Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get (51661 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, / She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Minemrys: 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
I kinda find it funny when guys claim to be chasing a girl for m0nths and still n0t lucky to have her. You kn0w why? Cause they s0metimes show obsessi0n or d0n't follow the right procedure. The 0ne rule to getting a girl is attracti0n and having a chemistry with her. Get her to be attracted to you. Never try impressing her cos she'll never take you seriously. Instead Let her try impressing you.

To get a hard to get gal c0mes with attracti0n, flirty talks, be suspense filled and interesting with a little bit of mystery clamouring you. Then try ign0ring her or paying less attenti0n to her after your antiques, you'll see the difference. Girls like interesting and mysterious guys n0t the ones that her one sided with obsessi0n, they see them as sex freaks.
The worst a guy can do is to show obsessi0n. Ur obsessi0n freaks her into n0t taking u seriously and treating u like dirt. Getting a lady isn't supposed to take a guy m0re than 2 m0nths. If it does see your physician. Thanks.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
Iss0kay grin
Abeg suLe, Let Em h0es cum Thr0uqh grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by ijobaooorun(m): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Incase U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go fp abeg call me Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cum ***walks outta thread***

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Whatchu say?

If a girl doesn't want you, she don't want you.
All these one is story

135 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Thank God sha I have graduated from this woman wrappering stage, now I hardly show emotions

19 Likes

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Enegod(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Playing hard to get as in showing interest or just not interested? if no interest was sparked.. move on!!! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
ijobaooorun:
Incase U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go fp abeg call me Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cum ***walks outta thread***
If it makes FP, I'm owing you 4baskets of weed tongue

3 Likes

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Infomizer(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
Seems like 5ive rules to me...Abi

2 Likes

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Minemrys: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzNelly:
Whatchu say?

All these one is stoty
That's n0t quite true. Girls d0n't kn0w what they want. We guys determine if they want us or if they d0n't. Mznelly, can u be attracted to s0me0ne u d0n't want? Thats impossible. Re read my write up and its inner meaning. Its all about psychology. Again, gals d0n't kn0w what they want.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Minemrys: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
Infomizer:
Seems like 5ive rules to me...Abi
Not 5, 1 which is gain her attracti0n and to do that you need those qualities i listed.
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Minemrys: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
edozie04:
Thank God sha I have graduated from this woman wrappering stage, now I hardly show emotions
lol Edozie u funny o, which one is "hardly showing em0ti0ns" again?

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
Da fvck is up with the zero(0) you keep typing??

7 Likes

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Minemrys:

That's n0t quite true. Girls d0n't kn0w what they want. We guys determine if they want us or if they d0n't. Mznelly, can u be attracted to s0me0ne u d0n't want? Thats impossible. Re read my write up and its inner meaning. Its all about psychology. Again, gals d0n't kn0w what they want.

Oya, make me want you. smiley

14 Likes

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by brownlord: 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2015

27 Likes

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Humblebloke(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mtcheew........ No Time!!

Onto the next one.......... A nigga has got to squeeze a Hoeundecided
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Bonapart(m): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
One rule i know
Make money
Make more money
Make much money
Make much more bigger money......
With this rule you can date Zarah our incoming presido daughter

42 Likes

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by simplemach(m): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
I hate it when a girl plays hard to get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by siegfried99(m): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
grin
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Maczeelly(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzNelly:
Whatchu say?

All these one is stoty

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by joywendy(f): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Another "generalization" thread undecided undecided

Minemrys:

2 Likes

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by crudedude(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
I'm very positive the OP is a teenager. How do I know? he types with a zero (0) in place of O.

it's mostly teenagers that do such.

I did it once.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin101:

If it makes FP, I'm owing you 4baskets of weed tongue
o boy no make NDLEA catch u oh.

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by omophunky(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by neweraomo: 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
nice one smileynice one
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Lastdon02(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
issorite
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
I let my watch talk for me, my whip talk for me
My gat talk for me, blow, what up, homie?
Even bitches who don't know me, they wanna blow me
Cause the shit I floss with is saying a lot for me

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by UGLYS: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzNelly:
Whatchu say?

All these one is stoty

He is actually right. Its been working, it will work on you and work on anyone else.

2 Likes

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by wasco24: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
I think guys hold the card, if we play it well every gal will fall in cheap, it work for me and it may work for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by toprealman: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
LAST WEEK A GIRL WANTED TO KNOW HOW TO ATTRACT SUITORS @37.
THE ONLY RULE THAT WORKS, JOG ON, MANY FISH IN THE WATER NO DULLING.

2 Likes

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Viktoh(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? / Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.