Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,159 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March (2956 Views)

Peeps Born In November Forum / Strictly For Fun(birthday Mates!) / Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by linusmark: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2015
Hi my month mates, let's comment with one of our most unique and cherished character.
. mine is that I have zero tolerance on intimidation.
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by viczing(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2015
linusmark:
Hi my month mates, let's comment with one of our most unique and cherished character.

undecided
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 22, 2015
linusmark:

True,..... Seems Like all march born stands aqainst intimidati0n........ I was born 0n march29...... My Bday is aru0nd d c0rner cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2015
viczing:

undecided
0de......D truth is bitter....... tongue
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Enegod(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2015
cool
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by lambvard: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2015
today is my day! 22nd of march!
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2015
Shy
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Tallesty1(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
True,..... Seems Like all march born stands aqainst intimidati0n........ I was born 0n march29...... My Bday is aru0nd d c0rner cheesy
My Birthday mategrin.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Acekidc4(m): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2015
Jezyfreezman:

Was born March 7!! My Bday don pass!!cheesy
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by viczing(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
0de......D truth is bitter....... tongue

Wetin bring ode 4 d talk?
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:

Was born March 7!! My Bday don pass!!cheesy
hahahahaha....na s0 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2015
viczing:

Wetin bring ode 4 d talk?
0ya n0 Vex abeg grin
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
My Birthday mategrin.
WTF shocked ....... Br0s 0ya f0ll0w me make i f0ll0w u abeq nah grin
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2015
lambvard:
today is my day! 22nd of march!
HBD......f0ll0w me make i f0ll0w u back abeg grin
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by mayorkyzo: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2015
Hmmm as for me no matter how much someone offends me i can always pretend as though all is well...march 13th
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2015
March 8.
I give pple the chance to repent when they hurt me, after I have had enough of it; I hit back in a very painful way.
Am STRONG-HEADEAD
CALCULATIVE but VERY LUVING

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Lilyomi(f): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2015
March 30th. I seek to help a lot n cannot get angry for ever. I easiily forgive

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Amybijou:
March 8.
I give pple the chance to repent when they hurt me, after I have had enough of it; I hit back in a very painful way.
Am STRONG-HEADEAD
Hmmmmm
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2015
Lilyomi:
March 30th. I seek to help a lot n cannot get angry for ever. I easiily forgive
iffa hear...
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Teebashy(f): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2015
Amybijou:
March 8.
Am STRONG-HEADEAD
I also friendly....I can be friend with anybody
I tink we have similar xter but I rep March 2
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Teebashy:

I tink we have similar xter but I rep March 2

Yea sis...March na March, Oya follow me.
#smiles
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Lilyomi(f): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2015
Dnarvaez:

iffa hear...
grin let me repeat so u hear.
R u by any chance 30th March?
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Teebashy(f): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2015
Amybijou:

Yea sis...March na March, Oya follow me.
#smiles
To where
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2015
Lilyomi:

grin let me repeat so u hear.
R u by any chance 30th March?
Nope, buh you kept me wondering @'you easily forgive'
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by alextayo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
I'm March 24.

I am strong willed, always eager to implement ideas, can go to any length to achieve something but loses interest thereafter. I have the heart of a lion, easily make friends and generous.
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Teebashy(f): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
alextayo:
I'm March 24.

I am strong willed, always eager to implement ideas, can go to any length to achieve something but loses interest thereafter. I have the heart of a lion, easily make friends and generous.
I tink all march born has those xter
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Mhizizzy(f): 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Feb buh I go still do Aproko
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by esof1(f): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
My birthday mate.
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by stano2(m): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
i was born March19th, am independent,contented with what i have and have zero tolerance on intimidation

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
esof1:

My birthday mate.
an0da1 again :O
Abeg f0ll0w me i will f0ll0w back cheesy

We must r0ck NL dat day grin
Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by thorbar(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
20th of march...dats mine......

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March by djmask(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Open mind to issues...try to find logical reason for every event. March 23...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! / Husband Needed / Independent Dating Girls Wants To Meet With Hot Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.