Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,301 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:04 PM

Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) (48596 Views)

Wonders! See What I Got From First Bank Atm This Morning. (picture) / Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank / This Nigerian Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 23, 2015
emusmith:
You can comfortably sit and withdraw your money lol grin
OP, say the truth you took this snapshot around 11pm-12am(offpeak period) grin
Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by driand(m): 7:17am On Mar 23, 2015
efilefun:
lol
we do

Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by jevic(m): 7:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Making sense.
Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by Awoofawo(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2015
efilefun:
lol
grin
efilefun:
lol

You be olddy o! You still that thing for house! If baba win, na to print that thing to distribute lo sure. Too giragira dey this country including Nairaland. cool

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by Rexyl(m): 8:21am On Mar 23, 2015
I don't believe Nigerian banks could be ranked that low by dignity of their banking environment and facilities. Maybe those banks are microfinance in Sambisa.
Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by seangy4konji: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2015
Nice atm...If you don shayo and need money sharperly.Na to stagger reach there sit down they take your time to withdraw...

Correct.
Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by HizMissy(f): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2015
Only in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 23, 2015
emusmith:

habaa naa!
what is this

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by ChynoBEATS: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2015
blackjack21:
Which bank could that be?

ACCESS_BANK
Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
The kind of ATM Truckpusher will like to use so I won't catch him and collect my share undecided

emusmith:
Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Peppyluv:
The kind of ATM Truckpusher will like to use so I won't catch him and collect my share undecided

I don't have enough to even own a bank account ,how much more an ATM card . tongue

Truckpushers hardly make enough to own a bank account, stop hyping me before these APC children of anger will mob me thinking I am their next ATM like Governor Amaechi angry grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't have enough to even own a bank account how much more an ATM card . tongue

Truckpushers hardly make enough to own a bank account, stop hyping me angry
Liar! You work 24 hours a day pushing truck from main market to ochanjo and you say you don't have money..what happened to the 100 naira you are paid per job
Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Peppyluv:
Liar! You work 24 hours a day pushing truck from main market to ochanjo and you say you don't have money..what happened to the 100 naira you are paid per job
Come ,mama Nkechi you too like aproko.
shebi you sabi say your own aproko get teeth and e dey bite. angry

If I push truck from main market to ochanjo five times a day - I go use 100 naira settle area boys

Use 100 naira buy eggo wain and agege bread with pure water to settle my belle and 50 naira go drink shekpe for nkoro joint ,after the shekpe dun enter eye finish ,I go use the remaining money enter ashawo quarter go do one drop - after all body no be firewood. grin tongue

so wey the money wey wan carry me go bank? tongue

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lol cheesy cheesy You no well... You know this job wella....

Truckpusher:
Come ,mama Nkechi you too like aproko.
shebi you sabi say your own aproko get teeth and e dey bite. angry

If I push truck from main market to ochanjo five times a day - I go use 100 naira settle area boys

Use 100 naira buy eggo wain and agege bread with pure water to settle my belle and 50 naira go drink shekpe for nkoro joint ,after the shekpe dun enter eye finish ,I go use the remaining money enter ashawo quarter go do one drop - after all body no be firewood. grin tongue

so wey the money wey wan carry me go bank? tongue
Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Peppyluv:
Lol cheesy cheesy You no well... You know this job wella....

How pepper market ? cheesy
Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Fine o. I sold 100 naira pepper today at least it can buy us garri and groundnut tonight. I ma nam bu ogbenye mana aburom amusu o! cheesy

Truckpusher:
How pepper market ? cheesy
Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Peppyluv:
Fine o. I sold 100 naira pepper today at least it can buy us garri and groundnut tonight. I ma nam bu ogbenye mana aburom amusu o! cheesy

You and who wan soak garri this night when mama peace dey share rice while Buhari dey wan stabilize global crude oil price with 150 cows in Daura?
Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Me and you na...abi you no be barrow pusher again? tongue
Truckpusher:
You and who wan soak garri this night when mama peace dey share rice while Buhari dey wan stabilize global crude oil price with 150 cows in Daura?
Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Peppyluv:
Me and you na...abi you no be barrow pusher again? tongue
angry I don't push wheelbarrow abeg.
Strictly on truck until Buhari becomes a pastor. grin
Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
I agree,at least your truck na 4wheel drive unlike barrow that is a half wheel drive......see swag
Truckpusher:
angry I don't push wheelbarrow abeg.
Strictly on truck until Buhari becomes a pastor. grin
Re: Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Peppyluv:
I agree,at least your truck na 4wheel drive unlike barrow that is a half wheel drive......see swag
Mbok it is very very imporant am not yoking grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Of The World's Most Expensive Items Ever Sold At Auction (Photos) / Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) / Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.