Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend (37698 Views)

Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her / Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by iykbethany(m): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
She has foreign demon, she needs deliverance ASAP.
Am calling my pastor right away b4 this gets out of hand
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by MakCoby(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Chi chi my crush grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by tuoyoojo(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
14 years in prisonment tins
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Excel23: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
joystickextendr:
shocked shocked

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Wetin I wan use big joystick do again when the likes of chichi dey use "b" where they suppose use "g"
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by holyokoto(m): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
No long thing, She is already a man
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by poiu77: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2015

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Trailblazer2: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
I might have read wrong or seen wrong but me thinks I sees a man and a woman. sad
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Franchise21(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Yesterday, it was bouh her bf, today, it's her gf. Tomorrow, it Myt b her dog. Who knws??
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by EdidiongEkong(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Good evening,

Did you watch today's Match between Liverpool and Manchester United?

However, Click here to VOTE for ME >>> http://rhodiesworld.com/?contestants=18-aniebiet-umanah

The Procedure remains the same:

1. CLICK ON THE LINK
2. LOGIN with your USERNAME and PASSWORD created
3. VOTE
4. Click on the FACEBOOK and TWITTER ICON to share to your friends

Don't forget to watch today's El' Classico between Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by octopusfreaky(f): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
,,,,lesbisonnnnnnn .....who am i to judge,am not a saint either....
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by denedene(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
beautiful girls just wasting n I'm stil single undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by vickkyruby(f): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by prettyJoy22(f): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
why am i not surprised babe looks like a dude already undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by LUXRY7: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
DIS LADY NEEDS DELIVERANCE FROM DEMONS COS SHE IS DEMONIC.
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Mckandre(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
PervyByNature:
we all know he's an asshole buh u dont have 2 go this far insulting him.
i think ure a fool for saying what u just said nw. rethink ur ways and give ur life to God.
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by spaggyy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
PervyByNature:
we all know he's an asshole buh u dont have 2 go this far insulting him.
but u just did calling him an asshole, maybe I should call him pisshole...person wey no get demo track wey wan release album...maybe na photo album
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Neplusultra(f): 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
undecided undecided undecided She shud jus come out of d closet
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mckandre:
i think ure a fool for saying what u just said nw. rethink ur ways and give ur life to God.
i've noticed u....... now, run along!
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by smilyice(m): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by blackpanda: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
beautiful
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by toprealman: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Aporoko, let her be.
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Tinyemeka(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
chimkaire:
Chukwu-aju undecided embarassed
*spits profusely* angry

Speaking slowly and softly in Hilda Dokubo's voice:
My daughter, why are you spitting profusely this early morning?
Are you pregnant?
Do you need to take some Avomine tablets? undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Bowaley17(m): 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lesbo everywhere
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Edigrows: 3:34am On Mar 23, 2015
lesby Alert!!! :/
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by swtglo(f): 7:43am On Mar 23, 2015
hmmmm wat a waste
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Tinyemeka:

Speaking slowly and softly in Hilda Dokubo's voice:
My daughter, why are you spitting profusely this early morning?
Are you pregnant?
Do you need to take some Avomine tablets? undecided
You wouldn't ask your Mum this, would you...Tinyemeka sad sad sad

Being on a social Forum doesn't give you the temerity to address someone you know not, this way. If it were a joke, some Emoji would have shown so...I know you not, remember.... sad sad cool
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Tinyemeka(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
chimkaire:
You wouldn't ask your Mum this, would you...Tinyemeka sad sad sad

Being on a social Forum doesn't give you the temerity to address someone you know not, this way. If it were a joke, some Emoji would have shown so...I know you not, remember.... sad sad cool

smiley
In the end, your intention was to induce an aggravated retort.

Sorry you didn't see the comic side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million / Ronaldo Reacts To Juventus' 3-0 Victory Against Barcelona / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.