Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get (51647 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, / She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hmmm the "Ok" was jus lyk u shun me

pls im i bothering u? or stalking u?.sad
Yup
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by mentorandfriend(m): 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzNelly:

It won't happen.
Whether its on this site, in person, or wherever.

It's not guts, it is what it is.
Nne just jejely drop your control digits if you're too confident and let me prove you wrong; if you really wanna play. Amma sweep you off ur feet in days. I dont do nairaland shyte.
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Nne just jejely drop your control digits if you're too confident and let me prove you wrong; if you really wanna play. Amma sweep you off ur feet in days. I dont do nairaland shyte.

I don't want to waste your time....and mine.
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by danbrowndmf(m): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Yup
Alryt,sorry,i BackOFF frm Now On.hv a nyc Day!
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Alryt,sorry,i BackOFF frm Now On.hv a nyc Day!
Thanks
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by mentorandfriend(m): 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzNelly:

I don't want to waste your time....and mine.
Hehehe. I talk am. Truth is you've not met guys with the x-factor. All these your talk of "if a girl doesnt want you" na for your pocket o. You go fall hopelessly.

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Hehehe. I talk am. Truth is you've not met guys with the x-factor. All these your talk of "if a girl doesnt want you" na for your pocket o. You go fall hopelessly.

I won't
I'm sorry if this doesn't soothe your ego, but I honestly won't.

Thank you. smiley
E.O.D.
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by chaxking(m): 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
Minemrys:
I kinda find it funny when guys claim to be chasing a girl for m0nths and still n0t lucky to have her. You kn0w why? Cause they s0metimes show obsessi0n or d0n't follow the right procedure. The 0ne rule to getting a girl is attracti0n and having a chemistry with her. Get her to be attracted to you. Never try impressing her cos she'll never take you seriously. Instead Let her try impressing you.

To get a hard to get gal c0mes with attracti0n, flirty talks, be suspense filled and interesting with a little bit of mystery clamouring you. Then try ign0ring her or paying less attenti0n to her after your antiques, you'll see the difference. Girls like interesting and mysterious guys n0t the ones that her one sided with obsessi0n, they see them as sex freaks.
The worst a guy can do is to show obsessi0n. Ur obsessi0n freaks her into n0t taking u seriously and treating u like dirt. Getting a lady isn't supposed to take a guy m0re than 2 m0nths. If it does see your physician. Thanks.
lol I know dis move, people will not learn cus day just can't change. Well it's gud u shared it tho. True talk
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by mentorandfriend(m): 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzNelly:

I won't
I'm sorry if this doesn't soothe your ego, but I honestly won't.

Thank you. smiley
E.O.D.
Lol @ego. Lol @soothe. Hehehehe. Some of those who come to nairaland to flaunt "I wont" usually have one low lifer screwing them at will. Only in nairaland can ladies form all these virtue and hard-to-get ambassadors. Not refering to you please. Just making a general statement sweetie.

2 Likes

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Lol @ego. Lol @soothe. Hehehehe. Some of those who come to nairaland to flaunt "I wont" usually have one low lifer screwing them at will. Only in nairaland can ladies form all these virtue and hard-to-get ambassadors. Not refering to you please. Just making a general statement sweetie.

That is an undeniable fact.

But not everyone who says "I won't" will.
Just believe. smiley

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by mentorandfriend(m): 12:00am On Mar 23, 2015
MzNelly:

That is an undeniable fact.

But not everyone who says "I won't" will.
Just believe. smiley

You're right about that.
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Bamz(m): 12:16am On Mar 23, 2015
MzNelly:
Whatchu say?

If a girl doesn't want you, she don't want you.
All these one is story

I totally agree with this. Drinks on the house.
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Bamz(m): 12:22am On Mar 23, 2015
Nigerian girls are beginning to get a bit westernised when it comes to issues as this..
Either they're all in or not, and the immature ones would still give you that terrible lead on to later shatter your heart.

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 23, 2015
bond77:

Hemmmmm,...... how many bottles of beer did you drink before you post this^^^^

Beer? Beer?? And you call yourself Bond77 (as in James-freakin'-Bond)? undecided

To answer you, I spoke the truth in a purely uninebriated state of mind. I'm currently high on coffee, textbooks, and the distracting I-Want-That smell of a stranger someone's parfum that I reallyyy don't need, but want. Should I ask what it is?
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by unphilaz(m): 1:17am On Mar 23, 2015
Minemrys:
I kinda find it funny when guys claim to be chasing a girl for m0nths and still n0t lucky to have her. You kn0w why? Cause they s0metimes show obsessi0n or d0n't follow the right procedure. The 0ne rule to getting a girl is attracti0n and having a chemistry with her. Get her to be attracted to you. Never try impressing her cos she'll never take you seriously. Instead Let her try impressing you.

To get a hard to get gal c0mes with attracti0n, flirty talks, be suspense filled and interesting with a little bit of mystery clamouring you. Then try ign0ring her or paying less attenti0n to her after your antiques, you'll see the difference. Girls like interesting and mysterious guys n0t the ones that her one sided with obsessi0n, they see them as sex freaks.
The worst a guy can do is to show obsessi0n. Ur obsessi0n freaks her into n0t taking u seriously and treating u like dirt. Getting a lady isn't supposed to take a guy m0re than 2 m0nths. If it does see your physician. Thanks.

doing this all over for my wifey agaian again ... seeing her blush ol over
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 23, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
I support the action 100%. If you're unwanted and/or shown no interest, please learn to back the heck off and stop being a nuisance. See if she'll chase you.

The prevalence of the notion that a girl must be "playing hard to get" when she says no is both irritating, and ridiculously draining. Why is it that you have to say NO a handful of times before plain English is well and understood? But no, it has to be a freakin' process:

First: HINT. HINT. HINT. 'No'.
Second: No. 'Noooo.'
Third: Polite reasons. 'No!'
Fourth: Avoidance - looking over your shoulder. 'No!!!'
Fifth? Sixth? Seventh? Tenth? 'No! No! No! Nooooo!!!'

'Till the point sheer exasperation forces you to completely lose your marbles, and say something abominably sharp-tonged that inevitably makes 'em walk off in a huff. This action is quickly followed by a wash of shock (wow, he's actually walking away. Never seen his back before..), guilt (wowzers, I just said that, but OMG it actually worked(?). Gosh, should I apologize?? No, don't. Donttt!), wonder (should I be this fvcking rude to begin with??), and finally...pure unadulterated RELIEF.

*Buys herself a cold coffee*

LMAOOO!!
That was too funnygrin cheesy grin

Abeg disregard these small children and their theories that will take them nowhere.
Imagine the ridiculousness of the topic. Lol.
If you leave a woman that consistently told you no what she does is heave a sigh of relief with quickness and forget you ever existed.
She says no, save your goddam time and move on instead of trying to play games, is it so difficult to understand?? Sheesh!
Nairaland and the children that have infiltrated it sef...

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Kellxpensive(m): 5:14am On Mar 23, 2015
Passing undecided[/color][color=#990000]
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:

Thanks
grin
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by SkinnyDude(m): 6:50am On Mar 23, 2015
Eliba:
Tomorrow is my birthday,i am so happy,pls join me celebrate,thanks.
happy birthday, Nne.
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by bond77(m): 7:01am On Mar 23, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Beer? Beer?? And you call yourself Bond77 (as in James-freakin'-Bond)? undecided

To answer you, I spoke the truth in a purely uninebriated state of mind. I'm currently high on coffee, textbooks, and the distracting I-Want-That smell of a stranger someone's parfum that I reallyyy don't need, but want. Should I ask what it is?
High on coffee? That explains everything, maybe you should cut down on your coffee intake, excess caffeine maybe running through your veins and that explains your hallucinating posts....
Btw, my moniker has its own meaning from the first letter to the last figure and it is never a mimicry of James Bond, so don't get it twisted.
Lastly, I guess u are reading for an exam, so I wish you success.
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by SkinnyDude(m): 7:02am On Mar 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hmmm the "Ok" was jus lyk u shun me

pls im i bothering u? or stalking u?.sad
all of the above.
guy, leave that girl. dont you get it when someone doesnt have interest in you, or wants your friendship?

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Hero10001: 7:57am On Mar 23, 2015
MzNelly:

Oya, make me want you. smiley
You wanna form hard to get?
Chai, Tin ba ra e mu, ma fi oju e ri m'abo.
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by kandiikane(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Minemrys:

That's n0t quite true. Girls d0n't kn0w what they want. We guys determine if they want us or if they d0n't. Mznelly, can u be attracted to s0me0ne u d0n't want? Thats impossible. Re read my write up and its inner meaning. Its all about psychology. Again, gals d0n't kn0w what they want.

This is normally what the rapists say...

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2015
refreshrate:

Why you sef go dey declare like dat on top the guy post? Anyway make i no too yarn. How much you go need?
jez gimme 180k

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by anwo247: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2015
MzNelly:
Whatchu say?

If a girl doesn't want you, she don't want you.
All these one is story

Very simple. These text book boys that have never dated any girl of their choice wont let us hear better things.

Mtchewwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Tafidah(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
Iss0kay grin
Abeg suLe, Let Em h0es cum Thr0uqh grin
lol guy u dey my head, u wey knw?
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2015
crudedude:
I'm very positive the OP is a teenager. How do I know? he types with a zero (0) in place of O.

it's mostly teenagers that do such.

I did it once.

cheesycheesy

WICKED YOU...
YOU MAY BE RIGHT THO
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2015
olrotimi:

My point though, op isn't applicable to all girls. It holds true mostly for ladies who haven't really made up their mind on the kinda guy she wants, still testing the waters.
I usually tell my girlfriends, "we've been friends for months, hung out together, shared interesting moments.......then I venture to formally ask you out and ur giving me the "thinking about it response",I wldnt ask a second time, and if I don't get a response within days, I switch my mind to someone else". Whatever had she been doing with the previous months of our friendship? Spending my money about it?

YEA...YOU SO ON POINT
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2015
Minemrys:

BLABLABLABLAAAH!

GIBERRISHHHHH!
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2015
Tafidah:

lol guy u dey my head, u wey knw?
n0 Luv....i n0 even sure weda relationship dey exist aqain grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook / Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos / Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.