Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

My Chat With An MTN Costomers' Care Agent Over Costomers Care Line (180) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Chat With An MTN Costomers' Care Agent Over Costomers Care Line (180) (676 Views)

First Two Nigerians To Purchase An MTN SIM / Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online / My Chat With An MTN Costomers' Care Agent Over Costomers Care Line (180) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chat With An MTN Costomers' Care Agent Over Costomers Care Line (180) by NetBizguy: 11:05am On Mar 22, 2015
Lady: hello, goodevening, thanks
for calling MTN
customer care service, my name
is Judith, what's your
name and where are you calling
from?

Me: hello, gd evening, my name
is Netbizguy, and i'm
calling from awka.

Lady: How may i help you,
Netbizguy?

Me: i'm looking for a wife to marry...

Lady: is that why you called this
customer care
service?

Me: Yes, and i think i'm already
in love with
You...you know you have a very
nice voice...

Lady: Hellooo, please, we only
attend to issues about
your MTN line, owkay...

Me: yes 0... This is an issue
about
my MTN line
too...because i spend much
credit calling so many girls
asking them about marriage.

Lady: please, I would have to put an end to this call...

Me: Baby don't talk like that now.
I promise to make
you happy... you would be happy
with me... can I have
your number?

Lady: *raises her voice* come,
mr man, I think
something is wrong with you...

Me: *cutting in*... Hey, hold it
there... I hope you can
now feel how frustrating it is to receive a call and
hear rubbish? From today, warn
yourself and every other
staff there..let nobody call me
with a funny number
only for it to be an advert or send me those nonsense
messages you guys disturb my
phone daily like
say am dating MTN...
Thunder_wey_go_
_fire_u_still_dey_do_NYSC. Happy sunday pals!

1 Like

Re: My Chat With An MTN Costomers' Care Agent Over Costomers Care Line (180) by Hgold(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2015
Copy & paste
Re: My Chat With An MTN Costomers' Care Agent Over Costomers Care Line (180) by NetBizguy: 11:24am On Mar 22, 2015
Hgold:
Copy & paste

and so what?
Re: My Chat With An MTN Costomers' Care Agent Over Costomers Care Line (180) by Hgold(m): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
NetBizguy:

and so what?

??
Re: My Chat With An MTN Costomers' Care Agent Over Costomers Care Line (180) by djmummy: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lwkmdfh. This is very good. They need to know how it feels too. We should all actually try dis and see what these network operators would do

(1) (Reply)

Top Android Phones And Not Too Expensive / Make Money(recharge Card Up To #10,000 Powered By Konga / Hot New App By Codeberg Developer Of Bbgen And Gencd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.