Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera (7529 Views)

Old Slay Queens Retire! Says SSCE Girls As They Pose For The Camera / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform / Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by Aikon: 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
shocked cheesy grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hehehehe grin

Breeze don blow, we don see fowl yansh
See as the yansh black as if NEPA carry light for night! grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Must the average negro always copy everything from caucasians ?

Even if you choose to replicate these kind of actions that the media has bombarded us with, there some things you put into consideration

This is a vexatious sight to say the least!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by DuchessLily(f): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jesu Christi!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by MaLAdyy(f): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
chai grin
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by BoiledCorn: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:
Even if you choose to replicate these kind of actions that the media has bombarded us with, you should take some things into consideration

angry angry angry shet the fork up angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
BoiledCorn:
angry angry angry shet the fork up angry angry

Please I don't engage in cyber conversation with feather-brained, andro-humanoids who can't spell correctly

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by BoiledCorn: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:

Please I don't engage in conversation with feather-brained, gyno-humanoids who can't spell correctly
angry angry angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by nzeaji(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
See black yansh. grin grin

Na these ones de wear catapult (alias thong)

grin angry angry
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by Mhizizzy(f): 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jeez
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by chinnelle(f): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by neroflo: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
Win Free Bitcoin Every Hour - Get Free Bitcoin [100% Working Method]
If want to earn free Bitcoin then here is a very simple method I'm going to share. You can win free Bitcoin every hour and you can even multiply your Bitcoins by betting. This method is very easy and you don't have to do anything fancy for getting your free Bitcoins every hour.
If you are newbie and don't know what Bitcoin is then here is a short description of it.
Earn Totally Free Bitcoin Without any Work
With the help of this method you will earn BTC without doing anything special.
*.First goto {HERE NOW}
*.Then register and claim your BTC.
*.You can claim your free Bitcoin every hour.
*.Now if you want to multiply your Bitcoin you can bet/play the game
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by deanoffaculty: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hmmm.....
There was light but darkness was upon the face of the DEEP.........
grin grin grin
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by mikaj(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:

Please I don't engage in cyber conversation with feather-brained, gyno-humanoids who can't spell correctly

Damn!! U sure killed it.
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:

Please I don't engage in cyber conversation with[b] feather-brained, gyno-humanoids [/b]who can't spell correctly

Lol. It seems that phrase I used in the Chiamanda-El'Nathan thread has caught on.

`Gyno-humanoids' is for females while 'andro-humanoids' is for males of which Boiledcorn is one.

P.S: I hope you figure no disrespect is intended by this correction.
mikaj:

Damn!! U sure killed it.
missclasssy:

Please I don't engage in cyber conversation with[b] feather-brained, gyno-humanoids [/b]who can't spell correctly

Lol. It seems that phrase I used in the Chiamanda-El'Nathan thread has caught on.

`Gyno-humanoids' is for females while 'andro-humanoids' is for males of which Boiledcorn is one.

3 Likes

Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
Thesonofmark.... angry angry angry

you wicked! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ewww
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin101:
Thesonofmark.... angry angry angry

you wicked! grin grin grin

Lol.

I feel anyone who wants to imitate my typing style should also imitate my strict usage of complex but yet meaningful words.
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by pretydiva(f): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ewww..so disgusting
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by bruno419(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

some girls been forming genius.... Smh

1 Like

Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by yahx(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
What are u guys seeing I can't se #som1 explain in arabic plz
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by iamrealdeji(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin101:
Hehehehe grin

Breeze don blow, we don see fowl yansh
See as the yansh black as if NEPA carry light for night! grin
Literally
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by EmmySparky(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:

Please I don't engage in cyber conversation with feather-brained, gyno-humanoids who can't spell correctly
this is a knockout punch...ur wicked o
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:

Even if you choose to replicate these kind of actions that the media has bombarded us with, there some things you put into consideration

This is a vexatious sight to say the least!

dog
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by justmag(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
She has everything out there. Ohh she knew! angry....must have been a little windy or something.
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by ellahzy(f): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
How can she wear this kinda short dress without puttin on a pan.t or tight.

#Gross
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by abokikhalifa: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
What can I say..... grin black yansh
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by Nelly21: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
I feel for the lady...but she should have known that no matter the lenght of the clothing, ladies ought to were their panties always
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by haywire1: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Who noticed d guy d1ck? shocked
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by Adeoba10(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
Kilo de.. Eleribu lawon aleyi keh, wehrey pataki ma ni photographer yen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by Dominex360: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
I blame the photographer ,can't his camera lence diffrenttiate between a pantless ladies from the ladies putting on pant? it is a shame to expose to the world what is sacred in marriage .they are both dogs in human flesh.
Re: Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dirty girl. . Anofia

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Lady Did At Her Boyfriend's Parents Anniversary / World Sperm Day. (a Must Read / Here Is What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.