Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital (16836 Views)

EFCC Detains Ex-Governor Akpabio Again Over Alleged Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / BREAKING NEWS: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To London Hospital / BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by StOla: 1:39am On Mar 23, 2015
agriboom:
Dem don de use hospital story run leave country, First IBB now.....

"My children are still young, I don't want to go to jail"

-Godswill Akpabio

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by emedy(m): 1:55am On Mar 23, 2015
Fake News...
*NewsPunch huh?
Former Governor Victor Obong Attah...lol

I saw Akpabio Yesterday.

Though i'm not a sympathizer of PDP, Propaganda Gives me nausea and vomiting.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by free2ryhme: 5:17am On Mar 23, 2015
Sirniyeh:

www.newspunch.org/breaking-gov-akpabio-collapses-rushed-to-uk-hospital/

The Akwa Ibom State Governor, Godwill Akpabio
reportedly collapsed yesterday at a function in the
state and rushed to an undisclosed hospital in the
United Kingdom, newspunch.org has exclusively
learnt.

This is following the defection of former governor
of the State, Victor Obong Attah from the ruling
Peoples Democratic Party to the opposition All
Progressives Congress. Attah publicly endorsed the
APC candidates in the State, despite being a BoT
member of PDP

Since the governor’s collapse, his close aides,
family members and the Peoples Democratic
Party, PDP has been keeping the news from the
reach of the media. But, a source, close to the
governor, but who pleaded anonymity confided in
newspunch.org that the governor collapsed
yesterday and had since be rushed to an
undisclosed UK hospital

Developing report…. details later.

how come moderators allow this rubbish to hit frontpage
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by sophtaf(f): 5:18am On Mar 23, 2015
hopilo:
Story story. APC and lies. Akpabio is hale and hearty, and expected that Attah's action long ago because it is always a sign for him to know the direction of the elections. This is the third person Attah is raising the hand, the other two Udoma Bob Ekarika and Udoedeghe failed immediately the were endorsed by Attah, Umana Umana will follow suit.
I want to c ur face whn dey confirm its nt a lie angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Badgers14: 5:20am On Mar 23, 2015
Verily verily I say unto you Nigeria politicians always have stories to tell, first IBB don cut out, some of the politicians don ginger say them go run comot if GMB win unto exile, this my guy don chop him share cut out too ... grin grin plus other coded moves by politicians stepping out of the country just in case.

They all know what's gonna happen on the 28th cheesy

Sai GMB 2015 cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by FRANCISEKE1(m): 5:20am On Mar 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by egift(m): 5:22am On Mar 23, 2015
I hope it is not a plan to run away and avoid prosecution? I don't mind Umaru Dikko 2.0 on this guy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by owobokiri(m): 5:23am On Mar 23, 2015
Why is it that you lot in APC are always caught praying that your opponents will just drop dead
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by udysweet(f): 5:23am On Mar 23, 2015
All this one doesn't concern me,dey shd jus make d town good jobwise. We won't eat beautification. Yeah its true he's fixed akwa ibom(anyway na uyo I go since its my place,can't say for others) cos I losy my way to my aunt's as I cldnt rememba d road again,lol! But everyone waants u to leav lag and com bak to uyo. I cnt go and be roaming and suffer wen I can stil survive here beta than. Evn if its my beads biz sef,dey shd mak d place ok so we can either work or do our biz,dey are busy eating mony. Even dat black one I knew years back during my IT days who was chasing me arnd and tellin me to pray for him,now he's spent two tenure's in Akpabio's cabinet he can't evn giv me a job cos I knw evn if he dashes me mony it will finish some day. Wicked pple! Lemme stay here in lag na,until d wicked ones who are milking d state dry are replaced!
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Pebcak: 5:25am On Mar 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Anything from PUNCH or NewsPUNCH is a NO NO

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2235741_roflrof_gifb107a6e8a10f84ee5daa711b0ea8e4bf

Na to see down grab a big bowl of popcorn with Origin and watch the drama

Movie Title--> BATTLE FOR ASO ROCK
Directed By Prof Jega
Produced by Adamu Mu'azu and Lai Mohamed
Ft
Gen Mohamadu Buhari
Dr Ebele Johnatan
Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Arc Sambo

Others Rotimi Amechi,Fayose,Bola Tinubu,FFK

Grab you copy now before its too late
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by cynhamscakes(f): 5:26am On Mar 23, 2015
If it is true, may God grant him speedy recovery.

Order for your birthday, wedding & all party cakes n cupcakes (Abuja). Surprise your loved one in Abuja with a cake. Smallchops, chinchin,meatpie also available. Call/whatsapp Cynthia 07034794947, bbm pin 531753fb. Thanks
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by ethylene: 5:27am On Mar 23, 2015
So no. Better hospital for his state?
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Badgers14: 5:28am On Mar 23, 2015
owobokiri:
Why is it that you lot in APC are always caught praying that your opponents will just to drop dead

Who paid N25m for front page ad about Buhari's death

My brother, PDP propaganda no go work this time.
Never to late to switch camp . Don't worry I won't tell anyone wink

Sai GMB 2015 grin

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Bifwoli: 5:28am On Mar 23, 2015
Now what juju is the despicable GMB using against such a great PDP governor?

May he get well to see GEJ rule to 2019.
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by efilefun(m): 5:32am On Mar 23, 2015
Up next, Fayose after hearing the election result

To me Akpabio use scope run, cuz he would remain on the "Sick Bed" until the General is sworn in and will refuse coming back home, meanwhile i thought Jonathan built world class hospitals, why rush him to a UK hospital PDP and their Photoshopped achievements....mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by lonelydora: 5:33am On Mar 23, 2015
All of them that said Buhari is quarter to go, are gradually embarking on the journey before Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by mezebel(f): 5:34am On Mar 23, 2015
Wish him fast recovering,love him
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by efilefun(m): 5:34am On Mar 23, 2015
oh now its juju, when you all were praying the general drop dead, it was aiight now your man is down after eating enough babalawo concussions you now blaming GMB, abeg look for something else to say jawe or you can codedly switch camp nobody would be informed i promise you that grin
Bifwoli:
Now what juju is the despicable GMB using against such a great PDP governor?

May he get well to see GEJ rule to 2019.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by cg053: 5:35am On Mar 23, 2015
May God take out all that is against Positive change for a Better Nigeria. May they not witness d election. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by akilo1: 5:35am On Mar 23, 2015
chewing my chewing stick looking at the sky to see if rain is coming.oya ffk and fayose come and defend oga coodinator after choping jona billions
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 23, 2015
We all wish you a very fast recovery sir. Amen
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by jadakiss213(m): 5:36am On Mar 23, 2015
Can we just verify the story b4 we all start spewing. Trash? Aint sure that's Punch's website..What has Nairaland turned to?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by RoyalRoy(m): 5:38am On Mar 23, 2015
Dem don dey run away small small......fear of GMB.

grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by apcmustwin(f): 5:42am On Mar 23, 2015
quick recovery o. UK hospital abi? shame on u Mr gov. if after building one of d best world class stadium in d world u didn't deem it fit to build a top notch world hospital.
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Vitaglyde: 5:43am On Mar 23, 2015
May he recover soonest
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by eleko1: 5:46am On Mar 23, 2015
so what happened to his state medical hospital/National hospital Abuja?Why did he collapsed just a week to election?He simply run away/flee to avoid kirikiri.Next is Fayose,Bode G,FFK,mama piss,diezani,okonjo wahala and oda thieves
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by 400billionman: 5:50am On Mar 23, 2015
masseratti:
Although I don't like him but may the good lord give him strength for a speedy recovery.

Fayose take note.

Btw which one is newpunch.org? I know punchnewsng.com,I don't think the source is credible.

BLATANT LIES...
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 23, 2015
Zoharariel:
Buhari will live long to see all his enemies drop dead 1 after the other.

Whoso digeth a pit shall fall therein. grin
Amen and Amen

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by coldFLARES1(m): 5:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Now you see how vain some humans are. GMB went to rest (or was it routine check-up) after a stressful campaign rounds and Fayose would not allow him some peace. Pray this is not true, but if it is then mischief makers should simply understand that we are humans afterall.

Yesterday, the rug was pulled from under Amaechi's feet leaving him dazed in utmost bewilderment and all this while, the APC has been alleging a plot to get its leaders/financiers/mobilizers out of circulation through arrests, which for me is a sad development as a pro-opposition.

But when things like happen to the main party, you just wish such great mobilizer/pillar for the PDP stays out of circulation till after the elections too, to bolster our chances. No death wish, just a wish for an extended bed-rest.

Here is wishing Gov Godswill Akpabio full recovery after 28th March 2015. #strictlypolitics
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 23, 2015
Why United Kingdom? So no Nigeria Hospital and Doctors can treat him?

Hmmmmm.! I wish him well.!
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by enkay0525: 6:00am On Mar 23, 2015
Una don start abi?
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by hope4nigeria(m): 6:01am On Mar 23, 2015
masseratti:
Although I don't like him but may the good lord give him strength for a speedy recovery.

Fayose take note.

Btw which one is newpunch.org? I know punchnewsng.com,I don't think the source is credible.
Mysterious ways of God, I think God is sending a signal to. PDP camp over Buhari's health propagander. Or has contact with Gej badluck syndrom?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia / Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria / Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.