Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Last Opportunity To Update Or Make Any Changes To Your NIS Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Last Opportunity To Update Or Make Any Changes To Your NIS Application (1602 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / 5 Basics Steps To Update CV Successfully / NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Opportunity To Update Or Make Any Changes To Your NIS Application by danielayodele16(m): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hello Guys, i just got this mail. please kindly share any update if you av gotten the same.

Thank you for submitting your application for consideration by the NIS. Your application will be processed electronically, therefore, it is very important that you provide accurate and complete information. This is an opportunity for you to review the application you have submitted and make any corrections you see fit. Remember you will be required to provide proof of all information you submitted. We now urge you to carefully review the content of your application as provided below and if you need to make corrections, log back in and make the corrections before March 22, 2015. Please make sure to click Submit after making changes to your application BEFORE signing out.
Re: Last Opportunity To Update Or Make Any Changes To Your NIS Application by Tonniext(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Got same message
Re: Last Opportunity To Update Or Make Any Changes To Your NIS Application by Lanria: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
pls ao did u guyz apply?
Re: Last Opportunity To Update Or Make Any Changes To Your NIS Application by ogiewanye(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lanria:
pls ao did u guyz apply?

www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
Re: Last Opportunity To Update Or Make Any Changes To Your NIS Application by danielayodele16(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
I did not but I noticed a day was taken from my day of birth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Career In The Oil And Gas Industry. / Share Your Access Bank 24th July Text Experience And Feedbacks / Sparch Intergrated Services Interview: Are They Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.