Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section (10984 Views)

Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section / Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

@stephenqueen
This is what you get when you try to butt-lick a fellow guy grin

cheesy grin grin

Shame on the begga a friend fool lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by naijaboiy: 1:40am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

Jst allow her please it looks awfull watching all these so called men and I use that term very lightly attack her. That's bullying. It's weak
Please if you have anything to say tell me directly.

You are calling us weak and accusing us of bullying her. Have you taken out time to follow this thread at all?

She was the first to start up something with Nneka and that's also bullying.

I don't look at a gender before I go into war of words with anybody. Don't expect me to keep quiet and go all "holy jesus" just because you are a woman.

That's bullshit to me.

As you can also see she doesn't give a fhuuck so why are you trying to advocate for her?

Please you people should learn to stop the trend of double standards on this site.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge:
Am not talking to u but that guy 6ix

In phenom voice

*i know you broke but please pay attention,am so old in this game I should be paper paid in pension* grin
South Shout to you for staying awake till now cos ryt now I blew like d game ended, referee!

Nyt..
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by demmy0325(m): 1:41am On Mar 23, 2015
Oga sha.. I just read 4 pages straight.. One tin i wud jst say is... Wen U see jobless pple... U wl know... Wen U c Pple dt dnt av a life outside but com 2 nairaland 2 feel like a boss.. U wl know dem.... Takin online issues so seriously like this.. Smh..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

cheesy grin grin

Go to bed. tongue
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

It's not about being soft hun it's biology. You always pick night time to go on an e-war lol.
Ps you started it but have fun and good night kiss

Goodnight kiss
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 23, 2015
demmy0325:
Oga sha.. I just read 4 pages straight.. One tin i wud jst say is... Wen U see jobless pple... U wl know... Wen U c Pple dt dnt av a life outside but com 2 nairaland 2 feel like a boss.. U wl know dem.... Takin online issues so seriously like this.. Smh..
_Idiot.

Your mates with jobs are sleeping already, cos they have to wake up in the morning to go to work.

What's your sorry excuse?

Did you just type this with your ass?
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 23, 2015
In a desperate attempt to stay young forever we have achieved eternal childishness, rather than eternal youth― Daniel Prokop

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 23, 2015
Deejavuu, go to bed tongue
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by ipleddge: 1:45am On Mar 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
South Shout to you for staying awake till now cos ryt now I blew like d game ended, referee!

Nyt..
Good night, we run d game at night grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 23, 2015
Hun on a previous post I stated apart from you and blackett. These other niqqas jumping on board is weak nd it is bullying her. Nneka gave her a mouthful and protected herself. I'm shocked at so called men ganging up on her. You and blackett she asked for it but she never mentioned those other dudes.

naijaboiy:

You are calling us weak and accusing us of bullying her. Have you taken out time to follow this thread at all?

I don't look at a gender before I go into war of words with anybody. Don't expect me to keep quiet and go all "holy jesus" just because you are a woman.

That's bullshit to me.

As you can also see she doesn't give a fhuuck so why are you trying to advocate for her?

Please you people should learn to stop the trend of double standards on this site.
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by ipleddge: 1:45am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:
Deejavuu, go to bed tongue
Na Ur bed be that,abi u won sleep classy tongue
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 1:45am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

@stephenqueen
This is what you get when you try to butt-lick a fellow guy grin
Hey shut up,i was trying to make peace but I can never side you because u are such a silly girl...I don't have your time,okay? Kiss ur ass undecided undecided
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:
Go to bed. tongue
kiss come tuck me in grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 1:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

cheesy grin grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge:
Good night, we run d game at night grin
Hope ure not a wizard sha? undecided
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 1:50am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:
Boy. For the umpteenth time, you don't fvcking tell me what to do.
Guy u fall ma hand big time undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 1:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

Jst allow her please it looks awfull watching all these so called men and I use that term very lightly attack her. That's bullying. It's weak
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

I'm not your guy.
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

kiss come tuck me in grin
My broomstick is slow. Can't fly there in record time.
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by demmy0325(m): 1:53am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:
_Idiot.

Your mates with jobs are sleeping already, cos they have to wake up in the morning to go to work.

..... get a life
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:
Hun on a previous post I stated apart from you and blackett. These other niqqas jumping on board is weak nd it is bullying her. Nneka gave her a mouthful and protected herself. I'm shocked at so called men ganging up on her. You and blackett she asked for it but she never mentioned those other dudes.

dimples rest Jo......

m sure she ll soon give you some as well...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 23, 2015
demmy0325:
..... get a life
Use your brain.
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by ipleddge: 1:57am On Mar 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Hope ure not a wizard sha? undecided
It's 9pm in my hood...we reverse d time.just like joshua
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 1:59am On Mar 23, 2015

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 23, 2015
Vixo:

dimples rest Jo......

m sure she ll soon give you some as well...

I'm a fellow girl so that won't matter
We've had worse and no one ganged up on her. But look at how many "men" are talking Shi about her. Times have changed maybe it's all this single mum parenting that men dnt know how to deal with a woman...
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by akinsadeez(m): 2:03am On Mar 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

Blackett you wan kill me with laff grin grin grin grin...I don fall for gutter now grin grin

You fell into the gutter with laughter because of a picture of two people laughing undecided

I think you are trying too hard man. undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by taharqa: 2:04am On Mar 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's bullshit to me.

The fact that yourself and that friend of yours chose and seem to enjoi attacking a lady (brutally if I may add) , and one that may have BPD, suggests some signs of weakness. Don't you think??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 2:05am On Mar 23, 2015
akinsadeez:

You fell into the gutter with laughter because of a picture of two people laughing undecided

I think you are trying too hard man. undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:
_Idiot.

Weyrey, God save your sorry ass I fell asleep yesternight! Oya let's continue from where we stopped
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 23, 2015
D1ck:
Weyrey, God save your sorry ass I fell asleep yesternight! Oya let's continue from where we stopped
Haba early in the morning just ignore it. don't start ur day like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo / Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love / Sugar Mummy/ Daddy Hook Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.