Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend (37704 Views)

Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Footballer Chichi Igbo Shares A Very Hateful Message A Nigerian Sent Her / Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by ozioma11: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2015
The last time Chichi showed off her bf, ( See it
here ), we all believed she meant boyfriend though
some other people suggested she meant best
friend. Well, Chichi has now released new
interesting, cuddly photos of herself and her bff
with the caption you see above. I took the
screenshots from a video she shared on her IG
page.

See the caption

"chified

When she out of the blue hits your line and made your heart skip at the sound of her voice. #thatonceinalifetimetypeshit #onlyforthelucky #bestfriendsforlife #mademyday"

Source:
http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/interesting-photos-of-ex-falcons-star.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Acekidc4(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2015
RUBBISH

Chichi why your fellow woman na when Some1 like me dey available!! Nawa to you oh!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2015
Wetin concern me?
undecided
Na herself she dey confuse. Who's she anyway? I'm out of here.

13 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2015
I don't know who da phuck she is....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Jalubarika(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2015
Whatever float her boat Abeg, wheris my Origin Bitter 70clabeg kiss

11 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Jalubarika(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2015
Whatever float her boat Abeg, wheris my Origin Bitter 70cl kiss

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Airforce1(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2015
Jesus wept sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2015
Chukwu-aju undecided embarassed
*spits profusely* angry

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Ithee(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2015
Lubbis

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Obascoetubi: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2015
SEE LESBIANS. SHE HAS DEMON I GUESS

5 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by ozioma11: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Obascoetubi:
SEE LESBIANS. SHE HAS DEMON I GUESS
The girl tire me
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by silverdam(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
Airforce1:
Jesus wept sad
He has been weeping for your nonentity and unreleased album. Honestly, Jesus wept profusely on to your matter.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
silverdam:
He has been weeping for your nonentity and unreleased album. Honestly, Jesus wept profusely on to your matter.
we all know he's an asshole buh u dont have 2 go this far insulting him.

11 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
I don't really know her but anyone who does should suggest to her not to come near Nigeria.
Asking why?
#14yearswithhardlabour

3 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Bonapart(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Igbo the face of NIGERIA..
but baby why you turn gay na cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lesbian alert

5 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by joystickextendr: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
shocked shocked

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
in Gej we Nigerians stand
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by hamaworld(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
Same gender. Sowie same s*x. Lesbian alert
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Adekorya: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
No be yesterday this Girl show us her Boyfriend? which one be this again?

It seems the initial pics nah fluke, because this one is more Romantic than d other one of yesterday . The initial one seems like pls can I take a pics wit u?

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
silverdam:

wetin dey this attention seeking blogger wannabe?

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Bonapart(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
JN1:
I don't really know her but anyone who does should suggest to her not to come near Nigeria.
Asking why?
#14yearswithhardlabour
no dear.... the mob are still functioning.... she will be lynched i can promise that

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by phlio(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
no wonder hijab sister no wah play ball.....
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by ROCKHARDDK(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
Woman decieving woman... All women need strong male penetration, they natUrally do.... Leave them decievers alone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by IAMBREEZY: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
so ugly

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:
RUBBISH

Chichi why your fellow woman na when Some1 like me dey available!! Nawa to you oh!!
grin grin grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by SAMBARRY: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
Freedom of sensuality tongue
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by apoti(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by chinex276(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Haiiii... God save dis babe say she no dey live 4 9ja, by now she 4 dey her 2nd year for university of kirikiri in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by April07: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hehehe.. I dont even know what to say.. Anyways.. Whatever makes her happy.

Is she based in Nigeria?
Re: Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her Girlfriend by Optional2(f): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Wch of them b d chichi self

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million / Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges / Ronaldo Reacts To Juventus' 3-0 Victory Against Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.