Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Where Is The Camera? (pic) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where Is The Camera? (pic) (2192 Views)

Any One Who Knows How To Clean Video And Make It Neat Irrespective Of The Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Camera? (pic) by tobbie247(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
My first topic in Nairaland. Anyway, I got bored today and came up with this nice concept. I'm standing infront of a mirror and that means you should also see the camera taking the picture but can you spot the camera?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by armadeo(m): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
grin grin grin The camera is in the hands of the guy standing next to you, on your right side wearing a T shirt with stars.

nice one though

photo........shop
Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by spywareczar(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Upload a high res image, and I'll show u ur fucckups
Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by armadeo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
spywareczar:

let us know pls
Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by leshluap(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
If it maks frnt page I go comment. I can't waste my comment.
Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by tobbie247(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
armadeo:
grin grin grin The camera is in the hands of the guy standing next to you, on your right side wearing a T shirt with stars.

nice one though.

I know people will say that but that's not true. You can try it for yourself. Stand infront of a mirror and ask someone to take a pic of you from that side. Its a totally different angle grin
Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by tobbie247(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
armadeo:

nice one though

photo........shop

You're saying the guy is with the camera, you're saying photoshop. You really can't be on both sides. smiley
Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by simplemach(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is serious, cant tell where it is.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by tobbie247(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
spywareczar:

Okay, will do. Its over 4mb so I'll have to resize it.
Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by cgniyi(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nice effect bros! This is the kind of creative thinking that breeds a good FX artist.

My guess is the shot was actually taken from the front (probably help from a friend) , your reflection from your neck down looks photoshopped

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by prof800(m): 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
cgniyi:
Nice effect bros! This is the kind of creative thinking that breeds a good FX artist.

My guess is the shot was actually taken from the front (probably help from a friend) , your reflection from your neck down looks photoshopped

There is a guy standing beside him.

The guy is wearing a vest that has a pattern of stars on it.

I think this second guy is with the camera.
Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by armadeo(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
tobbie247:

You're saying the guy is with the camera, you're saying photoshop. You really can't be on both sides. smiley

agreed. if its not the guy beside you then its photo-shopped.

from your neck below there's a shadow that doesn't fit. i feel the guy was bending down beneath you and snapped the pic then you removed him from it.

anyway i am interested in how you did it.

following

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by tobbie247(m): 12:12am On Mar 23, 2015
cgniyi:

Thanks bro. I'm actually more into motiongraphics but I like VFX too and I took the shots myself. lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by tobbie247(m): 12:24am On Mar 23, 2015
armadeo:

agreed. if its not the guy beside you then its photo-shopped.

from your neck below there's a shadow that doesn't fit. i feel the guy was bending down beneath you and snapped the pic then you removed him from it.

anyway i am interested in how you did it.

following

It's quite simple. I took two shots and made it one. First shot with my right hand placing my left on the morror and vice versa. The rest is just playful manipulation. cheesy was a little tricky sha.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by sholay2011(m): 1:32am On Mar 23, 2015
tobbie247:

It's quite simple. I took two shots and made it one. First shot with my right hand placing my left on the morror and vice versa. The rest is just playful manipulation. cheesy was a little tricky sha.
Nice one!
Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by tobbie247(m): 5:22am On Mar 23, 2015
sholay2011:

Nice one!

Would you like to see the 2 different pics?
Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by sholay2011(m): 6:12am On Mar 23, 2015
tobbie247:

Would you like to see the 2 different pics?
Of course.

Please let me see.
Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by tobbie247(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
sholay2011:

Of course.

Please let me see.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by sholay2011(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
tobbie247:

Nice one bro.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by tobbie247(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
sholay2011:

Nice one bro.

Thank you! cheesy
Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by cgniyi(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2015
Impressive! smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Camera? (pic) by tobbie247(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
cgniyi:
Impressive! smiley

Thank you! cheesy I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better For A Budgeted Target Nikon D40, D60 Or Nikon 3000? / Pls Which Application Can I Use For Face Or Skin Smoothing Apart From Photoshop / Graphic Artists Cum Cartoonists Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.