Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:23 PM

What Is September's Significance? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is September's Significance? (5674 Views)

The Significance Of Black Friday And Cyber Monday / Do You Know The Significance Of Light Hearted Day (april Fool Day)??? / What Is The Significance/reason(s) For Cross-over Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is September's Significance? by engr17(m): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2006
September:
What kind of month are u?
Why must u end ur name with MBER(Many beings end up raided) in a calendar month
Why lead the last 4 months in an almanac and as well start the table of MBER by 9th in a month?
Who named you September that got its laureate almost confuse to use the last 4 character of your name to end month like Octo, Nove and Dece….
Were u invited to implicate October 4 speaking the truth (Beings End up Regularly)
Take a look at Jan-Aug and make an opinion to ur sef
A whole giant of Africa gained freedom after u left ur reign and thereafter people drop death, some get even richer and more talented but what of sanity?
Students can’t even 4get u in the name of Admission
Campuses are crowded not only because of ur presence but with more youth 2 matriculate
What rate of marital status have u and that of mortality?
Do educational centers think they can stop talking about you?.
Do you have me say more about the internet addicts and users, wot they do in ur presence?
Why did u choose number 9 out of 12 whole months in a year(why must you seek a strikers’ position )
What’s ur big advantage anyway and of whose offspring’s are u 4rm?
A month were pple are granted double celebration yet horrific events tends 2 occur
Meanwhile MBER---Most Beings End up Raided

But what do naira Landers say about u;SepteMBER
Re: What Is September's Significance? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2006
grin

It is the 9th month of the yr! Very significant innit?
Re: What Is September's Significance? by ikamefa(f): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2006
engr17:

September:
What kind of month are u?
Why must u end your name with MBER(Many beings end up raided) in a calendar month
Why lead the last 4 months in an almanac and as well start the table of MBER by 9th in a month?
Who named you September that got its laureate almost confuse to use the last 4 character of your name to end month like Octo, Nove and Dece….
Were u invited to implicate October 4 speaking the truth (Beings End up Regularly)
Take a look at Jan-Aug and make an opinion to your sef
A whole giant of Africa gained freedom after u left your reign and thereafter people drop death, some get even richer and more talented but what of sanity?
Students can’t even forget u in the name of Admission
Campuses are crowded not only because of your presence but with more youth 2 matriculate
What rate of marital status have u and that of mortality?
Do educational centers think they can stop talking about you?.
Do you have me say more about the internet addicts and users, wot they do in your presence?
Why did u choose number 9 out of 12 whole months in a year(why must you seek a strikers’ position )
What’s your big advantage anyway and of whose offspring’s are u from?
A month were people are granted double celebration yet horrific events tends 2 occur
Meanwhile MBER---Most Beings End up Raided

But what do naira Landers say about u;SepteMBER

@ topic dont care what u say or type i was born in september,to me its a good month shikena!
Re: What Is September's Significance? by Wumine(f): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2006
september is the month am going to get my dream job! ;d
Re: What Is September's Significance? by EmemJU(f): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2006
In September was I born, it's a blessed month. More blessed is it's 12th day.
Re: What Is September's Significance? by Douzy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2006
Several significant things and events are lined up to take place in my life this month. It's all an air of great expectation and sweet anticipation around me now. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is September's Significance? by shalie: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2015
September means 7 and 7 means perfection.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Locate Takwa Bay / Welcome To December! Happy New Month Nairalanders. / Does This Turn You On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.