Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria (10992 Views)

Question For Catholic Igbo Men / Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 12:56am On Mar 23, 2015
Saw this and decided to share...

Ifunanya Opara:

I love igbo men. Whenever an igbo man decides to move you from the list of his girlfriends and put you in the list of "wife to be " things will change, levels will change. Even if he wasn't spending money on you when you are still at girlfriend level he will start spending on you as soon as he start considering you
from his heart for marriage if he has the money . He starts to draw you more closer to him , his family and friends .

If you are married to an igbo man you are at least 85%-90% sure dat he will not marry a second wife when he is still married to u. Most igbo men that married
second wife must have had a serious problem wit the first wife which lead to separation. Unlike other tribes like yoruba, Hausa, Edo/benin etc who will marry a second wife even when there's no problem with the first marriage.

Igbo men don't impregnate women in every state they go to .

Thirdly, if you want to know if an igbo man has money, check their wives and
kids. Not even himself . An igbo man will buy a jeep for his wife but drives a gulf himself! Unlike other tribes like yoruba where a mistress drives a bigger
car than a wife! A real igbo man doesn't depend on a woman's money(except those of them living in Europe who marry white women because of money.
We understand they are doing it for a purpose) .

A real igbo man is very smart and hard-working. He takes proper care of his family even when d wife is working! A woman doesn't feed a real igbo man!
Unlike other tribes like Edo/benin, delta etc where the woman goes to hustle and brings d money home to take care of d man.

Even if I don't marry an igbo man in this life. In next life I must marry igbo man because they are unique! They respect the institution called marriage more than every other tribe in nigeria.

UMU NWOKE, obu asi?
https://m.facebook.com/Ndi.Igbo/posts/10151814830098409

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by jeffizy(m): 1:13am On Mar 23, 2015
What a wonderful story!!!! Tell me more. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by pinkycute(f): 1:14am On Mar 23, 2015
****I support fully****

Igbo men hardly get marry to a second wife, no matter how troublesome their first wife is cheesy

You can't never see an Igbo man discussing or complaining his wife to any....

You can't never see an Igbo man neglecting his in_law "No matter the tribe...

Igbo men "rocks" they're the best and I Love *****

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Richy4(m): 2:01am On Mar 23, 2015
I will appreciate it more when you use the word most. Because it is not everyone that measures up to what you are saying here.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Akfakorede(m): 2:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Ok i see...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by nanauju(f): 3:02am On Mar 23, 2015
I know that wen an igbo man likes infact loves you, omo just get ready to enjoy. Even when he has little, he's still willing not to let u suffer

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by tiredface: 3:33am On Mar 23, 2015
I know they're are fearlessly competitive in all areas and yes, proud. Not sure about caring.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 4:19am On Mar 23, 2015
pinkycute:
****I support fully****

Igbo men hardly get marry to a second wife, no matter how troublesome their first wife is cheesy

You can't never see an Igbo man discussing or complaining his wife to any....

You can't never see an Igbo man neglecting his in_law "No matter the tribe...

Igbo men "rocks" they're the best and I Love *****

You are correct! Your mind is there!!! cheesy
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 4:20am On Mar 23, 2015
tiredface:
I know they're are fearlessly competitive in all areas and yes, proud. Not sure about caring.
They are very caring! Know that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 4:21am On Mar 23, 2015
nanauju:
I know that wen an igbo man likes infact loves you, omo just get ready to enjoy. Even when he has little, he's still willing not to let u suffer
God go bless you sista!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 4:24am On Mar 23, 2015
Richy4:
I will appreciate it more when you use the word most. Because it is not everyone that measures up to what you are saying here.
Read the post again and you will see the name of the writer. I only shared because I hold a similar opinion and I love the write-up. So chill...its not a crime!
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 23, 2015
i've witnessed an Igbo man verbally abuse his Igbo wife, right in my presence. the whole time i was there he was brutal with his words, imagine when it's only the two of them and their son in the house

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Richy4(m): 5:09am On Mar 23, 2015
Rapmoney:
Read the post again and you will see the name of the writer. I only shared because I hold a similar opinion and I love the write-up. So chill...its not a crime!

Ok as long as it makes you
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Winneygirl(f): 6:06am On Mar 23, 2015
I look forward to the day when people will choose to praise individuals for who they are and not for the tribe they belong.
Has the writer met most igbo men, b4 concluding that they are the most caring? compared to which set of men?
some people never stop looking through one lens.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by alberto2k(m): 6:31am On Mar 23, 2015
aflyingbird:
i've witnessed an Igbo man verbally abuse his Igbo wife, right in my presence. the whole time i was there he was brutal with his words, imagine when it's only the two of them and their son in the house
you cant judge millions of the igbo guys with just a few that are bad... in basket full of the finest eggs, you'll also find bad ones smiley

Rapmoney... your head dey there!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Hazardd(m): 6:48am On Mar 23, 2015
ibo men rocks ..

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2015
alberto2k:

you cant judge millions of the igbo guys with just a few that are bad... in basket full of the finest eggs, you'll also find bad ones smiley

Rapmoney... your head dey there!
Abeg tell dem my guy cheesy
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by An0nimus: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2015
I fear for this thread if it hits FP.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2015
An0nimus:
I fear for this thread if it hits FP.
You will eat your head when it finally makes it to fpgrin
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by chinnelle(f): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2015
I also fear for this thread
undecided
nsogbu nsogbu!
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Lumpyy(f): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Not this ibo man beside my house,he drinks and chill with touts all day,causing trouble and fighting everyone in the estate+i just got to know he has a wife and 2kids cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by An0nimus: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2015
Rapmoney:
You will eat your head when it finally makes it to fpgrin

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2015
Please dnt generalise. I dnt know how you define being CARING. Being caring isnt about spending money only. its about how you are treated as a whole being. Its very easy for most igbo men to be verbally and physically abusive because some do not value their women. Some do not have heart and dnt know how to love genuinely so they make up for that flaw by spending on their women thus giving the impression that they are caring. They see them as priced possessions maybe because of the high bride price been paid. The exceptions are the exposed ones who are not traditionalistic. So please dnt equate who spends more on you to the most caring person on earth.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2015
Rapmoney:
Saw this and decided to share...

Ifunanya Opara:

I love igbo men. Whenever an igbo man decides to move you from the list of his girlfriends and put you in the list of "wife to be " things will change, levels will change. Even if he wasn't spending money on you when you are still at girlfriend level he will start spending on you as soon as he start considering you
from his heart for marriage if he has the money . He starts to draw you more closer to him , his family and friends .

If you are married to an igbo man you are at least 85%-90% sure dat he will not marry a second wife when he is still married to u. Most igbo men that married
second wife must have had a serious problem wit the first wife which lead to separation. Unlike other tribes like yoruba, Hausa, Edo/benin etc who will marry a second wife even when there's no problem with the first marriage.

Igbo men don't impregnate women in every state they go to .

Thirdly, if you want to know if an igbo man has money, check their wives and
kids. Not even himself . An igbo man will buy a jeep for his wife but drives a gulf himself! Unlike other tribes like yoruba where a mistress drives a bigger
car than a wife! A real igbo man doesn't depend on a woman's money(except those of them living in Europe who marry white women because of money.
We understand they are doing it for a purpose) .

A real igbo man is very smart and hard-working. He takes proper care of his family even when d wife is working! A woman doesn't feed a real igbo man!
Unlike other tribes like Edo/benin, delta etc where the woman goes to hustle and brings d money home to take care of d man.

Even if I don't marry an igbo man in this life. In next life I must marry igbo man because they are unique! They respect the institution called marriage more than every other tribe in nigeria.

UMU NWOKE, obu asi?
https://m.facebook.com/Ndi.Igbo/posts/10151814830098409

Mtcheeeeeeeew!!!
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by tollu: 10:27am On Mar 23, 2015
The post REEKS of self importance and thinly veiled insults.

I know an Igbo man that has turned his wife into a punching bag, collects her salary and has eroded her self esteem to the core.

Being caring has absolutely nothing to do with what part of the ancestral divide one landed.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by pinkycute(f): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Rapmoney:
You are correct! Your mind is there!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Wedon:

Mtcheeeeeeeew!!!
Jealousy go tear ur belle for u! Nor worry! grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2015
Rapmoney:
Jealousy go tear ur belle for u! Nor worry! grin

I have nothing to be jealous about . . . . I am not just Igbo, am also married to one.

I don't believe my husband is caring 'because' he is Igbo . . . but because he was raised right.

This blatant generalization and tribalism is annoying abeg!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wedon:

I have nothing to be jealous about . . . . I am not just Igbo, am also married to one.

I don't believe my husband is caring 'because' he is Igbo . . . but because he was raised right.

This blatant generalization and tribalism is annoying abeg!
Ok
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by K9blunt(f): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
warrisdiss!!!
Igbo men, caring ke! that's a big fat lie my dear, except for the very few I know that are good. Igbo men should be treated with the greatest caution you give a suspected criminal.
*shaking with fear* caring indeed, pfft .

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by MIB1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Buy Jeep for my wife and be using golf?.. Which kind nonsense be DAT one na?
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria by Woged2005(f): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
I like your write up but I have problems with equating care for woman with giving her money, gifts and materials. Women are not domestic animals abeg. It would have made more sense if you highlighted the fact that Igbo men are prepared to to put up a lengthy passionate custody battle for their kids rather than let go, sometime loosing their wealth, which shows their love for their children. Moreover, they are very proud of their daughters and show them off. They also sell property to give their children good education.

I simply don't like insinuations that suggest that all we Igbo girls want in relationships is money and gifts. We want stability and family too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Always Call Your Spouse Honey It Is Both Romantic And Spiritual - Reno Omokri / First Son Named After Wife's First Love. / I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.