Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

Who Is Your Favorite Driver In The New Fast & Furious 7 Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Your Favorite Driver In The New Fast & Furious 7 Movie (7495 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / Fast And Furious 7 Movie (what Do You Think?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favorite Driver In The New Fast & Furious 7 Movie by 360naija: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2015
The Fast and Furious 7 movie is all about cars, speed and real action.. these are some cars used in the movie

click here to watch the trailer also http://justcarsng.com/2015/03/who-is-your-favorite-driver-in-the-new-fast-and-furious-7-movie/

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Driver In The New Fast & Furious 7 Movie by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2015
Movie that hasn't been released yet?

How can you pick a favourite if you haven't seen the movie?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Driver In The New Fast & Furious 7 Movie by emperorizzy(m): 11:08am On Mar 22, 2015
My all time favorite is Vin diesel.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Driver In The New Fast & Furious 7 Movie by Hgold(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2015
dolapobello1:
Movie that hasn't been released yet?

How can you pick a favourite if you haven't seen the movie?

I tire ooo... abeg help me ask d op.

(1) (Reply)

National Orientatation Agency DG Asks Nigerians To Watch Local Stations Not DSTV / Comedy Video: House Of Ajebo “the Killer” / I Need Money Heist TV Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.