Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage (24217 Views)

Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation / Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by HopeAlive14(m): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
Are you having challenges in your relationship? Do you know of someone having a difficult time in his or her marriage?

Then see this post on Nairaland for help: https://www.nairaland.com/2089510/signs-marriage-trouble-how-fix
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by Optional2(f): 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
Na waitin we no go hear or see 4 naija. Na wa oooo all d best to em
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
miluyeas:
Wicked ,man

Did you read the story?
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
cococandy:
shocked shocked

Well the house is not his alone so he should settle her nicely before convincing her to leave.
44 years of marriage ain't no joke.

Before someone eats me raw, yea she cheated but he did not only cheat,he brought in another woman. That one is the highest level of impudence. So they are birds of a feather.

Waiting for the court verdict.

I do not agree with you
He reacted and that to me does not count...Newton's Law

Who hurt the other first?
Remember the Golden Rule
He should forgive her, but truly, he is the wronged one here...(they are old though, so)

That he brought in another woman was after the fact
From what I read, I understand the children also believe their mama was wrong....citing his own action was just to have something to cling to
Well, yeah

(Aside, I hate how children esp in Nigeria are pulled like yoyos between two parents who have grown to hate each other...taking sides and hating on one, without really knowing the real picture, cos well, they are not the ones in the marriage.....people should do the honest thing and go their ways....that way, there is a chance at happiness for both parties, there is a chance that the children will get the best out of their parents....instead of being stuck in the middle of hatred...turning out to be damaged themselves, and likely to enter a vicious cycle of the above in their own marriages)

The next thing I will get now from folks is "but divorce is a sin!", and I will just SMH
Cheers

@ cococandy....
......just ignore the name- caller okay ? Like, Jeez

1 Like

Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by deeptesting(m): 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
cococandy:
shocked shocked

Well the house is not his alone so he should settle her nicely before convincing her to leave.

Before someone eats me raw, yea she cheated but he did not only cheat,he brought in another woman. That one is the highest level of impudence. So they are birds of a feather.

Good you know someone will come after you...
Don`t speak with double mouth...The point is she cheated thereby breaking the contractual agreement and covenant of the marriage. The only gross i have with the man is why didnt he divorce her out rightly but wait after 10yrs? If it was the other way round you would be screaming calling men all sorts of names..Majority of you Nigerian ladies are bunch of hypocrites and buggers.

2 Likes

Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by harry509: 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
mumumugu:
Buhari mate

u mumu sha ooh kiss kiss
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Age is a factor in marriages.

The woman is too young for him na, just like Aisha and Muhammadu Buhari.

Gawd!!!
(exits thread in horror)
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
mumumugu:
Buhari mate

Football age...
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by nairawallcom: 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
HAVE YOU COLLECTED YOUR PVC?

Before you go to your local polling unit or Secretariat to get your Permanent Voters Card

NOTE: PLS DON'T CLICK ON THE IMAGES , CLICK ON THE LINK IN BLUE

1. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR TEMPORARY VOTERS CARD

2. KNOW YOUR STATUS

CREDITS : http://www.nairawall.com/fct/abuja-municipal/news/politics/585

OR THROUGH TEXT MESSAGE

You can check your voter status by entering your details in the form on this page.

You can also check your voter status by sending an SMS with your State, Last name, Voter Identification Number (VIN) to 081-7164-6879

Format: State, Last name, VIN
Example: Ekhator, Samuel, 56890

You should receive a response within 15 minutes.

Please note that:
- Text messages are charged at the local network rates.

This will give you information on the right steps to take to ensure you are included in the 2015 electoral process.

2b. TO CHECK WHERE YOU REGISTERED: CLICK http://govote.ng/pickup/

3. Check the location of your Local Government Secretariat where you can pick up your Permanent Voters Card,

CREDIT http://www.nairawall.com/fct/abuja-municipal/news/politics/585

Note: Simply click on the state and it will drop down all

HAVING ANY DIFFICULTIES? KINDLY ASK QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION
bbm: 7E15971C
Follow @nairawall on twitter

[center][/center]

[center]Get the ENTIRE Nigerian Database for the Price of a State (N45,500)!!![/center]

[center]Target Marketing of your products and services

Whether you have a product or service you want to market to Nigerians or you have an announcement to make, whatever your needs we have answers to the most effective means of reaching millions of Nigerians. With us you can reach most of the Nigerian population instantly.

Very Important:
[/center]

Hundreds of people spend between N20, 000 – N3,000, 000 advertising in local newspapers, Radio and Television stations daily thinking that their products will be seen by hundreds of thousands of people.

If you are one of them, then here is the simple truth. Except there is breaking news of national interest, hardly will you find 100,000 people reading a newspaper a day out of the 150 million Nigerians. Isn’t that shocking?

And many of those who even decide to read, due to insufficient time in their hands, skip pages of the newspaper to the segment they are interested in. E.g. Entertainment and show biz, sports etc. Out of 100 people who advertise on such mediums, only about 2 percent come back to say they have made 10 – 20 sales.

In the next couple of weeks, campaigns for the 2015 General Elections would commence and Politicians are going to leave NO STONE UNTURNED in ensuring that they win their desired seats!!

Open for contest by AT LEAST 2 contestants each (in some cases up to 20 people would contest for a position) would be 1 presidential seat, 109 senatorial seats, 360 lower house seats, 35 Governorship seats, over 700 state house of assembly seats, 774 local govt seats and 8,540 Councillor seats.
This means between 20,000 and 100,000 people, with millions/billions of naira would be contesting for these seats and looking for where to spend this money effectively to make their aspirations a reality!

CLICK How To Send Bulk Sms To All Nigerian Networks For #2 Per Sms TO LEARN HOW TO SEND BULK SMS

Why use SMS?.
Why not use radio, TV or newspaper for my advertisement?

Current statistics:

9% of Nigerians watch TV daily

19% of Nigerians listen to radio daily

4% of Nigerians read newspapers daily

Less than 2% of Nigerians use the internet daily

50% of Nigerians use GSM phone daily

We have over 21 million fresh Nigerian phone numbers in our database.

Our list covers GSM phone numbers from every state throughout Nigeria sorted according to the local government areas of the 36 states in Nigeria including FCT Abuja and up to 98% active phone lines with periodical updates. So you can rest assured whatever message you are passing through will be received all over the country instantly.

SAMPLES:

[center]SPECIAL OFFER[/center]

Buy the The Entire nation (Over 21 Million Numbers sorted according to states & LGA’s wit Names & Numbers) as shown above for Just N99,500

(This national database normally cost N900,000)

This is a limited time promo. (That is less than 1 kobo per Number)

We will return to the normal price at anytime!

Limited Copies available!

SEND BULK SMS FOR JUST #2 PER SMS

CONTACT US NOW

DOWNLOAD BORNU DATABASE TO TEST

CLICK : PHONE NUMBER DATABASE TO ORDER
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by harry509: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
CodecJay:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/man-72-seeks-dissolution-of-44-year-old-marriage/
it only take d grace of GOD 4 a man 2 get gud woman here in nigeria. Bcus nigeria women,ummmM! I don't kw d kind of word I wil use 2 classify dem sha.
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by FRANCISEKE1(m): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ok
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by elopee3000(m): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
The woman must ve hurt the man so bad she even admitted it but. Papa forgive her lipsrsealed
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
elopee3000:
The woman must ve hurt the man so bad she even admitted it but. Papa forgive her lipsrsealed

My sentiments exactly!
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by Sodiumdawg: 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
sauceny:
I guess the lady is in her late 50s' & has admitted to opening her Sahel Savannah to be cultivated on lipsrsealed...Women & Wonders grin

44+16=60

If my maths us correct, the Mama is 60, or at least will be this year.

Konji @ that age?

Well, what do I know?

1 Like

Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
@op, when I saw the topic, I thought it was Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 23, 2015
cococandy:
shocked shocked

Miss the man did has not wrong the woman....

He was forced to bring in another lady,because he needed someone by his side........so you are now saying because the woman fvk all about,the man should do that also...

Btw he married the woman @16 the house solely belong to the man only and only him can choose who to inherit the house when he is out of this world..
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by freecocoa(f): 12:11am On Mar 23, 2015
Since he's already with someone else, it's best the judge just grant his request, I don't know how he expects them to settle the matter when the man has decided he doesn't love and can't live with the woman anymore.

It is very wrong of the woman cheat and the man should have waited to have her out of his life before bringing in another woman, by sleeping with someone else while still married, he got his pound of flesh but things cannot be the same, they should just go their separate ways.
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by facemeeh: 12:44am On Mar 23, 2015

Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 23, 2015
The lady should pls respect herself nd leave the house. No verdict of the court will change d man's mind except prayers.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

BUY VERY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA .
we sell cheap MTN internet data bundles cus we buy in bulk thereby gaining certain privileges etc.
When you buy MTN INTERNET data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription.
Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,200.

if interested, kindly contact me via sms or Whatsapp - 07062027524.

Kind Regards.

Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 23, 2015
cococandy:
shocked shocked

American! Hm, na waoo!
Sister you forgot that this is Africa and Nigeria for that matter. Polygamy is allowed while Man is the owner of the house.
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 23, 2015
“I was pregnant when my dad drove our mum away from the house with a cutlass, we even performed traditional rites with N90,000 to settle the matter.

Why are they always using cutlass
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by 50calibre(m): 2:06am On Mar 23, 2015
cococandy:
shocked shocked

What do you mean by "the house is not his alone he should settle her nicely" do you think they're in the west where women get a free pass courtesy of the dysfunctional system? or is it how it's done in your village or you're forgetting your tradition so soon?

You knew what you were about to say was shyte, you also knew any reasonable people would find it offensive, yet you went ahead. Why? Are you not wilfully inciting anger?

His whor*e wife fled their matrimonial home 10 years ago to go explore her slu*tty side, two years after she left, the man had to bring in another woman to take care of his needs. 10 years on, his runaway wife decided to retire from her whor*e career and return to her ex-husband's house.

Cheating is a grievous offence according to Igbo tradition, more so the wife of a chief..... In this case, not only did she cheat, she had the effrontery to return to her former matrimonial home,...... This is an unspeakable taboo. In ancient times, she should have been stripped nake*d and paraded shamefully all through the village.

Without having to go to any court, the man has the right to throw her out of his house. He's done a lot for her, even bought her a car back in the 70s, (a very big deal then) yet her itchy puss*y pushed her to cheat.

That woman stepping foot in that man's house is a sacrilege, she should count herself lucky because had it been me, I swear!! I'd fire buckshots into her legs (as well as that of those who dare intercede on her behalf) before throwing her out.
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 23, 2015
The old man should take it easy
All that anger could send him 6 feet under or give him a stroke and of course we know that new wife won't be there to nurse him
The woman is repentant
His people have judged and settled the case and done all the traditional rites
The children are on their mother's side and are even pleading with him
Why is he so unforgiving of something that happened 10 years ago
Tufia for this kain old man with a heart of stone

1 Like

Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by 50calibre(m): 2:21am On Mar 23, 2015
deeptesting:

Good you know someone will come after you...
Don`t speak with double mouth...The point is she cheated thereby breaking the contractual agreement and covenant of the marriage. The only gross i have with the man is why didnt he divorce her out rightly but wait after 10yrs? If it was the other way round you would be screaming calling men all sorts of names..Majority of you Nigerian ladies are bunch of hypocrites and buggers.

Divorce is a western thing. The man is a chief, he's guided by traditional law, which doesn't recognise divorce. The best would have been to ask the family of the woman to return all that was paid on her.

Even going to court at the moment must be really hard for him, probably a last resort.

1 Like

Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by 50calibre(m): 2:32am On Mar 23, 2015
babyosisi:
All that anger could send him 6 feet under or give him a stroke and of course we know that new wife won't be there to nurse him
The woman is repentant

C'mon mama you of all people should know how these things are, I don't have much experience, but from what I've seen & heard, cheating is considered a serious taboo in Igbo culture. Some things are just irreversible, and you can't force people to forgive.

The man has probably forgiven, but he doesn't want to live with the woman anymore. The man is a chief, he's not supposed to even touch that woman anymore, she's tainted. it is like going back to his vomit, doing so will be a reproach to his title & manhood.
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by cococandy(f): 2:36am On Mar 23, 2015
babyosisi:
The woman is repentant

My own is that he's not under obligation to forgive her. since adultery is good reason for divorce.

So if he's made up his mind, he should settle her for 44yrs worth of whatever she contributed to the marriage and convince her to leave.
Not the "throwing her out of the house" nonsense folks are chanting as if she was a tenant or didn't put any work into the marriage.

I wonder what kind of happiness she will even have living with him when he's not happy with her.
So better for her to leave. Maybe it is not feasible for her to go because as usual, her contributions to the marriage will be swept under the carpet and she would have to leave with nothing.

I'm sure if she had her fair share of their combined assets in the years they were married, leaving may be an issue for her.

1 Like

Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 23, 2015
50calibre:

C'mon mama you of all people should know how these things are, I don't have much experience, but from what I've seen & heard, cheating is considered a serious taboo in Igbo culture. Some things are just irreversible, and you can't force people to forgive.

The man has probably forgiven, but he doesn't want to live with the woman anymore. The man is a chief, he's not supposed to even touch that woman anymore, she's tainted. it is like going back to his vomit, doing so will be a reproach to his title & manhood.

Like cococandy said
Maybe he should settle her then
Will she leave empty handed?
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by cococandy(f): 3:46am On Mar 23, 2015
Your emotions now won't let you see the sense I'm making wink.
50calibre:

What do you mean by "the house is not his alone he should settle her nicely" do you think they're in the west where women get a free pass courtesy of the dysfunctional system? or is it how it's done in your village or you're forgetting your tradition so soon?

You knew what you were about to say was shyte, you also knew any reasonable people would find it offensive, yet you went ahead. Why? Are you not wilfully inciting anger?

His whor*e wife fled their matrimonial home 10 years ago to go explore her slu*tty side, two years after she left, the man had to bring in another woman to take care of his needs. 10 years on, his runaway wife decided to retire from her whor*e career and return to her ex-husband's house.

Cheating is a grievous offence according to Igbo tradition, more so the wife of a chief..... In this case, not only did she cheat, she had the effrontery to return to her former matrimonial home,...... This is an unspeakable taboo. In ancient times, she should have been stripped nake*d and paraded shamefully all through the village.

Without having to go to any court, the man has the right to throw her out of his house. He's done a lot for her, even bought her a car back in the 70s, (a very big deal then) yet her itchy puss*y pushed her to cheat.

That woman stepping foot in that man's house is a sacrilege, she should count herself lucky because had it been me, I swear!! I'd fire buckshots into her legs (as well as that of those who dare intercede on her behalf) before throwing her out.
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by sleekman(m): 4:05am On Mar 23, 2015
cococandy:
shocked shocked

U Think Say Na America Be This? Once D Court Dissolves D Matter Dats All. Especially 4a Promiscous Wife. Now All Her Offspring Will B Affected
Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by cococandy(f): 4:05am On Mar 23, 2015
sleekman:
U Think Say Na America Be This? Once D Court Dissolves D Matter Dats All. Especially 4a Promiscous Wife. Now All Her Offspring Will B Affected

Lawyer sleekman grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign / My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.