Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. (41117 Views)

Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] / Toolz Shows Off Her Curvy Post Workout Body / Photo: Toolz Shows Off Her Flexibility In New Photo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by joyli: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
That kind of body some guys will kill to get.:-) but I guest she had her waist trainer on while taking this pic..:-) sexy!

9 Likes

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by Acekidc4(m): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Huh!! Cool and Nice Shape!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by Bisjosh(f): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nice shape cool

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
I can see she is losing weight.
Good for her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by LewisO: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
[size=14pt]Not as curvy as my girlfriend. undecided [/size]

17 Likes

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by NegeduGrace(f): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nice shape,what hapened 2 her tummy den?

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by NegeduGrace(f): 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]Not as curvy as my girlfriend. undecided [/size]
a picture of your gf or u re just lying

6 Likes

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by LewisO: 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
NegeduGrace:
a picture of your gf or u re just lying
[size=14pt]I'm a conservative, it isn't necessary for me to show her pics for u on here, before killing your doubt. wink [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by NegeduGrace(f): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]I'm a conservative, it isn't necessary for me to show her pics for u on here, before killing your doubt. wink [/size]
den just b nice wen commenting

14 Likes

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by angelTI(f): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
The picture is with her body shaper on. There was a picture that surfaced online sometimes ago without it.

Omoh, the picture was embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by LewisO: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
NegeduGrace:
den just b nice wen commenting
[size=14pt]"Nice"in what way? [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
curve ko,coma nii grin grin#guys are now after curve ladies as if their life depend on it cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by neroflo: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Win Free Bitcoin Every Hour - Get Free Bitcoin [100% Working Method]
If want to earn free Bitcoin then here is a very simple method I'm going to share. You can win free Bitcoin every hour and you can even multiply your Bitcoins by betting. This method is very easy and you don't have to do anything fancy for getting your free Bitcoins every hour.
If you are newbie and don't know what Bitcoin is then here is a short description of it.
Earn Totally Free Bitcoin Without any Work
With the help of this method you will earn BTC without doing anything special.
*.First goto {HERE NOW}
*.Then register and claim your BTC.
*.You can claim your free Bitcoin every hour.
*.Now if you want to multiply your Bitcoin you can bet/play the game
Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by Bonapart(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Da fuq! meaning?

1 Like

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by mifavour(f): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
That waist trainer ain't right... just diet well n exercise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by coldsummer: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Cute
Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by Barselonia(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
choi

.......see kandaa...... chop am with better soup
Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
cheesy that doesn't mean you shouldn't work for yours coz i know u don't have it...no offence
prettythicksme:
curve ko,coma nii grin grin#guys are now after curve ladies as if their life depend on it cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by BlackKenichi(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nice! She always gets me hard and sprung! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by valmunich(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
I don't know if people can really differentiate between being fat and being sexy these days angry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by emmykk(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
gej till toolz loose cuvres
Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lolss

I don't envy her mbok.

That waist-trainer shii, how do they breathe in it?
Home girls are not smiling o.

The hustle to be sexy is real.

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by mirexxx(f): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
nice!
Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Iku re ooo......Omo this one na die lipsrsealed
Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by Opinedecandid(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Some questions the op must answer before I know whether to congratulate her or not:
She don marry?
She don born yet?
If she don born, how many she born, so far?
What 'toolz' does she have?
How many are they?
How effective are they?
Who/what does she use them for/on?
How often does make use of them?

Brothers and sisters, they are many 'punctuations' in women's life that disfigure them. They are natural disfigurements. Namely marriage, pregnancy, delivery, breastfeeding, etc. Don't be too early to judge. Wait until all, or at least some of these stuffs are fulfilled.
I rest my case.

9 Likes

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by VellyG(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
We are tired of seeing her curves . she should go get married.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by domopps(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
I just hope she's gonna pose like this in Heaven and not Hell?

Waste of MB and TIME!

Cheeeeeers

1 Like

Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by Swiftlee(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Who is tools? undecided
Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by hamaworld(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by Charliiee(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mahn, toolz can get it all day everyday
Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by matosqui(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
valmunich:
All I see I just fats
Re: Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. by jasper83: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
prettythicksme:

Does that make you insecure?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo, Tonto Dike In Alleged Lesbianism Scandal / Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated / Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.