4 d married folks. If u wanna ve sex den u no d right tin 2 do. Dont incure d wrath of God n jeopardize ur future. Peace
Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
austine4real:
God is upset wt u,cos u'r wasting His milk
stop fvckin til u gets married or d tin no go stand again

An ill-thought statement !
SMH
Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Won't advice u. Buh d only tin I wil say is 4 u 2 focus on ur studies. Sex is meant only 4 d married folks. If u wanna ve sex den u no d right tin 2 do. Dont incure d wrath of God n jeopardize ur future. Peace

The way some people talk sometimes just makes you sit and wonder.

Did the guy tell you he is not old enough to make decisions for himself? So why stray from the subject
How the fvck does someone's _sex life have anything to do with his studies?

Are you innocent of the charges you are laying against him?
Who are you to say preach about God and his laws seeing you dress like a street-walker!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by chimerase2: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Op ua case is a normal case
It happens to me too but ma AMU stays erect without cuming with condom but witout condom. I rock too
Wat I mean is doing it with condom doesn't interest me at all
Me too I can't continue doing skin to skin so I had to quit

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by austine4real(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:

An ill-thought statement !
SMH
2day is sunday lets b holy.
So if i fvckd u&pour cvms on ur body,d cvms ddnt waste abi u drank it?
Re: I Need Help Abt My Sex Life.. by Renz(m): 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
unilagfreshest:

Exercise Regularly and drink more water.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When We Say Guys Are Better Than Ladies / 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married / Where To Take A Girl On The First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.