Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? (3225 Views)

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Guys/Ladies, i want us to share our thoughts about dating or marrying an albino, is it a No or Yes for you?
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
There is this albino babe in my area, lemme say she is the prettiest albino I've ever seen. She is from a wealthy family(not poor or smelly albino) good looking, she gat pink eyes with golden hair, average height, endowed both front and bountifully at the back. The moment when i do love her most is when she is dressed in her black shirts and her black pencil trousers(her favorite colour) i will just feel like jumping on her and start kissing her.
I think I'm in love with the babe but I'm just afraid my mum will disown me and my father might shoot me to death!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Hazardd(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
just forget about the babe if your father will shut you, nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by PunkyOh(f): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
NO
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by SuperSuave(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin101 you should give it a trial. She's human too
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hazardd:
just forget about the babe if your father will shot you, nonsense undecided
And why the nonsense?
If you know you are too dull to use words, why can't you shut the fvck up?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by EddyBlingzz(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
Help no. I like Them chocolate or light skin
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Hazardd(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin101:

And why the nonsense?
If you know you are too dull to use words, why can't you shut the fvck up?

where is this one coming from undecided
ok i understand...
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hazardd:
*shoot* if you are gonna insult someone ensure you leave no room for *gunshots* mistakes if not it will serve as a comeback.
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by stephenqueen: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin101:
There is this albino babe in my area, lemme say she is the prettiest albino I've ever seen. She is from a wealthy family(not poor or smelly albino) good looking, she gat pink eyes with golden hair, average height, endowed both front and bountifully at the back. The moment when i do love her most is when she is dressed in her black shirts and her black pencil trousers(her favorite colour) i will just feel like jumping on her and start kissing her.
I think I'm in love with the babe but I'm just afraid my mum will disown me and my father might shoot me to death!
Guy abeg na albino I dey find nw cuz I never lash albino before grin grin grin grin...Abeg gimme the number of that albino wey dey ur area tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by stephenqueen: 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hazardd:
undecided undecided
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by wiringdpt(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ive been with one before and the sex was FUNTASTIC grin
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
pcguru1:

*shoot* if you are gonna insult someone ensure you leave no room for *gunshots* mistakes if not it will serve as a comeback.
hehehe grin
The bloody fool can't even type simple correct english

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Hazardd(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

undecided undecided
why the face
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

Guy abeg na albino I dey find nw cuz I never lash albino before grin grin grin grin...Abeg gimme the number of that albino wey dey ur area tongue tongue tongue
You wey dey look for albino wey you go use for ritual grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
wiringdpt:
Ive been with one before and the sex was FUNTASTIC grin
Abeg, how their "v" part dey be
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Hazardd(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
pcguru1:

*i dont reply fools*
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Fulaboy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin101:
Guys/Ladies, i want us to share our thoughts about dating or marrying an albino, is it a No or Yes for you?
like you wan use her do ritual tongue
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
Help no. I like Them chocolate or light skin
But they are nearly the same with the light skin babes

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
Fulaboy:
like you wan use her do ritual tongue
Me no be fulani lyk you na tongue
Na una dey use albinos for ritual
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by wiringdpt(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
Pink
Orijin101:

Abeg, how their "v" part dey be
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by BasseyJ(m): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
Not really. Love's all good, and being an albino isn't bad, but your children (the albino ones) will surely be discriminated against in Naija and that's not something I want, ie if na marriage o, if it's just straff, there's no problem with it, they are wonderful humans too
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hazardd:

*i dont reply fools*

you just replied but seriously why so angry, you easily make your statement without that "nonsense" part , you are never always gonna agree with someone online.
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by falconey(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
if this didn't make frontpage I will quit drinking ORIJIN
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Very _stupid thread.

What's the discrimination against albinos? Are they less human? Are you better than them? Is it their fault they were born that way? They only lack a skin pigment called melanin, but you completely lack common sense.

The time you wasted thinking up this dumb pathetic joke you call a thread, would have been used to research on what causes albinism, and to keep yourself informed, you dumb _stupid fvck!

8 Likes

Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Fulaboy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin101:

Me no be fulani lyk you na tongue
Na una dey use albinos for ritual
kaiiii orijin talk true oo No be u dat say you wan become rich sharp sharp at any cost wink
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Hazardd(m): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
pcguru1:

you just replied but seriously why so angry, you easily make your statement without that "nonsense" part , you are never always gonna agree with someone online.
thats the way i chose to reply and thats none of your business.
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
SuperSuave:
Orijin101 you should give it a trial. She's human too
My brother, i wanna try it also but ehn, e get as e be
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hazardd:

thats the way i chose to reply and thats none of your business.

anyway sha *shot* is past tense take care bro. wink
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Fulaboy:
kaiiii orijin talk true oo No be u dat say you wan become rich sharp sharp at any cost wink
I go dey rich but no be by ritual
shebi na cow u dey sell grin ?
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
pcguru1:

anyway sha *shot* is past tense take care bro. wink
Free the dumbass bro, he needs brighter grammar

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Fulaboy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin101:

I go dey rich but no be by ritual
shebi na cow u dey sell grin ?
I get cows oo if you wan buy

You just send the Money via my account and open your Wifi. You'll see dem In 2mn apta order tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) / This 28 Years Old UgandanMusician Married A 68 Years Old Swedish Grandma. (pics) / Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.