Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Twisted Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twisted Love (29540 Views)

Twisted Truth / Twisted Mind: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twisted Love by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2015
Finally,I summoned the courage to open this thread **phew**
This is my very first story,so i'm pleading for support
Please your comments,thoughts and constructive criticisms would be appreciated
Moreover,Updates of this story might not be long (due to the phone i'm using)
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2015
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.NO PART OF THIS STORY MAY BE REPRODUCED,STORED IN A RETRIEVAL SYSTEM OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS,ELECTRONIC,MECHANICAL,PHOTOCOPYING,RECORDING OR OTHERWISE WITHOUT THE PRIOR PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR.

You can contact the author at kkitnah@gmail.com
Re: Twisted Love by stuff46(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2015
iam here
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2015
stuff46:
iam here
Thanks for stopping by and i wont disappoint.
**typing**
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2015
Twisted hearts,twisted souls
Twisted spirits,twisted minds
Twisted beliefs,Twisted aims
Can they be straightened??
Can they be joint together??

lets take this jolly ride together
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2015
What else could be more twisting than a beautiful writer with an amazing pen, I am here to find out.

1 Like

Re: Twisted Love by Awoofawo(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Even me too wan build my second Banana Island mansion here. Iya kontinu!!! Anyone thtat need a twisted plot of land should contact me asap before land finis for water front!!!
Re: Twisted Love by Awoofawo(m): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Even meself wan build my second Banana Island mansion here! Anyone that need twisted plot of land for Banan Island water front should contact me asap!
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Simplicity101:
What else could be more twisting than a beautiful writer with an amazing pen, I am here to find out.
Aww...tanx
Heck am writing,comments or no comments

Updates drop in minutes
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Awoofawo:
Even meself wan build my second Banana Island mansion here! Anyone that need twisted plot of land for Banan Island water front should contact me asap!
Aww.tnx 4 stoppin by
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ivyy woke up in the morning,and checked the time "7:45am,holy crap" she shouted
She got up briskly from the king-size bed that has a pink bed-sheets and pillow,everything in the room has a touch of pink,the curtains,the dressing table and the couch.
A stranger would literally describe the room as a "pink zone",while the reason is not far-fetched,because Ivie's best color is pink.

Ivie scooped the water all over her body in the bathroom,the water was a bit chilly,she would have heated it but she was running out of time

Coming out of the bathroom with a pink towel,she dried her body and applied her cream generously on her body.shea butter has always being her cream and her body responded greatly to it as it shone brightly.

She wore a dark jean trouser with a black blazer,she applied make-up to her face and sprayed a nice proportion of nivea perfume on her body.she was set,she picked her car keys and left the room.

She got to her garage,her car was dusty and dirty,all thanks to lagos untarred road,and she cant clean it up because she was already late for work,she ignites her jeep and zoomed off.

Ivie stood at 6ft without heels,she has a petite-model like stature with small bosom and flat-shaped ass

tbc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sowi d update was short
two long updates wl drop tonight
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lol... For a moment, I thought she would put on a pink dress. Nice, 'Pink-Zone'

1 Like

Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Simplicity101:
Lol... For a moment, I thought she would put on a pink dress. Nice, 'Pink-Zone'
lmao
She is going to work na grin
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
That awkward you are done typing a lengthy update and u mistakenly wipe it off embarassed
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
kitnah:
That awkward you are done typing a lengthy update and u mistakenly wipe it off embarassed
Aww. It happens. Don't just be discouraged. My fellow pen comrade, these are the pecks we endure but don't give in to their tricks. Still following

1 Like

Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Simplicity101:

Aww. It happens. Don't just be discouraged. My fellow pen comrade, these are the pecks we endure but don't give in to their tricks. Still following
Thank you embarassed
I swear itz frustating undecided
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 23, 2015
**contination**
She is dark-skinned with pointed nose,and she has a delicate mysterious beauty that made guts literally worshipped her
FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES LATER
Ivie arrived at LARRICOT INTERNATIONAL COMPANY,the gate was opened and she drove in
Koyejo the gateman said "big sis,you are late,the time is past 10"
Ivie was shocked"past 10,oh my God,the traffic caused it,thanks for your concern"
Ivie has a liking for koyej0,because he's committed and diligent to his work.Her admiration for him increased when she realised he is an Nd-holder coupled with the fact that it was unemployment that made him picked up the demeaning work of a gateman.
Most workers dont communicate with him because they feel they have to showcase some class,but no,not ivie,she felt she was just lucky.
"have a nice day"koyejo said.eventhough they were of the same age range,he wont stop calling her "big sis"
"Thanks and you too" ivie smiled and entered the office

**tbc**

1 Like

Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 23, 2015
Ivie knew she has a lot to do in the office "hey doties"ivie said as she dropped her bag on her desk,she is sharing the office with two girls,nene and lafura.
Nene was a beauty to behold,light-skinned,chubby with well-defined curves,she is always on low-cut which makes her swaggish and natural.Amber rose stood no chance with her.
"you are late"nene said
"yeah,the traffic is something else and i slept late too"ivie replied "Any message for me"

"yeah,a few,the ceo said the board meeting will hold by 12'pm,and you should bring proposals with you and the account record for last month" lafura replied her.

"ok,thanks,i've gone through the proposals"ivie said and continued "are you through with the records"

"yeah,i'm through,but you can go through it" lafura replied

"there is no need for that,i'm very sure it's accurate" ivie replied and her eyes were fixed on a beautiful flower beside nene's desk.
"wow,a lovely flower,and who's the lucky girl"she asked as she inhaled the lovely scent of the flower.

"well,it's for you ,kelv brought them this morning" Nene replied with a wink.

Ivie quickly dropped it as if it were

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Ivie quickly dropped it as if it were a piece of dirt "it's as irritating as the owner"
Nene and lafura laughed so hard,it's a known fact that ivie despised kelv with a great passion.
"so it's now irritating bah?? na wa for you o,i dont know why you hate the guy like this" nene chirped in as she recovered from her laughter.
"see,let's forget the guy jor" ivie replied
Nene's phone rang,she pressed the red button but the caller was persistent and keep on calling.
"wont you pick your calls" lafura asked.
"it's marcus,i'm not picking it until he send the money he promised me"nene explained
"Really? speaking of marcus,you dont wanma give "it" to him huh? lafura asked
"well,he keeps flooding my acct with money and he hasnt smelt it yet"Nene replied
"And why is that so?"lafura questioned
"i dont know but i kinda like him"nene replied with a smile
"ohunene onotu loves a guy?i'

2 Likes

Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 23, 2015
Sleep beckons
To be continued tmr
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2015
"ohunene onotu likes a guy,i've not heard that in ages" Ivie replied with great shock clearly written on her face
"oh c'mon,i said "like",let's not get carried away" nene chirped in
"the play girl likes a guy,this is awesome" lafura mocked "so you believe in love now huh??"
"i dont believe in love,just as the atheist dont believe in God,there is nothing like love"nene replied
"you people want a guy to serve all purpose for you,it's not possible:do u wear a cloth for all season? NO,you have the one you wear wen you are cold,when you are hot and so on,same with guys:i've the one that satisfy me sexually,the one that pick up my bills,the one responsible for my upkeep,the one for outing and so on,a guy cant serve all function,na only him waka come? " nene explained
"you will never change,but i believe in love tho" lafura replied.

1 Like

Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Twisted Love by theorbiters: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2015
Okay I am definitely following this. Don't keep us waiting.
Re: Twisted Love by ShirelleBaby: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2015
theorbiters:

Hi theo,
Pls add me back on bbm!

I sent mails but they aint delivering.smiley
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2015
theorbiters:
Thanks
Just wen i tot no one was readin
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Hi theo,
Pls add me back on bbm!

I sent mails but they aint delivering.smiley
angry angry
Re: Twisted Love by ShirelleBaby: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2015
kitnah:

angry angry
Sorry love.

I am reading ur story toosmiley
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Sorry love.

I am reading ur story toosmiley
Aww....tanx wink
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
And where is she?
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Simplicity101:
And where is she?
See my browser is misbehavn
it always say sth like "unexpected error"
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
kitnah:

See my browser is misbehavn
it always say sth like "unexpected error"
Lolzz, yea I get that a lot.
Try writing your story somewhere, then you can just copy and paste when ready.
Don't give up jhor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Awaken: Divine Hunter / Getting A Life- Safarigirl / Crazy Hannah - By Lady C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.