Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:50 PM

Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team (38514 Views)

PICTURE: Jonathan Campaign Team Buying Petrol In Blackmarket / Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 23, 2015
The graft allegation against the Nigeria Election Debate Group (NEDG) has vindicated the All Progressives Congress' stance that the debate was compromised by President Goodluck Jonathan, the Muhammadu Buhari campaign organisation has said. The opposition campaign media and publicity director Malam Garba Shehu said the sordid details coming out of organizations of the debate would have tainted the APC candidate had he presented himself to the group.

A civil society group, Value and Integrity Group alleged at a press conference on Friday, that a First Bank account opened for the NEDG had the founder of a private television network as sole signatory, even though he is not listed as one of the directors of the NEDG. According to leaders of the Value and Integrity Group, Sina Odugbemi and Popoola Ajayi, co-ordinator and secretary respectively, “an initial deposit of N1 million was paid into the said First Bank account, and on March 28, 2011, another N20 million belonging to the NEDG was paid into the personal account of the said founder of the leading private television network.”

The Buhari campaign said “We at the APC Presidential Campaign got the eye-opening news of the press conference by the Value and Integrity Group accusing the Nigeria Election Debate Group, the crux of the allegation being that some members of the NEDG have been monetarily influenced.”It added that “although the group failed to mention from what source the monies came from, we had taken a position, based on intelligence made available to us that the PDP has compromised the integrity of an unnamed few in the NEDG with huge and ridiculous sums of money.”

“And watching President Goodluck Jonathan reading from a prepared script gleefully as he answered questions in the debate confirmed our suspicion that there will be “EXPO”. “These two scenarios: The allegation of corrupt inducements in the NEDG and the president reading from a prepared script during the debate validates our reasons for abstaining from the debate,” Shehu said.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news/20024-jonathan-compromised-presidential-debate-buhari-campaign

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 23, 2015
Sai baba,we know the clueless did all that. But no worry,we gallant 4 u.
I have decided.
GMB/PYO
APC
CHANGE.
So na lyk dis FTC dey always be. Make una gimme plenty likes oh. Osheeey.

316 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 3:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Gmb know that even when you will have the support of the majority is not because of this lies
you they run for debate what you will even do in the next 4 yr if you are elected i dont know all i hear is CHANGE. The Change we have in mind is change cluelessness
what is even the tendency that you will make a better president and represent the country well in the committee of nations
if you dey try run for domestic debate now
I pray we dont regret our action
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by FastShipping: 3:47am On Mar 23, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:
Gmb know that even when you will have the support of the majority is not because of this lies
you they run for debate what you will even do in the next 4 yr if you are elected i dont know all i hear is CHANGE. The Change we have in mind is change cluelessness
what is even the tendency that you will make a better president and represent the country well in the committee of nations
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

But GMB participated fully in 2011 debate. Jonathan didn't show up for that debate and still won the election. The notion that GMB is scared of debate should be thrown out. This is the same GMB that presented national budget to the nation in 1984 and 1985.

235 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by menesheh(m): 4:10am On Mar 23, 2015
Lies and propaganda from the pit of hell

Am even praying that the old man should win the election so that the intellectual south will mount the ridicules on him ranging from his frequent public talk mistakes, junk intonation and his ridiculous economic policies (buharism) which i knew he can't withstand. Though he is not gonna win but how i wish there is space to give the old man 6 months trial to unveil his drama called change in this present 21st century Nigeria with the level of social media integration and political awareness.

We never see drama from patience jonathan, GMB mistakes slogans will be pretty amazing.

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by naijaking1: 4:18am On Mar 23, 2015
FastShipping:

But GMB participated fully in 2011 debate. Jonathan didn't show up for that debate and still won the election. The notion that GMB is scared of debate should be thrown out. This is the same GMB that presented national budget to the nation in 1984 and 1985.

Presenting a prepared budget in 1984-85 when Buhari was 40-50 years of age is different from today, you know that? Buhari's memory has slowed down to a trickle, he can hardly remember basic facts like the full meaning of APC, and you want him to debate

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Nobody: 4:22am On Mar 23, 2015
It is a disgrace to see a president reading a script during a debate.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by oluwafemi113(m): 4:31am On Mar 23, 2015
The Presidential Candidate of NCP at the NEDG Presidential Debate said at the intro that 'All the candidates promised almost the same thing and that at this time, we must get the right leadership clear at this 2015 election and if we don't, things will continue the way they have been.

In selecting the right candidate therefore, it should be based on the integrity of the Party and the integrity of the candidate'. My take now is who among the six candidates is qualified using this yardstick?
Just thinking aloud!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by nwaanambra1(m): 5:04am On Mar 23, 2015
Maple:

“And watching President Goodluck Jonathan reading from a prepared script gleefully as he answered questions in the debate confirmed our suspicion that there will be “EXPO”. “These two scenarios: The allegation of corrupt inducements in the NEDG and the president reading from a prepared script during the debate validates our reasons for abstaining from the debate,” Shehu said.

I WAS SO ASHAMED WHEN I SAW THE BRAINLESS MOR0N READING HIS ANSWERS FROM ALREADY PREPARED SCRIPT! shocked shocked

CAN YOU IMAGINE - THE GOAT CANT EVEN CRAM THE EXPO! lipsrsealed

WHOSOEVER GAVE THIS GUY A DOCTORATE SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO BE JAILED! cheesy cheesy

NOW I SEE WHY HIS DOCTORATE THESIS ARE UNDER LOCK AND KEYS THAT EVEN THE SO-CALLED FREEDOM OF INFO BILL CANT UNLOCK IT! grin

THIS M0R0N SERIOUSLY NEEDS A BRAIN TRANSPLANT! BUT FIRST WE HAVE TO SEND HIM BACK TO ONE VILLAGE CALLED 'OTU' WHERE THEIR MAJOR MARKET IS 'EKE' THEN GIVE HIM AND ONE 'PISSFUL' MAMA A SCHOLARSHIP TO PRIMARY ONE!grin

PS: MODS DON'T HIDE MY POST BECAUSE I DID NOT MENTION ANYBODY'S NAME! undecided

199 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Burger01(m): 5:13am On Mar 23, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Ogbeni, did you see Jonathan during the 2011 presidential debates? Jonathan went AWOL and peradventure he won the election. That said, the debate of last night was nothing but arranged charades, more a presidential debate fashion parade. Buhari, by God's will, shall win this election. Those who are still rooting for and supporting Jonathan are in minority, mostly rooted in regionalism and ethnicity. The real people of Nigeria, those that desire good governance, are the people supporting Buhari. Believe you me bruh, these people are massive. No stopping this train of change. Support it or get crushed by it.

Sai Buhari

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by apcmustwin(f): 5:18am On Mar 23, 2015
I switch channels immediately I saw Mr President reading from a script. sooo very shameful and obviously arranged. it will be a big political blunder for Buhari to have attended such a biased debate. In any case, come rain come sun shine, this Saturday na Buhari sure pass.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Burger01(m): 5:21am On Mar 23, 2015
nwaanambra1:

I WAS SO ASHAMED WHEN I SAW THE BRAINLESS MOR0N READING HIS ANSWERS FROM ALREADY PREPARED SCRIPT! shocked shocked

CAN YOU IMAGINE - THE GOAT CANT EVEN CRAM THE EXPO! lipsrsealed

WHOSOEVER GAVE THIS GUY A DOCTORATE SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO BE JAILED! cheesy cheesy

NOW I SEE WHY HIS DOCTORATE THESIS ARE UNDER LOCK AND KEYS THAT EVEN THE SO-CALLED FREEDOM OF INFO BILL CANT UNLOCK IT! grin

THIS M0R0N SERIOUSLY NEEDS A BRAIN TRANSPLANT! BUT FIRST WE HAVE TO SEND HIM BACK TO ONE VILLAGE CALLED 'OTU' WHERE THEIR MAJOR MARKET IS 'EKE' THEN GIVE HIM AND ONE 'PISSFUL' MAMA A SCHOLARSHIP TO PRIMARY ONE!grin

PS: MODS DON'T HIDE MY POST BECAUSE I DID NOT MENTION ANYBODY'S NAME! undecided
We can now, after all, justify Buhari for NOT gracing that debate. Buhari is far more intelligent than our clueless one. I mean far intelligent. Jonathan, despite his PhD, can never measure up to what Buhari gat upstairs. Jonathan will doff his fedora hat for Buhari any given time any given day..

Sai Buhari
WeAreReady!

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by egift(m): 5:25am On Mar 23, 2015
Why was Jonathan reading a prepared answer if not that he knew the question before hand?

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by nwaanambra1(m): 5:38am On Mar 23, 2015
Burger01:

We can now, after all, justify Buhari for NOT gracing that debate. Buhari is far more intelligent than our clueless one. I mean far intelligent. Jonathan, despite his PhD, can never measure up to what Buhari gat upstairs. Jonathan will doff his fedora hat for Buhari any given time any given day..

Sai Buhari
WeAreReady!

MY BRODA YOU CANT COMPARE THE 2!

YOU DON'T GET TO BECOME A WORLDWIDE RENOWNED 5-STAR GENERAL BY CONTRACTING SOMEONE TO WRITE YOUR THESIS! lipsrsealed

RUSIA HARDLY RECOGNIZE A GENERAL FROM ANY OTHER COUNTRY THAT DID NOT PASS THRU THEIR MILITARY AKADEMIYA - AND YET RUSSIA RECOGNIZES BUHARI AS A 5-STAR GENERAL! CAN OTUEKE FISHERMEN BEAT THAT? grin

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Caseless: 5:41am On Mar 23, 2015
Jonthan read from a script and yet, he was still struggling to answer some questions.

pesin wey dull, just dull ni. Nothing can change that .

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 23, 2015
S1lly excuse...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by egift(m): 5:58am On Mar 23, 2015
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7V70FDIAAAEUEV.jpg:large[/img]

It is a Season for Change. God bless Nigeria. Sai Buhari

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by agabaI23(m): 5:59am On Mar 23, 2015
I did not watch the debate but I watched his interaction with the professionals from the UK &US. I am very proud of my president ooo

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by ibietela2(m): 6:03am On Mar 23, 2015
menesheh:
Lies and propaganda from the pit of hell

Am even praying that the old man should win the election so that the intellectual south will mount the ridicules on him ranging from his frequent public talk mistakes, junk intonation and his ridiculous economic policies (buharism) which i knew he can't withstand. Though he is not gonna win but how i wish there is space to give the old man 6 months trial to unveil his drama called change in this present 21st century Nigeria with the level of social media integration and political awareness.

We never see drama from patience jonathan, GMB mistakes slogans will be pretty amazing.

Chai just found someone going the same direction with me.

24 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Burger01(m): 6:08am On Mar 23, 2015
nwaanambra1:

MY BRODA YOU CANT COMPARE THE 2!

YOU DON'T GET TO BECOME A WORLDWIDE RENOWNED 5-STAR GENERAL BY CONTRACTING SOMEONE TO WRITE YOUR THESIS! lipsrsealed

RUSIA HARDLY RECOGNIZED A GENERAL FROM ANY OTHER COUNTRY THAT DID NOT PASS THRU THEIR MILITARY AKADEMIYA - AND YET RUSSIA RECOGNIZES BUHARI AS A 5-STAR GENERAL! CAN OTUEKE FISHERMEN BEAT THAT? grin
The truth is a bitter pill for the opposition to swallow without gagging. A whole General, and they are saying he is illiterate. Illiterately, I will frigging vote for the illiterate general than for a clueless PhD holder..

Sai Buhari o jire.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by disloman(m): 6:11am On Mar 23, 2015
apcmustwin:
I switch channels immediately I saw Mr President reading from a script. sooo very shameful and obviously arranged. it will be a big political blunder for Buhari to have attended such a biased debate. In any case, come rain come sun shine, this Saturday na Buhari sure pass.
Bro!t get tyme oo.I knew d outcome.That's y i bothered nt 2 watch it at all.Person wey 4 6yrs dey form clueless.Na that 2hrs e go kon form efiwe?taaaaaaa

43 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 23, 2015
[size=20pt]I already knew it was a planned debate to ridicule the people's General, but Godwin.

#IamReady.

#ChangeIsHere!
[/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 23, 2015
Jonathan was reading prepared speech all through. i was very dissapointed in him. he should have memorised it b4 coming. but he was too dumb to memorise it

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by cocoduck: 6:18am On Mar 23, 2015
LET SARTUDAY COME QUICKLY SO THAT THE ANTI PEOPLES CROWD WILL LICK THE DUST I FEEL INSULTED BY THESE VAGABONDS. I WATCHED THE DEBATE I WAS IMPRESSED BY ALL THE CANDIDATES.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by PassingShot(m): 6:20am On Mar 23, 2015
Is it not shameful for Jonathanians here to see Jonadunce read his answers from prepared script? Does this not support APC's position that the debate was pre-arranged to favour the drunk?

Shameless idiots!

50 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by nwaanambra1(m): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2015
Caseless:
Jonthan read from a script and yet, he was still struggling to answer some questions.

pesin wey dull, just dull ni. Nothing can change that .

BEING DULL IS DIFFERENT FROM BEING AN IMBE.CILE lipsrsealed embarassed

- WATCHING SOMEBODY AT A SO-CALLED DEBATE YESTERDAY STRUGGLING TO READ FROM AN ALREADY PREPARED ANSWER SCRIPT REMINDS ME OF ONE IMBE.CILE IN MY VILLAGE! lipsrsealed cheesy

SOMEBODY NARROWLY ESCAPED FULL SCALE IMBECILITY THOUGH THE TRACES ARE STILL THERElipsrsealed cheesy

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Caseless: 6:27am On Mar 23, 2015
nwaanambra1:

BEING DULL IS DIFFERENT FROM BEING AN IMBE.CILE lipsrsealed embarassed

- WATCHING SOMEBODY AT A SO-CALLED DEBATE YESTERDAY STRUGGLING TO READ FROM AN ALREADY PREPARED ANSWER SCRIPT REMINDS ME OF ONE IMBE.CILE IN MY VILLAGE! lipsrsealed cheesy

SOMEBODY NARROWLY ESCAPED FULL SCALE IMBECILITY THOUGH THE TRACES ARE STILL THERElipsrsealed cheesy
sonaya put him on his toe throughout the debate and he appeared defenseless.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 23, 2015
I was so ashamed of the drunk seeing him read from a prepared script. He has been there for 6 good unfruitful years and yet he still needs a prepared script to give account of his stewardship.
What a Shame!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by nwaanambra1(m): 6:33am On Mar 23, 2015
Caseless:
sonaya put him on his toe throughout the debate and he appeared defenseless.

ITIBORIBO! THAT'S HIS NAME!

I GUESS THAT'S Y HE CHOSE SAMBORIBOBO FOR HIS VP! cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Caseless: 6:33am On Mar 23, 2015
oluwafemi113:
The Presidential Candidate of NCP at the NEDG Presidential Debate said at the intro that 'All the candidates promised almost the same thing and that at this time, we must get the right leadership clear at this 2015 election and if we don't, things will continue the way they have been.

In selecting the right candidate therefore, it should be based on the integrity of the Party and the integrity of the candidate'. My take now is who among the six candidates is qualified using this yardstick?
Just thinking aloud!
buhari

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 6:35am On Mar 23, 2015
FastShipping:

i wouldnt dispute that but the reason behind his brief and short messages/speechs dis day is a thing to worry about dont forget he will no longer be using force. We wouldnt need power we need authority

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by ige101(m): 6:38am On Mar 23, 2015
Aka download from YouTube now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Falana: I Know An Ex-Governor Who Had A Killer Squad / Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman / President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.