Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo (46162 Views)

Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) / Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics / Mother Bathes 15-year-old Daughter’s Lover With Hot Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by arimahoseloka(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
frankmishael1:
anybody against the re-election of president Good luck Jonathan, we would open the gate of hell for them

in Jesus Christ our God we stand.
u are the biggest f.ool in the whole wide world.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
arimahoseloka:
u are the biggest f.ool in the whole wide world.
quote me again and die, useless hoe
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by gud4dbest(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
Situation001:
This is Gruesome
huh,unbelievable!
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
emperormero:

lame
gullible witch
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by arimahoseloka(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
frankmishael1:
quote me again and die, useless hoe
f.00l
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by decisive(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
Don't you wondet that people who stumbled upon wealth without merit are the men who are most silly. I am sure the man is rich on ill gotten wealth. When people like him gained prominence theybecome notoriously arrogant.
Young boy mowed down by bullets! Some nigerians should be permanent resident of a psychiatric hospital.
So sad.
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
arimahoseloka:
f.00l
gullible witch
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by chimoskyg(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Na him go marry his daughter
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by noblealuu: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Is this a joke or what?

DPO buried someone without the consent of his folks and all these happened with people around?

This is hard to believe.

It's possible! I know the said cemetry, it's somewhat isolated and lonely especially in the evening hours and by the way the DPO's connivance would have assuaged the guyz who work in the cemetry from any suspicion. So pathetic!
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by halix239(f): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Are you being serious? People shoot others for dating their daughter, bury them and people know this?

don't mind her, she doesn't know wot she's saying, we don't do sch sh...t in the north
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by busky101(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
frankmishael1:
anybody against the re-election of president Good luck Jonathan, we would open the gate of hell for them

in Jesus Christ our God we stand.
anybody dat is against ur stay in yaba left, e no go beta 4 dat pesin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by arimahoseloka(m): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
frankmishael1:
gullible witch
Lol. really is it worth we insulting each other because of this politicians
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by sweetMichael(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
dead men don't talk..is only the livings tell tale, now I no that Romeo and Juliet is now in Nigeria, very soon the gal will join the boy...inorder to complete the story like romeo and juilet.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by halix239(f): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
dorox:

This story doesn't add up on too many levels. Unless the crazy man is super influential and rich enough to buy the DPO, no sane Nigerian police man will criminally assist in the disposal of a body without trying to maximise payout from both sides.

c dis one, wetin u dey yarn, ibi like say no b naija u dey.
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
What a despicable happening.

But do you know what Nairaland posts would have been saying if those who committed the crime were Abdul OR Muhammad? Islam would have been blamed.

Advice: Let's be Civilised and shun Extremism.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
frankmishael1:
gullible witch
nice try but lame
still
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
arimahoseloka:
Lol. really is it worth we insulting each other because of this politicians
Gej is my uncle

1 Like

busky101:
anybody dat is against ur stay in yaba left, e no go beta 4 dat pesin
useless hoe

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
emperormero:
nice try but lame
dickhead

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by freecocoa(f): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
noblealuu:

It's possible! I know the said cemetry, it's somewhat isolated and lonely especially in the evening hours and by the way the DPO's connivance would have assuaged the guyz who work in the cemetry from any suspicion. So pathetic!
I'm sorry but I find this pill very hard to swallow.

I mean, people saw this man shoot someone and no one called the cops? And then the DPO coerced the deceased 's father(who is a lawyer btw) into signing some sot of non disclosure agreement? Did I miss something?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by arimahoseloka(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
frankmishael1:
Gej is my uncle
buhari is my first son
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by halix239(f): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lawprince:
What a despicable happening.

But do you know what Nairaland posts would have been saying if those who committed the crime were Abdul OR Muhammad? Islam would have been blamed.

Advice: Let's be Civilised and shun Extremism.

true, every id***t is nw sympathetic n putting blames because its their own but when its the other way round, am sure there ll b 2000 viewers every bastard spewing rubbish
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by bewla(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
u done murder sleep so u no go sleep investigate and hanger that bastard for killing a young blood
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by abdulabbakar(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Had this only happened in the north!!!!... lipsrsealed
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Missmossy(f): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jeez! The guy has been killed like a fowl. Such a heartless and demonic man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
frankmishael1:
dickhead

Is that all you've got? Running out on steam? Or is your bag empty?
'cos from where I'm standing, you're still so dam'n friggin' lame .. .. ..

There's no point wasting my data on a ruminant like you. I'd rather solve the mystery behind the Bermuda Triangle, than to reply your next quote.

I wish you what you wish me. . .
Have a good evening!
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by ManuelRichard(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
pleaaaaaaaase ! pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase!! pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!.......how do I CREATE MY OWN THREADS on nairaland ni oo.....?

help please..lols I really wanna know
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Is this a joke or what?

DPO buried someone without the consent of his folks and all these happened with people around?

This is hard to believe.
welcome to Nigeria! RIP to d young bro! If I be him broda, I for don commit murder! dat man and his daughter wud av joined him very fast!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
emperormero:

Is that all you've got? Running out on steam? Or is your bag empty?
'cos from where I'm standing, you're still so dam'n friggin' lame .. .. ..

There's no point wasting my data on a ruminant like you. I'd rather solve the mystery behind the Bermuda Triangle, than to reply your next quote.

I wish you what you wish me. . .
Have a good evening!
go to hell ur abode

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
arimahoseloka:
buhari is my first son
ok
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by EdidiongEkong(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Good evening,

Did you watch today's Match between Liverpool and Manchester United?

However, Click here to VOTE for ME >>> http://rhodiesworld.com/?contestants=18-aniebiet-umanah

The Procedure remains the same:

1. CLICK ON THE LINK
2. LOGIN with your USERNAME and PASSWORD created
3. VOTE
4. Click on the FACEBOOK and TWITTER ICON to share to your friends

Don't forget to watch today's El' Classico between Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Re: Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo by littlecaf(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
R I P to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos / Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) / Dead Body Found Floating In Aba After Heavy Rainfall. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.