Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Which Planet Is Messi From? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Planet Is Messi From? (4103 Views)

FIFA Bans Lionel Messi From World Cup Qualifiers Over Ref Insults / Pep Guardiola Banned Lionel Messi From Having Sex After Midnight’ – Samir Nasri / Breaking: Man City Signs Lionel Messi From Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Planet Is Messi From? by akatekpe(m): 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
I have read several comments from goal.com and other sport site claiming Messi is from another planet. And I asked,which planet exactly is Messi from? Is it Mars,Mercury,Venus,Jupiter or Pluto? In my Opinion he is over rated just like the other midget Neymar. From the just concluded El classico,i think Ronaldo remains the best and has been unfairly rated by many football icons. Just two goal difference between the duo and they have started shouted Messi is from another planet. When Ronaldo was above him intense of goal n overall performance, no one was making all those noise. I wish the stupid Iker Casilas didn't mess up the team this night. What's your say about the two best players?

2 Likes

Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by sammieblaize: 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ronaldo best? Really undecided
Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by akatekpe(m): 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
sammieblaize:
Ronaldo best? Really undecided
who else? FIFA via coaches and players decides. Ronaldo was on record today,where was Messi? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by BrutusOj(m): 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
Messi is from Uranus...Nonsense hype.

1 Like

Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by watchindelta(m): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
must u showed for every match? d Person nah which or nah him create d game football!
Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by akatekpe(m): 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
watchindelta:
must u showed for every match? d Person nah which or nah him create d game football!
oh oo..go and read the comments on the build up to d Classico. I was thinking Messi wu score like 5 goals. Messi this,Messi that. So so noise about how he is from another planet. They should tell us the planet he is from na since he ain't from Earth undecided

3 Likes

Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by BrutusOj(m): 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
akatekpe:
oh oo..go and read the comments on the build up to d Classico. I was thinking Messi wu score like 5 goals. Messi this,Messi that. So so noise about how he is from another planet. They should tell us the planet he is from na since he ain't from Earth undecided
He is just over rated. if he isn't from Earth,he should go to d moon abi star to play na

2 Likes

Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by sammieblaize: 12:17am On Mar 23, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:20am On Mar 23, 2015
Op, no player performs at his best in every match. Even ronaldo was average today aside his goal.

From ur post I can deduce that u don't watch barca games. Ever wondered why messi was so praised against man city even by marca (Madrid newspaper) when he didn't score a goal but ronaldo wasn't praised for scoring 2 the previous week? Messi is obviously better. Take aside the hate and watch more of barca games. U will like messi so much

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by Krasid(m): 4:46am On Mar 23, 2015
Baddestguyp:
Op, no player performs at his best in every match. Even ronaldo was average today aside his goal.

From ur post I can deduce that u don't watch barca games. Ever wondered why messi was so praised against man city even by marca (Madrid newspaper) when he didn't score a goal but ronaldo wasn't praised for scoring 2 the previous week? Messi is obviously better. Take aside the hate and watch more of barca games. U will like messi so much
Story for the gods.

4 Likes

Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:09am On Mar 23, 2015
BrutusOj:
He is just over rated. if he isn't from Earth,he should go to d moon abi star to play na
over rated?, u are high on bannana leaves.
He did well but he was just average in the classico, even ronaldo was average.
As for the OP that said messi should have scored 5 goals, what do you take madrid for, you think they are beans?, i am a barca fan but this madrid will molest the team you support.
Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by akatekpe(m): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

over rated?, u are high on bannana leaves.
He did well but he was just average in the classico, even ronaldo was average.
As for the OP that said messi should have scored 5 goals, what do you take madrid for, you think they are beans?, i am a barca fan but this madrid will molest the team you support.
Yes na..shebi he is from another planet? I was thinking he wu use his extra ordinary skills from that planet to demolish Madrid na

2 Likes

Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2015
akatekpe:
Yes na..shebi he is from another planet? I was thinking he use his extra ordinary skills from that planet to demolish Madrid na
u are just silly
Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2015
If you say Messi is overrated then I know you're just a hater. His stats speak for themselves. If you say Neymar is a bit overhyped, I can at least agree with u but not Messi. He has the qualities of a complete footballer. His vision is magnificent and his decision making is just awesome. Messi deserves all the hype he gets.

From an Arsenal fan smiley

4 Likes

Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by akatekpe(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

u are just silly
Why de insult? Have I insulted you before? You must be a bastardd cos only them open their mouth anyhow to insult people
Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
akatekpe:
Why de insult? Have I insulted you before? You must be a bastardd cos only them open their mouth anyhow to insult people
am not insulting you, calling me a bastardd was far hasrher than wat i said.
Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by homesteady(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
do you expect him to play to his full strength after playing a full tough 90 mins with man city?

1 Like

Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
[b]Neymar and Messi are not over hyped but they are blessings to their generation and to football as a whole.

Neymar is still young but his stats for his national team is as good as the greatest footballer of all time, PELE. How can such a player be over hyped.

As for Messi, you can not deny his ability. In club football, there is no player who have done what Messi has achieved. Many will say that he is playing with a star studded team that are gifted with the ball. However, this is not the first time we have a group of superstars in a club.

Messi stands out because he has utilized his potential at Barcelona to the his best.

Barcelona have been home to some of the greatest players of the game, including Luis Figo, Rivaldo, Romario, Ronaldo De Lima, Maradona, Ronaldinho, Gary Lineker, Michael Laudrup, the great Johan Cruyff. If you ask Barcelona fans who is the greatest of Barcelona, most, if not all will say MESSI. People like Guardiola and Enrique who played along side some of these great players say Messi is the greatest for Barcelona.

How can such a player be over hyped.[/b]
Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
[b]Neymar and Messi are not over hyped but they are blessing s to their generation and to football as a whole.

Neymar is still young but his stats for his national team is as good as the greatest footballer of all time, PELE. How can such a player be over hyped.

As for Messi, you can not deny his ability. In club football, there is no player who have done what Messi have achieved. Many will say that he is playing with a star studded team that are gifted with the ball. However, this is not the first time we have a group of superstars in a club.

Messi stands out because he has utilized his potential at Barcelona to the his best.

Barcelona have been home to some of the greatest players of the game, including Luis Figo, Rivaldo, Romario, Ronaldo De Lima, Maradona, Ronaldinho, Gary Lineker, Michael Laudrup, the great Johan Cruyff. If you ask Barcelona fans who is the greatest of Barcelona, most, if not all will say MESSI. People like Guardiola and Enrique who played along side some of these great players say Messi is the greatest for Barcelona.

dont mind the op
Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
pluto nii
Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by Greatihex(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Oboy, messi dy play ball o. Na great player. Bt, to say sumtin like hm frm another planet na overhyping b dat.
Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by Rexnegro(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
akatekpe:
But u too just open ur mouth to insult him...does that mean u too u are a B*****D ?
Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by Rexnegro(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mr op stop hating jare, I can only ask u to use ur fone and compare messi with any other player by downloading their clips on youtube , tubidy or vuclip then study it then come back and say whatever u like, u judging just from d recent el clasico is so wrong of u...where were u when he bcame d highest goal scorer in el clasico , wen he scored hatrick at just 19yrs old at madrid home for dat mata etc..till u download video clips then stop hating cos even ex great players and players still playing rate messi above all others...ask pele, maradona ,zlatan, koke , wenger , sir ferguson , rooney, scholes and many others they won't hold back from saying messi is above all other. The ways he plays and does magical tins is what made journalists said he's not from this earth. Ur thread is just to show ur hatred for messi simple. Anyway ur hatred doesn't change majority believes that messi is the best ever. Ur so called cr7 fine good player but he's no where near messi ..the accolades , numbers and stats don't lie...what has cr7 won for his con3 ? But messi got olympic medal, U20 WC trophy , runner up in 2014WC and perhap copa america comes dis summer...!!! Check when cr7 have been winning world best awards messi has been injured... When he has been fully fit did u see cr7 won it ?

1 Like

Re: Which Planet Is Messi From? by Rexnegro(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
[b]Neymar and Messi are not over hyped but they are blessings to their generation and to football as a whole.

As for Messi, you can not deny his ability. In club football, there is no player who have done what Messi has achieved. Many will say that he is playing with a star studded team that are gifted with the ball. However, this is not the first time we have a group of superstars in a club.

U dey mind op ? I suspect he's an arsenal fan cos u no wat messi did to gunners na .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City's Nedum Onuoha Tops List Of Nigeria Probables / Straight Draw / Bournemouth Sack Coach, Scott Parker After 9 - 0 Mauling At Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.