Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning (2767 Views)

Thief! This Woman Needs To Be Caught!! Share Till She Is Found / Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) / How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by iphanyiuma(m): 7:21am On Mar 22, 2015
Good morning..
This morning at exactly 5:39 am I was forced to get up from my bed by the constant screaming of my mother, she was shouting that a thief just jumped our fence and is inside our compound. I live in a 3BD flat and we live alone in the compound but share a common fence with the redeemed christian church of God who bought A land behind my house but just fenced it without any work done on it for more than a year now. My mom was cooking when she heard the sound and threatened the thief to jump out or else she will alert the security men who where already looking for him everywhere...when my father heard the noise he jumped out of the bathroom took his torchlight and went outside my blood was boiling and I ran outside without cloths on just boxers I grabbed the closest weapon I can find And went after him my father was shouting at him to jump out but he was too stupiid and dull probably a novice and was trembling with fear as I went after him shouting "ole ole" I used the stick I picked up and hit his head he was bleeding and my father quickly grabbed him by his trouser while my mother called the security men who came inside my compound and clobbered him...I was shocked when I saw his face he appeared to be in his mid twenties a young guy who was wasting away...about 3 women were raining curse's on him. Saying he took their handbags and handsets...well am just happy we did the right thing and handed him over..!! coolcool
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Good morning..
This morning at exactly 5:39 am I was forced to get up from my bed by the constant screaming of my mother, she was shouting that a thief just jumped our fence and is inside our compound. I live in a 3BD flat and we live alone in the compound but share a common fence with the redeemed christian church of God who bought A land behind my house but just fenced it without any work done on it for more than a year now. My mom was cooking when she heard the sound and threatened the thief to jump out or else she will alert the security men who where already looking for him everywhere...when my father heard the noise he jumped out of the bathroom took his torchlight and went outside my blood was boiling and I ran outside without cloths on just boxers I grabbed the closest weapon I can find And went after him my father was shouting at him to jump out but he was too stupiid and dull probably a novice and was trembling with fear as I went after him shouting "ole ole" I used the stick I picked up and hit his head he was bleeding and my father quickly grabbed him by his trouser while my mother called the security men who came inside my compound and clobbered him...I was shocked when I saw his face he appeared to be in his mid twenties a young guy who was wasting away...about 3 women were raining curse's on him. Saying he took their handbags and handsets...well am just happy we did the right thing and handed him over..!! coolcool
crazzy guy, Why did u hit him So hard? You yorubass can be heartless sha
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by iphanyiuma(m): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2015
nma24:
lollzz I was trying so hard not to say this but you made me to...my name is ifeanyi,iphanyi that's an igbo name and the name of the criminal is wale a yoruba dude...just to clear the air...lollzz

3 Likes

Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2015
nma24:
shocked
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:
lollzz I was trying so hard not to say this but you made me to...my name is ifeanyi,iphanyi that's an igbo name and the name of the criminal is wale a yoruba dude...just to clear the air...lollzz
You didn't have to hit him So hard

1 Like

Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by rawpadgin(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2015
nma24:
u see ur life u don discover say the guy na Igbo like u, u com dey talk (write) in a calm & polite manner

5 Likes

Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 22, 2015
nma24:
get a brain bro..... and grow up...

2 Likes

Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 22, 2015
wilsondave:
get a brain bro..... and grow up...
I have a brain and I'm grown bro
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 22, 2015
Guy u for club dat im useless head scatter.
Thief dem ona nor go find something do
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:27am On Mar 22, 2015
Pics of the thief or ................ This is tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by Ezemarcel(m): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2015
U guys should hv killed him
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by deavicky(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2015
nma24:
I like ur solf mind. But the truth is that he deserves to be hit a little hard.
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by iphanyiuma(m): 9:04am On Mar 22, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
Pics of the thief or ................ This is tales by moonlight.
God forbid oo!! If thief come your house by 5 or 6am with all the tension, and everyone is paranoid will you start taking pictures May God give you sense in Jesus name!! Amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by iphanyiuma(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2015
nma24:
I hit him so hard cos yoruba boys have been on the rampage for a while now in my area I just couldn't wait to get my pound of flesh on one of em until today...just my little way of giving back to the society cool

1 Like

Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by worry359(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:
I hit him so hard cos yoruba boys have been on the rampage for a while now in my area I just couldn't wait to get my pound of flesh on one of em until today...just my little way of giving back to the society cool

You have boasted about this.
Now every time that you step outside you will be watching round and looking over your shoulder.
One day soon someone with a big stick will be waiting to meet you for revenge on his friend or brother.
You will walk round corner and SMACK stick will hit you in the mouth.
Then maybe they have tyre and petrol, or knife for you!
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by iphanyiuma(m): 10:13am On Mar 22, 2015
worry359:

Now every time that you step outside you will be watching round and looking over your shoulder.
One day soon someone with a big stick will be waiting to meet you for revenge on his friend or brother.
you're wrong...I will never be paranoid for any reason a thief will always be a thief and by your comment I think you should be the paranoid one here you just sounded like a thief..it is the likes of you that fall into my trap..if you read well we gave him a chance to escape twice..you just open your garbage can to talk shii...silly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by Shagati(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2015
nma24:

SMH undecided
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:36am On Mar 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:
God forbid oo!! If thief come your house by 5 or 6am with all the tension, and everyone is paranoid will you start taking pictures May God give you sense in Jesus name!! Amen!!!

After you caught the thief, you let him go ko? May God give you sense to document your capture next time.

As I said pics or.............
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by worry359(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Their coming to get you!

Their behind you! shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by sisisioge: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:

Looooooool! You are a clown!

1 Like

Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by iphanyiuma(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

After you caught the thief, you let him go ko? May God give you sense to document your capture next time.

As I said pics or.............
quit being foolish boy I know you're an illiterate but please look for someone to finish reading the story for you before you quote me again
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by worry359(m): 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
shocked You will be walking along now looking everywhere.
Is there someone behind that tree?
Is there someone behind that car.
Why has he got his hand in his pocket, is it a knife.
Is that someone in the shadows watching me?
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by Prodeegee(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
We all na tiff...

Op, you did the right thing.
But I hope you don't steal also, nomatter hw small cos I promise you, this guy own go beta
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by iphanyiuma(m): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
Prodeegee:
We all na tiff...

Op, you did the right thing.
But I hope you don't steal also, nomatter hw small cos I promise you, this guy own go beta
by the grace of God I get everything I want...and am contented!!
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by Exjoker(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
Am I the only one who think this story is fictional?
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:
quit being foolish boy I know you're an illiterate but please look for someone to finish reading the story for you before you quote me again

iphanyiuma:

Nah you start the abuse Let me check my archives.....
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2116417_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Exjoker:
Am I the only one who think this story is fictional?

Careful OP bites www.nairaland.com/attachments/2124513_b8ia8timaa3ebz_jpeg45bd75167e46a149c38e8d291db04e27

He called me an illiterate and a fool for questioning the authenticity of his story.
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:

You don't need to use insults to pass a point.

Peace.

Pics or your just an ambitious attention seeker
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by iphanyiuma(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

You don't need to use insults to pass a point.

Peace.

Pics or your just an ambitious attention seeker
hmmm ok I just pray your house will be robbed and wen you mention any shiit bout that ill ask you for pics...amen!! cool
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by midasbliss(f): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lol. Congrats To U OP. but eh, start watching ur back. dem fit dey wait for revenge.
Re: My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning by arimahoseloka(m): 6:10am On Mar 23, 2015
worry359:

my guy u are talking rubbish, Ifeanyi u should have bust the Yoruba theifs brain open, cut his p.enis and set him on fire. what if the Yoruba theif shot his mother? ( God forbid though)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Killed Rice Smuggler At Sokoto (graphic Pictures) / JUNGLE JUSTICE (graphic Photos): What Is Your Take In These Vicious Acts / Mob Batters And Strip Woman Unclad For Kidnapping A Young Child [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.