Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Interracial Marriages Are The Best Type. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Marriages Are The Best Type. (1099 Views)

Why Most Marriages are Failing In The 21st Century / You Believe Gay Marriages Are Bad? Who Do You Suppose She Males Get Married To? / Interracial Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interracial Marriages Are The Best Type. by mulattoclaro(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2015
I'm getting married next month by the special grace of God to my fiancee. I must admit dating a foreigner has been the best thing that ever happened to me. Non Nigerian relationships and marriages last longer. These foreign ladies make you feel very comfortable. They make you the Centre of their world and give you the best of everything. Their love for you is never based on materialism. I actually advice that guys should date and even marry foreign girls. I'm not in anyway saying Nigerian girls are bad. Far from it but in my own opinion, foreign girls are better. I also want to use this medium to invite all of you to my wedding come next month and also spending my honeymoon in Colombia.

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Marriages Are The Best Type. by falconey(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2015
GOODLUCK
Re: Interracial Marriages Are The Best Type. by delishpot: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2015
Hmnnn, e don happen o. Naija babes una dey see this so? grin
Re: Interracial Marriages Are The Best Type. by Cutehector(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2015
Lol e b like say I go marry frm colombia tooo. Op abeg shey ur fiancee get sister
Re: Interracial Marriages Are The Best Type. by mulattoclaro(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol e b like say I go marry frm colombia tooo. Op abeg shey ur fiancee get sister
grin >: grin grin yes she does.
Re: Interracial Marriages Are The Best Type. by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2015
Noted. Congrats, and don't get kidnapped by FARC rebels on your honeymoon. That would be a total 'FARC-UP'.
grin
Re: Interracial Marriages Are The Best Type. by Cutehector(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
grin >: grin grin yes she does.
sharpaly begin to connect me to d sister abeg. grin
Re: Interracial Marriages Are The Best Type. by Dygeasy(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2015
You're inviting us to your honeymoon too? Dude? lipsrsealed
Re: Interracial Marriages Are The Best Type. by mulattoclaro(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2015
RickRichards:
Noted. Congrats, and don't get kidnapped by FARC rebels on your honeymoon. That would be a total 'FARC-UP'.
grin
nah. I'll be in Bogota. Farc rebels are mainly in medelin, the home of the legendary Pablo Escobar.
Re: Interracial Marriages Are The Best Type. by mulattoclaro(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2015
Dygeasy:
You're inviting us to your honeymoon too? Dude? lipsrsealed
wedding man not my honeymoon.
Re: Interracial Marriages Are The Best Type. by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
nah. I'll be in Bogota. Farc rebels are mainly in medelin, the home of the legendary Pablo Escobar.
Oh, great. It's gonna be boom, boom, boom in Bogota! Have fun, but don't trigger an earthquake.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Marriages Are The Best Type. by DrAify(f): 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: Interracial Marriages Are The Best Type. by WhyNa: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
A big congrats to you bro. And pls link me up o. I'm a big fan of interracial marriage, broke up with my ex cos of religious stuff, mutually though. How do I get in touch?

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? / Does It Makes Sen$e? / Marrying From Outside Your Tribe: Who Feels The Heat More? Guys Or Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.