Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture (39529 Views)

How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture / The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture / Picture Of Barr James Ocholi Body Lying In State Plus A Brief Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by lalasticlala(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2015

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by ozoigbondu: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Who cares...........GEJ everywhere you go.........GEJ till 2019.......When i was 18 i was writing my senior WAEC not getting my arse drilled.

137 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Acekidc4(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
That's a woman of Great Integrity!!! Our incoming First Lady!!!

Dansaki Mama of Nigeria Women!!!

Mama piss are you seeing your Mate!! Shiooor for you!!!

366 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Why do we need her profile?

Which post is she running for?

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by mytime24(f): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Kk,

Next!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Acekidc4(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Oh!...The beautiful wife of a CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE. embarassed

The first Lady wannabe of a DESPOTIC TYRANT.

Wetin you know!!!
You need change in your Life!!!

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by ritababe(f): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Happy sunday nairalanders.
Just have to comment becus its lalasticlala thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Collynzo419: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
Shame on all the TANoids that lied about her.

Whether you like it or not. She is going to be your first lady, she will replace that unfruitful, uncouth, ugly thug that is presently there.

Change is coming in 6 days. This time next week, we will be waiting for the declaration by Professor Jega that General Buhari has won the election.

TANoids will cry, Mama Piss will curse, FFK will run away, Jonathan will drink himself to stupor and Buhari will take control

#wehavedecided

178 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
dolapobello1:

[s] Dude, why so much hatred na? You sound very bitter and you don't even know me. Calm down and let Jesus give you peace abeg.

I just asked a simple question. What post is she running for?

To clarify, I'm not a child og Satan.

God bless you, and have a nice day. [/s]
back to topic...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by mrborntodoit: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lol,1st Buhari lied under oath,forged a certificate and now Aisha too don forge age ?

Buhari married her at age 9 grin

No amount of affidavit can change the truth about the child bride system in the north cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by abbsal(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Who cares...........GEJ everywhere you go.........GEJ till 2019.......When i was 18 i was writing my senior WAEC not getting my arse drilled.
Writing WAEC @ 18...why?my neiece is presently doing her Nysc @ 18...u must have passed tru a class several times.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by MCDanselm(m): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
Collynzo419:
Shame on all the TANoids that lied about her.

Whether you like it or not. She is going to be your first lady, she will replace that unfruitful, uncouth, ugly thug that is presently there.

Change is coming in 6 days. This time next week, we will be waiting for the declaration by Professor Jega that General Buhari has won the election.

TANoids will cry, Mama Piss will curse, FFK will run away, Jonathan will drink himself to stupor and Buhari will take control

#wehavedecided
wake up. for d past 6years u dey sleep.......

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by mrborntodoit: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
waternogetenemy:

Buhari should be charged for fraud. It is getting out of hand.

Gbam,

Even his inec application was a fraud!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Acekidc4(m): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

If it's Buhari that is bringing that "change", Let him keep it for his Almajiric horde.

He is surely going to bring dat change we Nigerian Crave for!! Just wait and see!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:

He is surely going to bring dat change we Nigerian Crave for!! Just wait and see!!!
In your village, Not in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Acekidc4(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

In your village, Not in Nigeria.

Let's wait and See!!!

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by suwailad(f): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
The people who HATE on You Beautiful Aisha actually love you including that fool that called you a MILF

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by clubone0501: 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nigerians...when will u stop rewarding failure. . angry..

Keep your orders coming in..
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by niceguy7(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
9c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) / Kate Hopkins Mocks Nigerians Over Balogun Market Fire Incident / Ganduje: 'I Don't Sleep At Public Functions, I Only Pretend''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.