Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? (4010 Views)

BBC Lists Out The Most Common ‘unruly’ Behaviours Displayed By Nigerians / 7 Common Words Used By Nigerians / Black Igbo Month Dr Felix Oragwu Who Invented The Famous Biafra Mass Killer Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? by gatiano(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
You really do not know anything about yourself, except for your name and home address. I mean not to abuse you in anyway, i apologizes if it appeared so. However, you should frequent elders.

what do you think about this video? who could have done that? how?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJxcUSa2e0w&index=40&list=WL
Hundreds of vehicle tracks in bedrock have been found recently in Turkey, the bedrock has been dated to 5.3 million years old. The stone was perhaps soft and mudlike millions of years ago before turning into a hard rock.

qbd2:

U know next time u want to talk u shud do it SENSIBLY. Ur busy arguing over ur head about we inventing electricity, when we don't even have that electrictu. If only ud gear dat ur zealousness to abuse me into reinventing dat same type of electricity so we can all beleieve u.
Re: Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? by pazienza(m): 1:57am On Mar 27, 2015
Radoillo:
Is there a psychological reason for this need that I've observed in many black people to lay claims to things we have no business making claims to?

Does it perhaps stem from a feeling of inadequacy?

You mean like the inadequacy feeling of the Caucasians that makes them claim the ancient greeks and Egyptian civilizations?
Re: Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2015
LOL.

I had no idea it was a contest between the races to determine who - black or white - feels more inadequate.

@ your comment: Are you implying the Ancient Greeks weren't of Caucasoid stock?
Re: Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? by gatiano(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
yes, don't you know the difference between greeks and caucasians?
Radoillo:
LOL.

I had no idea it was a contest between the races to determine who - black or white - feels more inadequate.

@ your comment: Are you implying the Ancient Greeks weren't of Caucasoid stock?
Re: Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
gatiano:
yes, don't you know the difference between greeks and caucasians?

Actually, I don't know the difference. But I'm sure you are about to tell me.
Re: Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? by gatiano(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Let us make man in our own image. the Us and Our means more than 1 person, it wouldn't have been possible without both males and females. the man that was made are people of different nations.
The first nations that came out through controlled grafting was the original greeks, the latinoes and those that are original spanish. (after 200 years of continuous grafting the lighter skin unto the lighter skin). they are brown in colour, the love to call themselves golden.

The second nations- are the arabs, jews, persian, light skinned indians. 200 years of grafting the first nation within themselves(the lighter brown unto a lighter brown), they are light brown in complexion with black hair and black eyes in some cases.

The third nations- after continuous grafting of the 2nd nations for 200 years, then the Mongolians are birth into the earth.
Mongolians are thus divided into several nations (Japanese, Chinese, koreans). The mixture of the mongolians with the other nations gave birth to nations like the thailand, philipines etc.
The Mongolians crossed the baring straits into the continental americas, those who stopped on the way are called the Eskimos.
Those Mongolians that moved further deep into the jungles and amazon, met with the Black people, mating amongst themselves over a long period of time give birth to the Red Indians.
The Mongolians are from brown to yellow skin, black hair and black eyes.

600 years have now passed.
Grafting the lighter mongolian unto another lighter mongolian gave birth to the caucasian(caucous of the asian) after 66 years. blond hair, could be brunnette, blue, green, hazel eyes, tilted downwards eyes, thin lips, no back head, weak and wicked- this is the 4th nation.

The Blackman(Blackmen and Blackwomen) were the ones who said, "let us make man in our own image", let us give them dominion and power for a time period. let see what they would do, we won't interferre!

Scientific proof- Only the black people have both the dominant gene and the recessive gene(the black life germ and the brown life germ). Thus we have the very dark, to light dark to light black skinned and if the dominant gene is so suppress, then the albinoes and yet they are black because in the albinoes is also the black life germ or dominant genes.

The other races only have recessive genes (brown life germs). when they mate amongst themselves, they can never produce a black african child. whereas the blacks can make all.

The grafting process is delibrate, we knew what we were doing and still doing.

It is not pride, it is simply the truth of this planet geneology. After the caucasians, there are more races made after them. i may continue if you want.

The blacks that made the first nation, infact the place where all these nations were made is in Pelan, Greece. Thus the original Greeks are Blacks.

Radoillo:

Actually, I don't know the difference. But I'm sure you are about to tell me.
Re: Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
gatiano:
Let us make man in our own image. the Us and Our means more than 1 person, it wouldn't have been possible without both males and females. the man that was made are people of different nations.
The first nations that came out through controlled grafting was the original greeks, the latinoes and those that are original spanish. (after 200 years of continuous grafting the lighter skin unto the lighter skin). they are brown in colour, the love to call themselves golden.

The second nations- are the arabs, jews, persian, light skinned indians. 200 years of grafting the first nation within themselves(the lighter brown unto a lighter brown), they are light brown in complexion with black hair and black eyes in some cases.

The third nations- after continuous grafting of the 2nd nations for 200 years, then the Mongolians are birth into the earth.
Mongolians are thus divided into several nations (Japanese, Chinese, koreans). The mixture of the mongolians with the other nations gave birth to nations like the thailand, philipines etc.
The Mongolians crossed the baring straits into the continental americas, those who stopped on the way are called the Eskimos.
Those Mongolians that moved further deep into the jungles and amazon, met with the Black people, mating amongst themselves over a long period of time give birth to the Red Indians.
The Mongolians are from brown to yellow skin, black hair and black eyes.

600 years have now passed.
Grafting the lighter mongolian unto another lighter mongolian gave birth to the caucasian(caucous of the asian) after 66 years. blond hair, could be brunnette, blue, green, hazel eyes, tilted downwards eyes, thin lips, no back head, weak and wicked- this is the 4th nation.

The Blackman(Blackmen and Blackwomen) were the ones who said, "let us make man in our own image", let us give them dominion and power for a time period. let see what they would do, we won't interferre!

Scientific proof- Only the black people have both the dominant gene and the recessive gene(the black life germ and the brown life germ). Thus we have the very dark, to light dark to light black skinned and if the dominant gene is so suppress, then the albinoes and yet they are black because in the albinoes is also the black life germ or dominant genes.

The other races only have recessive genes (brown life germs). when they mate amongst themselves, they can never produce a black african child. whereas the blacks can make all.

The grafting process is delibrate, we knew what we were doing and still doing.

It is not pride, it is simply the truth of this planet geneology. After the caucasians, there are more races made after them. i may continue if you want.

The blacks that made the first nation, infact the place where all these nations were made is in Pelan, Greece. Thus the original Greeks are Blacks.

Ohhh-kay? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts To Prove That Ibos Originate From Egypt? / Oyo Empire - 1300CE / Addressing The Misconceptions Regarding The Great Bini Empire By Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.