Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) (54219 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? / Ladies, How Do You Cope With Insensitive Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by perfectcrush(m): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2015
Hh
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:
Lol

Fairly true... After marriage child birth can make a woman put on alot of weight.. Which is hard to loose lose
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2015
Individual differences if I may say
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by nagoma(m): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2015
MzNelly:
Who is she looking good for?

She'll get fat if she wants, cos you can't do nothing about it tongue tongue

Really? don't be so sure.
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by maxiuc(m): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Then what finally happ angry angryen when she get married being the second bottle then she will turn to a gepee tank I vow not to marry an already made orobo hope I didn't murder englisi dis tym around

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by afeez5808(m): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2015
This topic sef. Anyway..

Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Yucee55(m): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2015
True. Reason: God made them as they are "Before Marriage" while Men make them as they appear "After Marriage".

Put in another way, God create Girls while Men make Wives.

We Men are bad re-creators of Women
undecided
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by christopher123(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:
Lol

Fairly true... After marriage child birth can make a woman put on alot of weight.. Which is hard to loose

not all, my wife is as slim as pencil, i even pray so that she can add some weight, she eats everything, yet she is slim but shapely, one thing is that fatness makes women age fast, but its good to have some bombom and flesh in the bobi to play with once they are no sagged

my 2 cents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Stellaenefa(f): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2015
Very funny coke bottles. I was very slim before I got married. 3 months after I had my first baby, I became 3 times my former weight. My husband said he liked me slim but he is getting used to the added flesh and he likes the fat me better than the slim me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by modath(f): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:
Lol

Fairly true... After marriage child birth can make a woman put on alot of weight.. Which is hard to loose

Totally untrue,childbirth just gives a lot of women an opportunity to over indulge and stop caring.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 23, 2015
Its the same for men too. With their pot bellies.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by neweraomo: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2015
hahahaahahahaahahahahabababbabaahaabbhhahaahahahahah.....laughing in gas mode
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by littlecaf(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2015
True talk
chymystique:
It doesnt apply to all women
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Zellie: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2015
Very true. LOL grin
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2015
modath:

Totally untrue,childbirth just gives a lot of women an opportunity to over indulge and stop caring.
Ok but mostly women whose had kids within the marriage tend to put on. N u cant b totally on true i got friends who got kids n they all doubled their weight after childbirth undecidedlol
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by littlecaf(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2015
Stellaenefa:
Very funny coke bottles. I was very slim before I got married. 3 months after I had my first baby, I became 3 times my former weight. My husband said he liked me slim but he is getting used to the added flesh and he likes the fat me better than the slim me.

Wow what a husband...
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by christopher123(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2015
the slim lady will be better with small labia minora but the fat lady will come with all things in plus size with big labia majora but i do not think chilbirth makes ladies fat just that Nigerian ladies are lazxy, they believe that once they get married they have landed and then loose gauard so i think that it has to do with orientation

Jenifer Lopez is not fat, Kim Kardashian is not fat, Genevieve is not fat, Omotola and Mercy Jonshon(Oh Mercy have mercy on me) is not fat

but iya ibeji is just fat, mama nkechi has christain mother arm, Iya fatima her belle na tyre

It boils down to awareness and 90% OF nIGERIA WOMEN LACK THIS AND IT CAN BE ANBNOYING

SO why wont a dude taste the waters outside? MzNelly chymystique cutieberie1 cutieberie1 cutieberie1 and peppyluv with babyosisi

hope you agree with me, and my lovelylilac also

so women need to look smart and this will make men stay home

our women can achieve this body only if they can stop been fatty

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2015
christopher123:

not all, my wife is as slim as pencil, i even pray so that she can add some weight, she eats everything, yet she is slim but shapely, one thing is that fatness makes women age fast, but its good to have some bombom and flesh in the bobi to play with once they are no sagged

my 2 cents

Hence y i stated its fairly true meaning not in all cases .
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2015
More or less...Nt in all cases... well people's bodies differ sha
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Noela12(f): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2015
so funny... ;Dso funny...
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by christopher123(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:

Hence y i stated its fairly true meaning not in all cases .

well i concur, about 80% of women get fat easily after delivery

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by christopher123(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Nickymezor:
More or less...Nt in all cases... well people's bodies differ sha

how
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2015
christopher123:

well i concur, about 80% of women get fat easily after delivery

Thats what im saying its very easy to put on during that stage n after too cuz u know the woman stay home n all dat not as active as she was before pregnancy .
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by blackjack21(m): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2015
I'm missing MsSteph.

10:49:32
Mon, Mar 23, 2015
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by christopher123(m): 10:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:

Ok but modtly women whose had kids within the marriage tend to put on. N u cant b totally on true i git friends who got kids n dey all double the weight undecidedlol

how dear explain

Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackchampion:
Lol...
Stil talkn abt gals. Saw dis pix sm wia but cudn't interpret it.
You need Jesus
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by bamite(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackchampion:
Lol...
Stil talkn abt gals. Saw dis pix sm wia but cudn't interpret it.
Guy u wicked
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by christopher123(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:

Thats what im saying its very easy to put on during that stage n after too cuz u know the woman stay home n all dat not as active as she was before pregnancy .

yeah, but they can get back to shape, I have seen women that have three kids but still very sexy and cute, just that majority of our nigerian women are lazy to work it out

hear this woman . her name is carla and she is above 50

"My fitness journey began after the birth of my daughter 28 years ago. With a career in the modeling business looking fit and fabulous was definitely a requirement for me."
"One of the gifts from my pregnancy was 50 new pounds! I had to get the weight off if I wanted to continue working as a model. With a lot of hard work I lost the weight and continued modeling for an additional 10 years."

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by annamaria: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2015
But Nigerian men naturally like orobo - before and after tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2015
divorce bells ringing

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by blackfase(m): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2015
Even if our ladies wan fat like that after marriage, why them head go come kolobo (small) like that nah?.... smiley
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by christopher123(m): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Its the same for men too. With their pot bellies.

its a man's world dear ...all a man need to worry is the size of his pen.is and blokos thats all and ability to just last atleast 5 mins, then your good to go once there is money all is set

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.