Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,202 members, 7,780,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:54 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1019 Views)

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by joviegghead: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: . by 42n8dzydoo(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Is there anything wrong with drinking water?
Re: . by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nothing is definitely wrong.
Just the African mentality.

And also, some guys tend to take girls that ask them out unseriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by prevail23(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
ahhh! its rilli romantic! buh dey just kip forming,instead of dem to talk,dey just kip dying in silence!
#girlsPLSstartASKINGguysOUT
#E dey sweet us as e dey sweet you!grin

1 Like

Re: . by joviegghead: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
E go make sense sha
Re: . by akinsadeez(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ladies would claim to be feminists.....yet they won't want to ask their crush out. They expect him to be the one to chase them.
Re: . by queenbetsy(f): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
not really...its just that we don't want to be seen as being cheap

1 Like

Re: . by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
queenbetsy:
Now clap for yourself cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
queenbetsy:
Ahhhh . . . I'm trying to . . . wait a minute, but this doesn't make any sense to me na.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
i see nopthing bad there it really means the lady likes u alot to do that beside a lady has asked me out even though i didnt have fellings for her but as we became close the feeling started growing and i fell inlove so ladies never be ashamed of anything in life
Re: . by Rexhenrex(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
welcome to naija...she will never approach u unless u have a healthy pocket..
Re: . by queenbetsy(f): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Now clap for yourself cheesy
pa pa papapa....myself!
Re: . by queenbetsy(f): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Teempakguy:

Ahhhh . . . I'm trying to . . . wait a minute, but this doesn't make any sense to me na.
what do u mean?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
queenbetsy:
what do u mean?
Who told you people that proposing to men was cheap? I mean? When have we ever said it?
Yet, all the time we caution that exposing clothes are cheap and yet you ladies wear it all the time.

Women are so illogical undecided

1 Like

Re: . by queenbetsy(f): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Teempakguy:

Who told you people that proposing to men was cheap? I mean? When have we ever said it?
Yet, all the time we caution that exposing clothes are cheap and yet you ladies wear it all the time.

Women are so illogical undecided
Mr man,its a male that will marry a female...its the male that knows what he can manage and control and then go for it...a woman will never control or give orders to a man...its not done that way!
Re: . by tosyne2much(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
queenbetsy:
pa pa papapa....myself!
Good girl
Re: . by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
queenbetsy:
Mr man,its a male that will marry a female...its the male that knows what he can manage and control and then go for it...a woman will never control or give orders to a man...its not done that way!
Ahhhh, I said who said it na.
Who gave that order?
undecided
And also, despite the fact that it is an established fact that skimpy clothes are cheap, why are women still wearing it?
Re: . by queenbetsy(f): 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Teempakguy:

Ahhhh, I said who said it na.
Who gave that order?
undecided
And also, despite the fact that it is an established fact that skimpy clothes are cheap, why are women still wearing it?
maybe its what I feel about myself....anyways, u can direct ur questions to those that wear skimpy clothes
Re: . by Exjoker(m): 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
I had this same discussion with a lady and she told me that; Asking a guy out make them look cheap...
Re: . by queenbetsy(f): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Exjoker:
I had this same discussion with a lady and she told me that; Asking a guy out make them look cheap...
exactly....
Re: . by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
It once happened to me she didn't really ask me out, she met me, we exchanged numbers and she started calling me, asking me if I ve eaten... she once took me out, I liked her but I was suspicious because to me, a gal is not supposed to do all dz for a boy it's suspicious dat she's up to sth so I started avoiding her... that's how it ended... moral lesson if a gal asks u out she wants sth from u.

(1) (Reply)

Does She Truly Love Me? / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Ladies / Must We Imitate The White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.