Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) (38869 Views)

Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) / EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral / Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by adino(m): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
The party of a conglomerate of Anger, pain and conscienceless felons are going about running their mouth that the Yorubas Obas cursed Our Dear President. When in actual fact what the Yoruba Obas did was actually Giving President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the Highest form of Blessings in the Yoruba culture. This is a type of blessing they never gave to obasanjo.

apchit in their well known infamous propaganda Lai mohammed forgot to tell us that the Osun state Rauf Aregbesola was given the same blessings.
Pictures say thousand words.

PGEJ Receiving Royal Blessings

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by adino(m): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2015

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by adino(m): 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
I detest apc with a very Deadly Passion.

192 Likes 15 Shares

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by prevail23(m): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
d things dey are holding,it looks like these 15rounds banger dat kids play during xmas undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by UltraMusicGroup: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
wow!

Nice one for exhuming this pictorial fact!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
prevail23:
d things dey are holding,it looks like these 15rounds banger dat kids play during xmas undecided
grin grin *falls from bed**The same way blood do look like a red wine but blood controls the body of a human and the other satisfies the body of a human....blood is greater than the red wine

Wakacome

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by najoke: 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
adino:
The satanic party, party of a conglomerate of Anger, pain and conscienceless felons are going about running their mouth that the Yorubas Obas cursed Our Dear President. When in actual fact what the Yoruba Obas did was actually Giving President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the Highest form of Blessings in the Yoruba culture. This is a type of blessing they never gave to obasanjo.
apchit in their well known infamous propaganda led by the pamper wearing Liar mohammed forgot to tell us that the Osun State vagabond, rauf aregberascal was given the same blessings.
Pictures say thousand words.

PGEJ Receiving Royal Blessings
Na wah o.....which lie did you burst,u r guys are so funny....u show pic not audio or video to proof ur claim
Can u give me a link where lai Mohammed or APC representative .....not one unknown twitterer user....said GEJ was cursed.
Even a kid will tell that the both pic show people praying......forget what anybody says.
SO GUY U NO BURST ANYTHING.... grin
Sorry to unburst ur burst grin cool :- tongue

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by MrIncrediible(m): 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
adino:
Meaning if Buhari wins the elections you go just die?? Very unfortunate

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by prevail23(m): 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin *falls from bed**The same way blood do look like a red wine but blood controls the body of a human and the other satisfies the body of a human....blood is greater than the red wine

Wakacome
grin
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Jeboy(m): 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
@najoke

I cannot prove if an official statement was made by APC undermining the prayers made by the Obas to GEJ but I can prove APC did an advert in national daily showing d pix of the OVAs praying for GEJ at one side and another of GEJ kneeling before Adeboye.They now captioned it Can you serve God and Mammon? I can voluntarily upload the aforementioned advert if you are in doubt.The APC took it as a big deal to blackmail the president.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Jeboy(m): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
@najoke

I cannot prove if an official statement was made by APC undermining the prayers made by the Obas to GEJ but I can prove APC did an advert in national daily showing d pix of the OBAs praying for GEJ as shown here at one side and another of GEJ kneeling before Adeboye.They now captioned it Can you serve God and Mammon? I can voluntarily upload the aforementioned advert if you are in doubt.The APC took it as a big deal to blackmail the president.

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 1:01am On Mar 23, 2015
Thanks a million Op. God bless you more!

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 23, 2015
There was a thread here on NL where the op, claiming to be an expert on Yoruba culture, told us that GEJ was being cursed in the pic above. According to the op, Yoruba traditional rulers use their staffs to curse or administer punishment, while they use their horse whip to bless. Of course, many ppl came on to "confirm" the op's view. Many were like the "clueless one" had been scammed.

Now who is the victim of a scam?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Rad1cal: 1:23am On Mar 23, 2015
May your days be long OP kiss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Olucheye(m): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Rad1cal: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2015
grin
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by dewstar: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2015
In fairness to GEJ, this thread deserves front page just as the other one.

Seun, lalasticlala, Obinoscopy.

18 Likes

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by signz: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2015
dewstar:
In fairness to GEJ, this thread deserves front page just as the other one.

Seun, lalasticlala, Obinoscopy.

I agree with you.

Meanwhile, they may say that Rauf was standing up while Gej was sitting down cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2015
There's no limit to how steep the APC and its broom wavers wont descend to rubbish the President; they feed on lies and propaganda.

We have all seen them for their hypocrisy and outright detest for the President.

OP, thanks for yet revealing another layer from the APC's brick of lies and pretenses.

The hatred they harbor for the President is really affecting their ability to be humane and rational.

They are ONLY loyal to lies and their narrow interests.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Thayorr(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2015
After being brainwashed with dollars...
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by MARKone(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Star wars Obas.
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by firstolalekan(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2015
adino:
Nobody gives a shlt about a nonentity like you.
iHAVEDECIDED
6 days to go
#CHANGE IS A MUST.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Either curses or blessings lie in the heart of the "cursee" or "blesse", no body really knows what they are saying to them. But the greatest person that can bless or curse and it will instantly come to pass, is only God, and not gods. It is only a matter of days we will know which one is powerful.
Besides, did anybody notice that temitemi1, the robot has dissapeared from first to comment zones and frontpage for a while, i learnt that he had 5 "carry overs" in school grin grin grin. While he was supposed to be reading, he was roboting , sorry o, pele pele. tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Jostico: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2015
odikwa very risky ooo
Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by tociano009(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2015
grin
Ah

Fee

Cee

Liar Muhammad
Buhari Muhammad
Tinubu mohamad
Fashola Muhammad

Pls tell me difference between Salisu buhari and Muhammadu buhari

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Maczeelly(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2015
In other news...........VOtE FoR CHANgE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by alaoeri: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2015
Damage control.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) by Heebucun(f): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2015
Last minute desperation by FEE DEE FEE.
Keep grapping at straws so ur sinking boat won't sink undecided
But wait small embarassed
How does this stop OUR I mean OUR INCORRUPTABLE I mean OUR RESPECTABLE
Oh OUR GENERAL from becoming the next president undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President / Pondei Ignored Doctors' Advice To Attend Hearing - NDDC / PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.