Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

My Experience With Paykobo.com - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Paykobo.com (23063 Views)

Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience / My Experience With Infinix Note 3 / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:
I don't know may be They don't want to credit my line. I paid for the testing one of #25 for 100mb.

Hello Sir, We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, but unfortunately, your line is still attached to your existing sponsor. At this point, you can either replace the line or simply request for a refund: http://www.paykobo.com/asknow/ kindly type in your banking details in the message box, (our refund is usually processed within 24hours), We really do hope to find a resolution, so you can always get data at the most affordable rates!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by dubem3(m): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
Why am I being forced to log in through face book by this pop up that cant close? I need to make payment and use the data right now. Plus there seems to have been instructions to your CS people not to take calls. Canvthis be fixed now pls?
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by zenith4biz(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
dubem3:
Why am I being forced to log in through face book by this pop up that cant close? I need to make payment and use the data right now. Plus there seems to have been instructions to your CS people not to take calls. Canvthis be fixed now pls?

Use Ucbrowser not Ucmini the website is not mobile friendly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by henry007(m): 2:06am On Mar 31, 2015
Suddenly can't check balance and my internet is down, not sure its the Paykobo data or etisalat poor network
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by dubem3(m): 5:55am On Mar 31, 2015
zenith4biz:

Use Ucbrowser not Ucmini the website is not mobile friendly

I use only UC browser
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Misterdhee1(m): 9:10am On Mar 31, 2015
Pls paykobo, I bought 100mb for #25 on your site..I have exhausted it and I can't buy another till its validity period.. pls kindly help me remove the number 08176641724 from ur sponsor package. please
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2015
henry007:
Suddenly can't check balance and my internet is down, not sure its the Paykobo data or etisalat poor network

Good Morning Henry007, We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Kindly note, we are third party facilitators, Data sold are bought in large chunks from Etisalat and sold in bits, so this has very little to do with Paykobo. Etisalat is currently upgrading their network, in fact they started since last week Friday, Please make sure you turn off your data service if you cannot check your balance, else it'll consume your voice credit. Once you are able check your data balance. You can turn it back on. It's a necessary temporary upgrade to improve their service.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Dipocian(m): 11:26am On Mar 31, 2015
paykobo:

Good Morning Henry007, We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
Kindly note, we are third party facilitators, Data sold are bought in large chunks from Etisalat and sold in bits, so this has very little to do with Paykobo. Etisalat is currently upgrading their network, in fact they started since last week Friday, Please make sure you turn off your data service if you cannot check your balance, else it'll consume your voice credit. Once you are able check your data balance. You can turn it back on. It's a necessary temporary upgrade to improve their service.

Y are u people not replying me. I bought an etisalat 100mb since yesterday, but u said my number is attached to another sponsor, have since requested the mb to be sent to my Mtn number but am yet to hear from u people since yesterday. Have contacted u via email and Facebook still no response
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by ademutiu: 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
I have not been able to check my data balance too... I placed online via your site...got text in minutes notifying me of my 1G but I have not been able to check my balance. I have used *917*9# as directed....what next?
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by zenith4biz(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
ademutiu:
I have not been able to check my data balance too... I placed online via your site...got text in minutes notifying me of my 1G but I have not been able to check my balance. I have used *917*9# as directed....what next?

Try *229*7#
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by ademutiu: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
zenith4biz:

Try *229*7#

Many thanks. I tried this code but what I got was 'sorry invalid command......'
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by zenith4biz(m): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
ademutiu:

Many thanks. I tried this code but what I got was 'sorry invalid command......'

It's *229*9# it's not going here also I thought it's due to network upgrade embark upon by etisalat

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dipocian:

Y are u people not replying me. I bought an etisalat 100mb since yesterday, but u said my number is attached to another sponsor, have since requested the mb to be sent to my Mtn number but am yet to hear from u people since yesterday. Have contacted u via email and Facebook still no response

Hello Mr. Dipocian, Thank you for choosing Paykobo.com, Kindly confirm the status of your existing sponsor relationship, you however have the option to use another etisalat or Glo line. As you'll have noticed, MTN is only available from 1GB for N1,100 . And you purchased the Promo Plan of N25 for 100MB which is available strictly on Glo and Etisalat Network.

On another note, you've the option of enjoying this promotion on another etisalat or Glo Line, or simply requesting for a refund, by sending your GTB banking details to hello@paykobo.com and stating your order number.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve, and we promise to continue to find better ways to improve on our products and services!
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
ademutiu:

Hello Ademutiu, Thank you for Choosing Paykobo.com, Please be advised that this is a temporary Network upgrade from Etisalat, you should be able to check your balance soon. We appreciate the opportunity to serve.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Daddi: 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
paykobo:

We accept both Debit Card Payments and also Bank Transfer. And really, thank you very much for your patronage zenith, remember without you, there's no Paykobo. Tell your friends and family to take advantage of the opportunity. Data can only but go cheaper and cheaper... Save them money and stress of loading recharge card.

Overall, as with all great things, rome wasn't built in a day, and we will continue to find better ways to improve our our products and services to you! Thank you.
can one make cash deposits to u ppl thru bank acct numbers. My atm is not working properly now. If yes, how from how much n how do one communicate u, if he pays. Tnx
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by bratan(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
My experience with paykobo was quite wierd. I tried their service for the first time with #600 for etisalat 500mb on March 29. Paid via online and all I did was follow the election update on Nairaland. I was surprised when I discovered my data finished this morning. Couldn't reach paykobo contact, so I called etisalat customer care and I was told data don finish for my sponsor wallet.
Well, i no go vex cos CHANGE IS HERE.

Sai .....

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by donbenie(m): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Am already using a 3rd party data seller,can I change to paykobo without any issues..
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by McSterling(m): 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Paykobo is for real. Just got my 1gb of data. Please paykobo, I don't know if I've been subscribed for the roll over service. If I have, how can I deactivate it?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
paykobo:

Yes. It's: 1k for Etisalat, 1k for Glo, and 1.1k For MTN. Find prices attached.

And we will continue to review our prices lower!
I can't register on your site using android chrome browser. I had to forget about your site.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by undercurrent(m): 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bought 4gb last week and am impressed with how effective they seem to be. Well done u guys.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Intellab(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2015
I am waiting to get the gig for my completed order
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by zenith4biz(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2015
Ontarget:

I can't register on your site using android chrome browser. I had to forget about your site.

Use Ucbrowser
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by endtime1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
paykobo:

Hello Sir, We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, but unfortunately, your line is still attached to your existing sponsor. At this point, you can either replace the line or simply request for a refund: http://www.paykobo.com/asknow/ kindly type in your banking details in the message box, (our refund is usually processed within 24hours), We really do hope to find a resolution, so you can always get data at the most affordable rates!

good day please explain how to buy the data to me vividly n can I buy for others
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by beegurl(f): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Paykobo, kudos to u. Got my data yday
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Kayman4life(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2015
Why is the master card requesting my atm pin?
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by cee001(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2015
Kayman4life:
using debit card dey fear me..I use bank transfers through my banks mobile app instead...different strokes for different folks though
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Uchefrancis16(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hello paykobo!

Do you accept recharge card pins as a method of payment? Since that could be quicker and convinient at times.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Richhard(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
Op are you really a neutral customer or paykobo worker? My instinct tell me the latter.

I tried paykobo for the first time 100MB for N25(Great price) but am really dismayed now,cos i can't browse,i still have mb left,but my data sharer i.e paykobo have 0mb left in the sim they use to share for me.

Am really disappointed after all the hype,i might not try them again next time.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Richhard:
Op are you really a neutral customer or paykobo worker? My instinct tell me the latter.
I tried paykobo for the first time 100MB for N25(Great price) but am really dismayed now,cos i can't browse,i still have mb left,but my data sharer i.e paykobo have 0mb left in the sim they use to share for me.
Am really disappointed after all the hype,i might not try them again next time.

Hello Richard, Kindly advise the line that was used to deliver data to you. Dial: *917*9#, email to: hello@paykobo.com For most of our very early customers, we didn't keep track of the allocations but rectified most so far. Other line actually now has rollover automatically on it, except 1. As they've been loaded with enough credit to keep customers going. so, most customers actually have. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We continue to improve. Every single step of the way.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Uchefrancis16:
Hello paykobo!
Do you accept recharge card pins as a method of payment? Since that could be quicker and convenience at times.

You are correct about the quicker and convenience, but at this time, unfortunately we do not accept pins. We are considering ways to fix it, problem is: Pins are prone to error, and the error could be from whoever sold it to you, when you sent it, when we received, when we load it, etc...
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Richhard(m): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
paykobo:

Hello Richard, Kindly advise the line that was used to deliver data to you. Dial: *917*9#, email to: hello@paykobo.com For most of our very early customers, we didn't keep track of the allocations but rectified most so far. Other line actually now has rollover automatically on it, except 1. As they've been loaded with enough credit to keep customers going. so, most customers actually have. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We continue to improve. Every single step of the way.

i have sent an email just now..
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kayman4life:

cee001:
using debit card dey fear me..I use bank transfers through my banks mobile app instead...different strokes for different folks though

Thank you for choosing Paykobo.com, we do not process your cards, but the original manufacturers of your card do. http://www.interswitchng.com, we use Webpay, so, using your card online is exactly same way you use it on your atm or pos machines, if you noticed once you choose pay with your card, it takes you to a different website, interswitch webpay, so you are very safe like all the transactions already done. This is the ONE and ONLY Card processor in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job / MTN To End Blackberry Services In Nigeria On January 27 / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.