Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) (54266 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? / Ladies, How Do You Cope With Insensitive Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by bamite(m): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
christopher123:

Why making her worry

Ignorance is bliss
she needs to come to terms with reality at a point

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Blackchampion(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
bamite:
you no dey try at all
U neva still tel my crime.
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Mekzmoney(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
So she shouldn't look good 4 her husband? If he finally cheats she would say dat men are wicked.... If u really wanna kip ur man then u hv 2still luk gud n fresh like d way u were wen he married u.
MzNelly:
Who is she looking good for?

She'll get fat if she wants, cos you can't do nothing about it tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by bamite(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Blackchampion:
U neva still tel my crime.
Your spoil no be here
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Blackchampion(m): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
bamite:
Your spoil no be here
Hiaaa! I see pic wey i no understand, i come show una mek una help interpret wetin come spoil me 4 dia.
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by annamaria: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
christopher123:

who told u

All the men that want me to put on weight. And I am not lepa o FYI
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Mhizkel(f): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Some people call it EVIDENCE OF GOOD LIVING
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by tenry(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:

Ok but modtly women whose had kids within the marriage tend to put on. N u cant b totally on true i git friends who got kids n dey all double the weight undecidedlol
Hnmnn! English... it is well.
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by christopher123(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
annamaria:

All the men that want me to put on weight. And I am not lepa o FYI

THATS NICE...

PICTURE DEARIE
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by christopher123(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
bamite:
she needs to come to terms with reality at a point

BUT REALITY CAN BE HEARTBREAKING BRO
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by ghostwritter(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
MzNelly:
Who is she looking good for?

She'll get fat if she wants, cos you can't do nothing about it tongue tongue
I was about to propose to u before but after seeing this....I reject u in jesus name.
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by christopher123(m): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sophyrocks:

At least 5 mins?? No wonder women cheat on you guys with younger, fit and handsome men with this mindset of yours. I thought experiences will teach you to know better. Have all the money in the world but if you've a disgusting body while your lady has advances from 'trey songz or usher' look alikes, you are in soup. Your money cannot cure that. Smh.

By the way, women are nt the only ones who change after marriage. Men do and begin to adopt disgusting habits.

LOL

BRO THERE IS A STAGE THAT YOU WILL REACH IN LIFE, 5 MINUTES WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND I THINK IT IS WISE NOT TO MARRY A WOMAN THAT LOVES SEX SO MUCH...IT SAVES YOU HEARTBREACK AND HEART ATTACK

JUST MY 5 CENTS
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by christopher123(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
cutieberie1:

lol...chek my dp

I WILL DO THE NEEDFUL AND AFTER THAT I WILL START THE WOOING CHALLENGE...

YOU HAVE THE SPECIFICATION, RIGHT FATS IN RIGHT PLACES, BUT I COULDNT SEE THE FACE SO THAT I CAN ASCERTAIN THE KISSABILITY OF THE LIPS , VUT ALL IN ALL YOUR PRETTY

I WILL PM YOU SOONEST..YOUR CUTE
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
christopher123:

LOL

BRO THERE IS A STAGE THAT YOU WILL REACH IN LIFE, 5 MINUTES WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND I THINK IT IS WISE NOT TO MARRY A WOMAN THAT LOVES SEX SO MUCH...IT SAVES YOU HEARTBREACK AND HEART ATTACK

JUST MY 5 CENTS

You must be a 5 mins man. What a shame. Just get your mind ready for your wife to cheat on you because there are hosts of women out there complaining seriously of men like you. Just that you lots are not aware that women talk a lot.

Have you ever seen a man break up with a lady just because she loves s.ex? Mbanu. Thats just theory.
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by christopher123(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Blackchampion:
Lol...
Stil talkn abt gals. Saw dis pix sm wia but cudn't interpret it.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT..THE LABIA MANIORA IS A BIT AWKWARD, I LOVE THE RIGHT ONES
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Stellaenefa(f): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
bamite:
he may have started cheating on u with a slimmer damsel by now.. No offence intended.
LOL. You can check my profile picture. I'm not as fat as the coke bottle. I added some weight not Orobo. As for cheating on me, i know my husband. I live with him. You don't.
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Stellaenefa(f): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
emotional:

Your nature matters alots, we all have different DNA. mine doubled up in size after second birth,she is the one worried for all i still sees is the woman i fell in love with at first and two beautiful kids. i'll only be worried only when it becomes risky(health)which preventive measures are been taken.

Thank you
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by christopher123(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You must be a 5 mins man. What a shame. Just get your mind ready for your wife to cheat on you because there are hosts of women out there complaining seriously of men like you. Just that you lots are not aware that women talk a lot.

Have you ever seen a man break up with a lady just because she loves s.ex? Mbanu. Thats just theory.

i am not 5 min man, u can give it a trial, but i know how to make women cum, i have seen them cum, squirt,shower and release. I am telling you a fact. experience comes with age. I hav come to master how a woman comes and what makes her comes.

Take it or leave all ..i have the master key and I am no 5 min man i have delivered and i am delivering. I will advise you to give it a trial

lol
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
christopher123:

i am not 5 min man, u can give it a trial, but i know how to make women cum, i have seen them cum, squirt,shower and release. I am telling you a fact. experience comes with age. I hav come to master how a woman comes and what makes her comes.

Take it or leave all ..i have the master key and I am no 5 min man i have delivered and i am delivering. I will advise you to give it a trial

lol

Empty vessels making the loudest noise. I hear you.
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by christopher123(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Empty vessels making the loudest noise. I hear you.

this is not emptying the vessel but lets leave at that
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by cutieberie1(f): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
christopher123:

I WILL DO THE NEEDFUL AND AFTER THAT I WILL START THE WOOING CHALLENGE...

YOU HAVE THE SPECIFICATION, RIGHT FATS IN RIGHT PLACES, BUT I COULDNT SEE THE FACE SO THAT I CAN ASCERTAIN THE KISSABILITY OF THE LIPS , VUT ALL IN ALL YOUR PRETTY

I WILL PM YOU SOONEST..YOUR CUTE

upload ur dp b4 nytin else
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by kelobestline(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Gbam....

Op you're right.
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
tenry:

Hnmnn! English... it is well.

Sorry typo
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
XBLadez:

That's why u need to hit the gym regularly. You girls of nowadays are somehow lazy. My grandma used to trek ten miles everyday when she was still newly married. In her 80's now, but I'm not sure you can win her in a tug of war

EXERCISE YOUR BODY!

I do go gym , where not tlking bout me here?
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
christopher123:

yeah, but they can get back to shape, I have seen women that have three kids but still very sexy and cute, just that majority of our nigerian women are lazy to work it out

hear this woman . her name is carla and she is above 50

"My fitness journey began after the birth of my daughter 28 years ago. With a career in the modeling business looking fit and fabulous was definitely a requirement for me."
"One of the gifts from my pregnancy was 50 new pounds! I had to get the weight off if I wanted to continue working as a model. With a lot of hard work I lost the weight and continued modeling for an additional 10 years."

Yh but excercise hasnt been nigerians strong point , we see daily living as excercise its been the norm look at most men have pot belly n would b skinny not cute. so the more gym n facilities built would encourage more people to gym especially if its affordable.
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by XBLadez: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:

I do go gym , where not tlking bout me here?
No, not about you. The present Nigerian girls
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
XBLadez:

No, not about you. The present Nigerian girls

Oh my bad smileycarry on
But u do have a point tho
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by XBLadez: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:

Oh my bad smileycarry on
But u do have a point tho
Yes o, that's the truth grin our girls are too lazy. In the olden days the suwe game, ten ten, and rope skipping didn't have age limit. Those are body good body exercise too. But now once a girl is 18 she believes she's a big girl. They may eat only a little and tell you they're watching their weight but that's not enough. Keeping fit is not about starving oneself to look slim at all!
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
XBLadez:

Yes o, that's the truth grin our girls are too lazy. In the olden days the suwe game, ten ten, and rope skipping didn't have age limit. Those are body good body exercise too. But now once a girl is 18 she believes she's a big girl. They may eat only a little and tell you they're watching their weight but that's not enough. Keeping fit is not about starving oneself to look slim at all!

Thats true thise games where fun ... But now everyone on social media smiley
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by bloodred(f): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
I'm even slimmer now than b4 I got married and had kids. But lemme ask a question oh, all this fat papas with pot belle that I see around, were they like dat on their wedding day? All our bodies change with age, male and female alike. I think ladies can even be forgiven cause the changes most time are as a result of hormones during pregnancy, menopause etc. Guys, abeg, Wetin be una excuse??
Re: Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) by christopher123(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:

Yh but excercise hasnt been nigerians strong point , we see daily living as excercise its been the norm look at most men have pot belly n would b skinny not cute. so the more gym n facilities built would encourage more people to gym especially if its affordable.

You must not be a gym freak to be slim you can jog and cut junk food

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.