Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Beware Of Mtn Touts. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of Mtn Touts. (428 Views)

Lagos Drivers Devise New Ways To Battle Lastma,touts ( Photo) / Are Touts (agbero) Now Ministers For Transportation ? / Are Touts (agberos) Now Minister Of Transportation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Mtn Touts. by godsamist: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
In nigeria,this great moster called corruption has eaten so deep into all public/private sectors,today its so hard as we speak not to find corruption anywhere you turn,it's so dishearten.
Even amongst the biggest netwk called Mtn,won't even believe it either if told that Mtn has lots of touts in their system,but my experience lately speaks louder.
Occassionally use to experienced some manipulation,but chose to ignore it,but this very day had above #400,in my mtn a/c,made some second cal/browse",surpurisingly more than #100.was deducted.
Quite abnomal,immediately,called the customer care,after few mts checking..it was appology ,not satisfied,after some hours called the customer care wt same compl but was fruitful this time,surprisely after few hours pt of my money was retured!
Later,decided to do some browse" and notice same manipulation,Again called customer c,it was the normal appology,more surprisingly brws up to 3days now without deduction,it now dawns on me,that lots gos on in mtn system!
Better shine ey

(1) (Reply)

Mikropgm_fashion......yusuf Zainab Opeyemi / Have You Seen Ogbanje? / North Korea Boasts Of Firing Ballistic Missile From Submarine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.