Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir (3900 Views)

Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) / Tears Flow Freely As Remains Of The 18th Sultan, Dasuki Buried / Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by wisestman(m): 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
The picture you see below of a man taking a walk with security personnel behind him in Abuja has gone viral.

According to social media strolls, the man is supposedly Boko Haram’s leader, Abubakar Shekau taking a walk freely and uninhibited at the presidential Villa.
Now, that sound’s ridiculous people. I think its a look alike.

source: http://primenewsngr..com/2015/03/photo-of-shekau-walking-freely-in-abuja.html

Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by Acekidc4(m): 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahgringringringringringringringringringringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by Mogidi: 12:06am On Mar 23, 2015
wisestman:
The picture you see below of a man taking a walk with security personnel behind him in Abuja has gone viral.

[size=15pt]According to social media strolls, the man is supposedly Boko Haram’s leader, Abubakar Shekau taking a walk freely and uninhibited at the presidential Villa.[/size]
Now, that sound’s ridiculous people. I think its a look alike.

He was probably delivering a letter from Buhari declaring a truce. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by Trinxie(f): 12:10am On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmm...he has a big head oh

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by swaggzo(m): 12:20am On Mar 23, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by jessiecah(f): 12:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Ipo...he fit? Plus all his juju, they'll just kill him like fowl. Fake ass news

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by sheymoni(m): 1:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Gen gen
Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by BabaEleko(m): 2:07am On Mar 23, 2015
If my senses are not deceiving me, this man right here truly looks like Shekau and this should be investigated. undecided
Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by Controlled(f): 2:13am On Mar 23, 2015
it is Shekau for ril.....he is going to collect his weekly pay cheque.......from oga janadaft... grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by bighead1(m): 2:14am On Mar 23, 2015
[size=15pt]Oh boy, the moda foka don repent??[/size]
Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by Raiders: 2:15am On Mar 23, 2015
Shekau is a nigga with 5 lives. I honestly think the government is protecting him. We have been decieved twice that he is dead and his "dead" corpse was even shown by the federal government that he is dead. I wont be surprise that he is living in Aso rock. Nothing is impossible in Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by M4gunners: 2:32am On Mar 23, 2015
Sgey no be him brother be dat?
Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 2:57am On Mar 23, 2015
When you dont read news papers you are uninform and when you come read am again you are misinform
abegi,weytin we go come do

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by MadCow1: 3:57am On Mar 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by Obumorji(m): 5:57am On Mar 23, 2015
Heeheeheeheehe. Badt guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:04am On Mar 23, 2015
hahahahaha...funny stuff. So, everybody with a beard now is a shekau? May God help us

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by Walexey(m): 6:49am On Mar 23, 2015
Anything is possible.... Osama bin laden lived directly opposite the Pakistani military base 4 years being the most wanted man alive. Shekau may as well be Jonathan's neighbor... just my careless tot
Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by wheesin(m): 6:50am On Mar 23, 2015
BabaEleko:
If my senses are not deceiving me, this man right here truly looks like Shekau and this should be investigated. undecided

Your senses cant decieve you bro, cos you vividly have none undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by AbuMikey(m): 7:03am On Mar 23, 2015
Boy, that Man rhy Dere looks sooooo f'cking much like Shekau, GEJ's puppet! undecided
Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by seunlayi(m): 7:19am On Mar 23, 2015
he is looking for their grant patron whose channel of fund distribution to then as been blocked

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by reaky(m): 7:23am On Mar 23, 2015
Personal security

Oga enjoy your security abegi
Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by myouri(f): 7:23am On Mar 23, 2015
LWKM....The man should gaan shave his beards b4 they put him in trouble grin grin.
Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by egift(m): 7:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Mogidi:
He was probably delivering a letter from Buhari declaring a truce. grin grin grin

So you are telling us Jonathan hang out with Boko Haram’s leader, Abubakar Shekau?

For this alone, Jonathan must Go!
Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by BabaEleko(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2015
wheesin:

Your senses cant decieve you bro, cos you vividly have none undecided

Your parents obviously did a shady job of respect tutor on you.
Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by Kylez(m): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2015
when did shekau become fat and bald? ! Dumb as-s nairalanders everywhere undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by Omoalhaja7: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:
When you dont read news papers you are uninform and when you come read am again you are misinform
abegi,weytin we go come do
Chaiiii.u no try @ all. I laff telleeeeeee my brkfast pour undecided cry
Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by nwafuluozoh: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Epic!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2015
Hahahaha...

NIGERIANS can make fun out of every dam thing
Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy NIGERIANS SHA
Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by lilflipnerd: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Mogidi:

nw i knw what u r
Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pure lie that is just an innocent citizen walking to work.
Re: Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
While the mumuism of the OP may not have surprised me, Co's He's a "legendary beat" ambassador in that regard, I'm quite baffled that Some Nigerians will actually believe that's shekau.
appalling stuffs!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS / Who Has Ever Seen The Nigerian Declaration Of Independence? / EFCC Twitter Handler Gave This Hilarious Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.