Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Is Taking Too Much Water Harmful? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Taking Too Much Water Harmful? (1274 Views)

The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This / 3 Reasons Why Drinking Too Much Water Is Bad For You. / Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Taking Too Much Water Harmful? by airex(m): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hello house, I just need an insight on this issue! I consume at least thirteen sachets of pure water everyday! An average of three sachets after each meal! My colleague told mi that too much water in the body is not good. I also don't consider it as too much considering the hot weather condition. Any professional in the house to aid me on this?
Re: Is Taking Too Much Water Harmful? by uboma(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
Drink as much water as you can. Water is good for the body. Excess water in the body is expelled via sweat and urine.

In other words, water, no matter the quantity is not harmful to the human body.
Re: Is Taking Too Much Water Harmful? by airex(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
uboma:
Drink as much water as you can. Water is good for the body. Excess water in the body is expelled via sweat and urine.

In other words, water, no matter the quantity is not harmful to the human body.
Thanx. That helped. Grateful
Re: Is Taking Too Much Water Harmful? by flightz(f): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2015
Too much of everything is bad.
Re: Is Taking Too Much Water Harmful? by Basalt(m): 10:03pm On May 30, 2017
airex:
Hello house, I just need an insight on this issue! I consume at least thirteen sachets of pure water everyday! An average of three sachets after each meal! My colleague told mi that too much water in the body is not good. I also don't consider it as too much considering the hot weather condition. Any professional in the house to aid me on this?

Why won't you consume only water when you are a poor man?
Atleast look for who to give you food to chop Nd stop consuming water like a frog
Re: Is Taking Too Much Water Harmful? by airex(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2017
Basalt:

Why won't you consume only water when you are a poor man?
Atleast look for who to give you food to chop Nd stop consuming water like a frog
Only an illiterate like ezegozie can answer a question like that. No matter how hard you try by using another moniker, your stupidity must show. It's in your lineage.
Re: Is Taking Too Much Water Harmful? by Arif4275412(m): 10:37pm On May 30, 2017
Of course, taking too much water out of the demand of your body is harmful. if you take more water then your kidney have to work more then it's limitation. As a result the kidney will damaged gradually because of filtering excessive water.

(1) (Reply)

So Ordinary Power Bank Can Kill.... / Help!!!!! Slow Erect-ion / Need A Mosquito Net Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.