Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Any Solution To Poor GSM Network In The Villages? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Any Solution To Poor GSM Network In The Villages? (2575 Views)

Free Browsing Application For All Network In Nigeria 14/03/2017 / How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Solution To Poor GSM Network In The Villages? by iykbethany(m): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2015
The GSM network in my village has been very poor for sometime now. We have MTN, Glo and Airtel but none is reliable. Glo gsm and internet services used to be somewhat ok in the village but since December 2014 Glo internet no longer works in the village, seems their masts has packed up or something.

For several months now I cannot make or receive calls whenever I am in my village house, especially in the bedrooms. To make call I have to come outside of my gate. What if there's an emergency in the night, do I have to come outside of my gate to make calls? I am not alone in this, so many compounds in my kindred face this same problem. The only people that are not affected are people living close to the market square where the GSM masts are located.

I want to know if there's any antenna or software that I can install in my compound that will improve my GSM network signal and also to browse the internet? Since this is election period one needs unrestricted access to information 247. I believe that if the GSM signal in my compound is improved then I will be able to browse the internet. For now I cant browse in the village, to use the internet i have to drive all the way to owerri or Akabo which I wouldn't want to do during this election period.

Technicians and technologists in the house over to you. Is there any solution to this problem? Is there any antenna or software I can buy to solve this problem? I wouldn't mind paying an expert to handle this. Mods, please help me push this on the front page for I believe I am not alone in this.
Re: Any Solution To Poor GSM Network In The Villages? by iykbethany(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2015
Please go elsewhere for your spams before they ban you
Re: Any Solution To Poor GSM Network In The Villages? by agohmamuda(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2015
There's one solution, leave ur village now. After all na witches and wizards dey block network make ee no enter ur phone. Apply Olive oil all over ur phone b4 u step into ur compound.
#peace
Re: Any Solution To Poor GSM Network In The Villages? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Op, send me a pm. We sale the gadgets that makes it possible to make clear calls where network is poor.
Re: Any Solution To Poor GSM Network In The Villages? by iykbethany(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
ok
Re: Any Solution To Poor GSM Network In The Villages? by iykbethany(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
agohmamuda:
There's one solution, leave ur village now. After all na witches and wizards dey block network make ee no enter ur phone. Apply Olive oil all over ur phone b4 u step into ur compound.
#peace

Ok I have applied 20 bottles of olive oil still nothing changed.
Do you think I should hire foreign witches to destroy all these village witches? I nor fit run from my village o, na witches suppose see me run.
Re: Any Solution To Poor GSM Network In The Villages? by iykbethany(m): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
masterpower:
Op, send me a pm. We sale the gadgets that makes it possible to make clear calls where network is poor.

Please make this open bc some other people might be interested.

Tell us the location of your office/gadgets and their costs. Or you send details to my email. Check my signature for my email address.

1 Like

Re: Any Solution To Poor GSM Network In The Villages? by agohmamuda(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
iykbethany:

Ok I have applied 20 bottles of olive oil still nothing changed.
Do you think I should hire foreign witches to destroy all these village witches? I nor fit run from my village o, na witches suppose see me run.

Dats not a bad idea oh. If witches dey run from you, my brother u be strong Ogbóni. Lol.
Re: Any Solution To Poor GSM Network In The Villages? by iykbethany(m): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
agohmamuda:

Dats not a bad idea oh. If witches dey run from you, my brother u be strong Ogbóni. Lol.

Yes o
Re: Any Solution To Poor GSM Network In The Villages? by Dekatron(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
To the best of my knowledge, either SATELLITE internet which is darn EXPENSIVE or THE NETWORK MASTS SHOULD BE INSTALLED. I doubt any gadget would boost network. Its NOT RADIO/TV STATION.
Re: Any Solution To Poor GSM Network In The Villages? by usmanktg2(m): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
any new update? am in this exact situation
Dekatron:
To the best of my knowledge, either SATELLITE internet which is darn EXPENSIVE or THE NETWORK MASTS SHOULD BE INSTALLED. I doubt any gadget would boost network. Its NOT RADIO/TV STATION.

iykbethany:
The GSM network in my village has been very poor for sometime now. We have MTN, Glo and Airtel but none is reliable. Glo gsm and internet services used to be somewhat ok in the village but since December 2014 Glo internet no longer works in the village, seems their masts has packed up or something.
For several months now I cannot make or receive calls whenever I am in my village house, especially in the bedrooms. To make call I have to come outside of my gate. What if there's an emergency in the night, do I have to come outside of my gate to make calls? I am not alone in this, so many compounds in my kindred face this same problem. The only people that are not affected are people living close to the market square where the GSM masts are located.
I want to know if there's any antenna or software that I can install in my compound that will improve my GSM network signal and also to browse the internet? Since this is election period one needs unrestricted access to information 247. I believe that if the GSM signal in my compound is improved then I will be able to browse the internet. For now I cant browse in the village, to use the internet i have to drive all the way to owerri or Akabo which I wouldn't want to do during this election period.
Technicians and technologists in the house over to you. Is there any solution to this problem? Is there any antenna or software I can buy to solve this problem? I wouldn't mind paying an expert to handle this. Mods, please help me push this on the front page for I believe I am not alone in this.
iykbethany:
Re: Any Solution To Poor GSM Network In The Villages? by meobizy(f): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
I think the best solution is buying land to lease to telecom companies to build masts. I doubt the companies care, people in rural areas have less spending power and are less in population compared to cities.

(1) (Reply)

Web Based Remote Petrol, Diesel Or Oil Tank Level Monitoring / How To Put Money On Cash App Card? / New Smok TFV8 CLOUD BEAST Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.