Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me (4343 Views)

Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” / I Won’t Allow My Daughter End Up As A ‘baby Mama Like Me – Waje / ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me by 2dice(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

A good guesser needs no options
without option OF THE TWO WOMEN
even King Solomon will be clueless as GEJ
Re: Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me by Mhizkel(f): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
2dice:

without option OF THE TWO WOMEN
even King Solomon will be clueless as GEJ
Time up!
Re: Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me by 2dice(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

Time up!
aiite..tell me whenever you wish dear..
Re: Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me by Mhizkel(f): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
2dice:

aiite..tell me whenever you wish dear..

Yea,i will
Re: Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me by 2dice(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yea,i will
and yu look like an Imo or anambra Girl
shey i gorrit
Re: Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me by Mhizkel(f): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
2dice:

and yu look like an Imo or anambra Girl
shey i gorrit
Yes dear, u can say that again! People do mistake me for an igboite..i was even given an igbo name..Buh the truth is i am not!
Re: Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me by 2dice(m): 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yes dear, u can say that again! People do mistake me for an igboite..i was even given an igbo name..Buh the truth is i am not!
chaii
dont tell me you are from Ondo?
Re: Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me by Mhizkel(f): 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
2dice:

chaii
dont tell me you are from Ondo?
No i'm not
Re: Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me by 2dice(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

No i'm not
which state my dear?
Re: Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me by Mhizkel(f): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
2dice:

which state my dear?
Test number 2 for u my dear...Lol
Re: Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me by 2dice(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

Test number 2 for u my dear...Lol
haba..will mail you then..
All dis nl shakara is too much wink
Re: Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me by julietchic(f): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
I cover myself wt d blood of Jesus
Re: Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me by julietchic(f): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
I cover myself wt d blood of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me by 2dice(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
julietchic:
I cover myself wt d blood of Jesus. Amen.
ehn ehn
take small Blood..no drink am finish oo tongue
Re: Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me by edorhe14(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ogbeni..since all this Illuminati crap started Every body don dey form packaging #Illuminati Even Ogboni.....lol
God all the way
#teamLegitmoney
Re: Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me by mrobotor: 6:44am On Mar 28, 2015
GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER, JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL+447024057172 OR info. hightemple@outlook.com Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student, the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary... BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested call the agent now +2347014201935 or send your e-mail to info.hightemple@outlook.com for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online
Re: Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me by Jerryg1: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dont die in porverty, thank you brother for changing my life......
Re: Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me by Hiploko(m): 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Anything illuminanti abi na-imi on nairaland is scam. Yahoo boys @ work! Do not fall victim.
Re: Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me by illuminatijohn: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD. Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2348074100134 }OR Email- Illuminatimoney66@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) / Lol People Won't Stop Calling Me Reekado Banks→_→ / Regina Daniels Share Some Killer Postures As She Enjoy In Dubai 5 Start Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.